Artist for Hire! (CLOSED) (Sprites, CGs)

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Ezri

Re: Artist for Hire! (OPEN) (Sprites, CGs)

#16 Post by Ezri »

Zetsubou wrote:Hi Ezri,
do additional outfits/expressions carry over between poses, or would they need to be re-commissioned?
eg. If I commissioned a sprite with 3 outfits and 5 expressions, then I wanted to add another pose, would I need to pay for the outfits and expressions twice?

Edit: Oops, didn't realize how old this thread was :? Are you still open for commissions?
I'm still open! Sorry for any confusion about that. :lol:
I'm sorry to say that additional outfits/expressions don't carry over between poses. I do have to redraw them completely for a new pose, after all!
**I have commissions open for sprites and CGs!**

Zetsubou
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: See my signature
Github: koroshiya
itch: zetsuboushita

#17 Post by Zetsubou »

Ezri wrote: I'm still open! Sorry for any confusion about that. :lol:
I'm sorry to say that additional outfits/expressions don't carry over between poses. I do have to redraw them completely for a new pose, after all!
Fair enough. Considering that most of my "poses" are just arm movements, however, I suppose that's largely irrelevant :lol:
I'll PM you shortly.
Finished games
-My games: Sickness, Wander No More, Max Massacre, Humanity Must Perish, Tomboys Need Love Too, Sable's Grimoire, My Heart Grows Fonder, Man And Elf, A Dragon's Treasure, An Adventurer's Gallantry
-Commissions: No One But You, Written In The Sky, Diamond Rose, To Libertad, Catch Canvas, Love Ribbon, Happy Campers, Wolf Tails

Working on:
Sable's Grimoire 2

https://zetsubou.games

Ezri

#18 Post by Ezri »

Long time no see, everyone! I'm happy to say that commissions are open again, and I've updated my first post with more recent examples.

demonicbagel
Regular
Projects: The Flower Girl, The Cycle of Magic: Zevair's Tale

#19 Post by demonicbagel »

I want to hire you for my Non-Commercial Project "Motherhood" ( http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 59&t=32973 )

however, I don't currently have the funds to do so. I will ask some people I know around town if there's anything I can do for some quick cash and try to get back to you. Otherwise, if you ever have free time and feel like doing something for fun, keep my project in mind! As it is non-profit, we can both have fun making something awesome and that will be available to all for free :D

Other than that, I will continue to try and find some way to make around $50 so I can get sprites for the Heroine, then as I somehow manage to get everything I need for a demo and Kickstarter, I would like to work with you more because your art style is perfect and I really want to use it to bring my story to life. If I am being dreadfully honest, seeing your work sparked a lot of inspiration in me for storywriting, and kind of brought tears to my eyes (how embarrassing >.<) because it's just such a perfect fit.

If you are interested in knowing more (whether or not you are free to work on something), hit me up, and I'll answer any questions you have to the best of my ability :)
Visual Novel Team's Twitter - https://twitter.com/OHHeartsVN

Our Healing Hearts Tumblr Blog - http://ohheartsvn.tumblr.com/

Avatar- Potato Cow Studios Logo Character by MelowBee

thebackup
Veteran
Completed: Final Week, CardioQuiz, Cafe Memoria, All I Want for Christmas is a Girlfriend, Dating Sim! Re:Mastered, Dating Sim! Luna's Lovely Summer
Projects: Memoria (on hiatus), Cafe Memoria Deux (cancelled)
Organization: PixaelSoft
itch: thebackup

#20 Post by thebackup »

I'd like to recommend Ezri! Her work is top-notch and exceeds my expectations. The communication between us was excellent, and sent out progress and completed works within a reasonable time frame. Oh, and she's willing to listen to any questions and concerns you may have.

I'd like to hire her again for any future projects I may have!

Lucky1443
Regular
Projects: SACRIFICE
Tumblr: Lucky1443
Deviantart: Lucky1443

#21 Post by Lucky1443 »

Your art is beautiful, I sadly can't pay you anything.

Ezri

#22 Post by Ezri »

thebackup wrote:I'd like to recommend Ezri! Her work is top-notch and exceeds my expectations. The communication between us was excellent, and sent out progress and completed works within a reasonable time frame. Oh, and she's willing to listen to any questions and concerns you may have.

I'd like to hire her again for any future projects I may have!
Thank you, backup! It was a pleasure working with you as well and I greatly appreciate the support.
Lucky1443 wrote:Your art is beautiful, I sadly can't pay you anything.
Thank you for saying so!

I've gotten a few requests so I'm putting new commissions on hold for a while until I've cleared up my schedule a bit. I appreciate every offer, even if I didn't end up accepting all of them. Hopefully I'll be open again soon!

AsamiEdgeworth

Re: Artist for Hire! (BUSY) (Sprites, CGs)

#23 Post by AsamiEdgeworth »

Are there things you won't draw? (like r-18, gore)

Ezri

Re: Artist for Hire! (OPEN!) (Sprites, CGs)

#24 Post by Ezri »

I'm back at it again! Looking for smaller projects in particular, but feel free to ask about anything! o/

Facelord
Regular
Projects: Codebreaker, Tiresias, XoX
Organization: GoCoPro

#25 Post by Facelord »

"(I can draw masculine people I promise)"

I checked through all of your Tumblr portfolio and the gallery on your website, but your Pixiv link just led to an error message. Anyways, I looked all over for masculine characters, just saw a few male ones - nothing particularly manly and beefcake-y(xD). I'm still interested, but my project is pretty large - around 8-10 characters, half male, half female. Maybe not something you're looking for. Give me a heads-up if you've made some images not in your portfolios that would show off more masculine range, if you're interested in such a project.

Ezri

#26 Post by Ezri »

Facelord wrote:"(I can draw masculine people I promise)"

I checked through all of your Tumblr portfolio and the gallery on your website, but your Pixiv link just led to an error message. Anyways, I looked all over for masculine characters, just saw a few male ones - nothing particularly manly and beefcake-y(xD). I'm still interested, but my project is pretty large - around 8-10 characters, half male, half female. Maybe not something you're looking for. Give me a heads-up if you've made some images not in your portfolios that would show off more masculine range, if you're interested in such a project.
Haha, thank you for the interest! Beefcake-y isn't what I usually choose to draw, but I'm certainly capable of it. I can send you more specific examples if you like, but I don't know enough about your project to say if I'm interested one way or the other I'm afraid!

Facelord
Regular
Projects: Codebreaker, Tiresias, XoX
Organization: GoCoPro

#27 Post by Facelord »

I'm not after "beefcake" dudes, it's just good range to have. Anyways, I think I found my sprite artist last night after considering dozens of other artists. You're pretty good, though, I hope you get good contracts soon.

nfangl
Organization: Nochi
Tumblr: nochi-games

Re: Artist for Hire! (CLOSED) (Sprites, CGs)

#28 Post by nfangl »

Ezri's art is extremely adorable and is a huge hit with our audience. She is very kind and easy to work with because she really cares about fulfilling the request with a quality final product. And to top it all off, her timeliness and her communication is top-notch as she met our team's needed deadlines even though it was tight. Despite all of our team's commission requests and the tight timeline, Ezri was so nice about everything!!

Least to say, our team absolutely loves working with her <3

-April from Nochi Games