★●◇◆◆✤ CG/Sprite Aritst for hire ✤◆◆◇●★

Forum rules
Do not bump your commissions thread. Post new content instead.
Message
Author
User avatar
RoziePozie
Regular
Posts: 52
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:14 pm
Projects: Culina
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: ★●◇◆◆✤ CG/Sprite Aritst for hire ✤◆◆◇●★

#16 Post by RoziePozie » Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:50 pm

I currently have an artist for my game but I had to stop in and say how amazing I think your work is. Truly beautiful work.

User avatar
nobutsuna
Regular
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:38 am
Projects: My Heart's Flame, 7KPP, Memories of Summer Winds, Requiescence
Contact:

Re: ★●◇◆◆✤ CG/Sprite Aritst for hire ✤◆◆◇●★

#17 Post by nobutsuna » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:06 pm

Morhighan wrote:Fantastic work! Once I have a project going I'll try to contact you. :D Keep up the good work!


Alrighty! looking forward to your new project! :D
================================================================
Guten tag, folks!
dA: http://comatofe-babana.deviantart.com/
Pixiv: http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=6739327
Commission: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=23653
================================================================

User avatar
nobutsuna
Regular
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:38 am
Projects: My Heart's Flame, 7KPP, Memories of Summer Winds, Requiescence
Contact:

Re: ★●◇◆◆✤ CG/Sprite Aritst for hire ✤◆◆◇●★

#18 Post by nobutsuna » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:07 pm

RoziePozie wrote:I currently have an artist for my game but I had to stop in and say how amazing I think your work is. Truly beautiful work.


Thanks for the positive vibes! :)
================================================================
Guten tag, folks!
dA: http://comatofe-babana.deviantart.com/
Pixiv: http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=6739327
Commission: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=23653
================================================================

User avatar
nobutsuna
Regular
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:38 am
Projects: My Heart's Flame, 7KPP, Memories of Summer Winds, Requiescence
Contact:

Re: ★●◇◆◆✤ CG/Sprite Aritst for hire ✤◆◆◇●★

#19 Post by nobutsuna » Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:19 am

★●◇◆◆✤ Please move me to the new thread!! ✤◆◆◇●★
================================================================
Guten tag, folks!
dA: http://comatofe-babana.deviantart.com/
Pixiv: http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=6739327
Commission: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=23653
================================================================

User avatar
CrimsonMoon
Regular
Posts: 133
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:00 am
Completed: Unplanned AMOUR
Projects: Scented Dream
Location: Abode of Peace
Contact:

Re: ★●◇◆◆✤ CG/Sprite Aritst for hire ✤◆◆◇●★

#20 Post by CrimsonMoon » Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:05 am

This is the sort of art style that I like to see in VNs. :D

Updated: 06/05/2015

I make logo, request here (STATUS: CLOSE)

Image
Image

Newbie to making VN.

User avatar
nobutsuna
Regular
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:38 am
Projects: My Heart's Flame, 7KPP, Memories of Summer Winds, Requiescence
Contact:

Re: ★●◇◆◆✤ CG/Sprite Aritst for hire ✤◆◆◇●★

#21 Post by nobutsuna » Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:39 am

CrimsonMoon wrote:This is the sort of art style that I like to see in VNs. :D


hi there CrimsonMoon!
thanks for the reply, it really made my day!! :D
================================================================
Guten tag, folks!
dA: http://comatofe-babana.deviantart.com/
Pixiv: http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=6739327
Commission: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=23653
================================================================

User avatar
naqlada
Regular
Posts: 92
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:00 pm
Contact:

Re: ★●◇◆◆✤ CG/Sprite Aritst for hire ✤◆◆◇●★

#22 Post by naqlada » Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:20 am

Nobutsuna has skills that would be a boon to any project. It's been great working with ya!

User avatar
alylt
Regular
Posts: 116
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:28 pm
Projects: Seven Kingdoms: The Princess Problem
Organization: Azalyne Studios
Tumblr: azalynestudios
Deviantart: alylt
Contact:

Re: ★●◇◆◆✤ CG/Sprite Aritst for hire ✤◆◆◇●★

#23 Post by alylt » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:41 pm

I’m just finishing up working on a project with Bana and I can’t recommend her enough! She’s amazing!!!!

She really excels at creativity and design, I gave her some kind of crazy tasks like come up with a unified look for seven different fantasy Kingdoms and she did such an amazing job and so quickly! Her clothing and character designs are exquisite and so creative. She’s also super great with conveying emotion in her characters and in her expressions.

She works fast and is extremely communicative and responsive, always willing to take feedback and change things and keeps you updated for every step of the process. She’s also super nice and funny :)

I wasn’t always very easy to design for, sometimes I didn’t know what I wanted until I saw it (or didn’t) but she was super patient with me and came up with ideas better than anything I imagined. Based on character descriptions and personality descriptions she was able to really bring my vision to life and actually improve upon my ideas. She has been such a boon for my project! She’s really added a lot to it. And she’s really a steal at her prices, you get way more than your money’s worth.

I super recommend her to anyone looking for an artist!

Byron
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:10 pm
Contact:

Re: ★●◇◆◆✤ CG/Sprite Aritst for hire ✤◆◆◇●★

#24 Post by Byron » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:12 pm

Your art is absolutely stunning! I have emailed you about a commission :)

Byron
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:10 pm
Contact:

Re: ★●◇◆◆✤ CG/Sprite Aritst for hire ✤◆◆◇●★

#25 Post by Byron » Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:29 pm

Just wanted to say how absolutely amazing the work Bana produces is! I have had much the same experience as alylt, which is to say, exceptional. I have always been kept updated throughout the process, and the few minor changes that I have asked for were done flawlessly. I would definitely recommend her!

by the way- sorry about the double post - but it has been 4 months...

Kikaharu
Regular
Posts: 169
Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:17 am
Projects: "Love" Therapy
Contact:

Re: ★●◇◆◆✤ CG/Sprite Aritst for hire ✤◆◆◇●★

#26 Post by Kikaharu » Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:46 pm

alylt wrote:I’m just finishing up working on a project with Bana and I can’t recommend her enough! She’s amazing!!!!

She really excels at creativity and design, I gave her some kind of crazy tasks like come up with a unified look for seven different fantasy Kingdoms and she did such an amazing job and so quickly! Her clothing and character designs are exquisite and so creative. She’s also super great with conveying emotion in her characters and in her expressions.

She works fast and is extremely communicative and responsive, always willing to take feedback and change things and keeps you updated for every step of the process. She’s also super nice and funny :)

I wasn’t always very easy to design for, sometimes I didn’t know what I wanted until I saw it (or didn’t) but she was super patient with me and came up with ideas better than anything I imagined. Based on character descriptions and personality descriptions she was able to really bring my vision to life and actually improve upon my ideas. She has been such a boon for my project! She’s really added a lot to it. And she’s really a steal at her prices, you get way more than your money’s worth.

I super recommend her to anyone looking for an artist!


She did the art for Seven Kingdoms? haha I was going to post on here how some of the art looks similar to the ones to Seven Kingdom and then seeing this haha. Well no wonder it looks so similar. It's by the same person!! Haha and the look of the characters for Seven Kingdoms is very great. I'll have to remember for later, if I ever get that far for an artist haha.

User avatar
alylt
Regular
Posts: 116
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:28 pm
Projects: Seven Kingdoms: The Princess Problem
Organization: Azalyne Studios
Tumblr: azalynestudios
Deviantart: alylt
Contact:

Re: ★●◇◆◆✤ CG/Sprite Aritst for hire ✤◆◆◇●★

#27 Post by alylt » Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:14 pm

Kikaharu wrote:She did the art for Seven Kingdoms? haha I was going to post on here how some of the art looks similar to the ones to Seven Kingdom and then seeing this haha. Well no wonder it looks so similar. It's by the same person!! Haha and the look of the characters for Seven Kingdoms is very great. I'll have to remember for later, if I ever get that far for an artist haha.


Yup! She's the awesome Bana who did all our character art. She's totally amazing and easy to work with! (Especially if you only sort of know what you are doing like I did!) And you are making a game? That's awesome! Make sure and share it with me when/if it gets to that point, I'm totally looking forward to it! (without any pressure~)

User avatar
EscalanteMusic
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:54 pm
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: ★●◇◆◆✤ CG/Sprite Aritst for hire ✤◆◆◇●★

#28 Post by EscalanteMusic » Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:03 pm

Hello,

I wanted to contact you to see if you'd be interested in a commission for a visual novel I'm helping produce. We'd need it done by this weekend, but it would only be one image and in black and white, if that makes things simpler. It's meant to be the title screen for the game, and we have a draft for reference here ( http://gyazo.com/bd187ec614cf12b91a18a093e034f361 )

Please let me know if you'd be interested, and how much you would charge for that. Thanks so much!

User avatar
nobutsuna
Regular
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:38 am
Projects: My Heart's Flame, 7KPP, Memories of Summer Winds, Requiescence
Contact:

Re: ★●◇◆◆✤ CG/Sprite Aritst for hire ✤◆◆◇●★

#29 Post by nobutsuna » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:39 pm

Manhae wrote:Hello, I would like you to hire you for Mikazuki Production's Artist

https://www.facebook.com/manhae.park.7


forum and facebook pm sent ^^
================================================================
Guten tag, folks!
dA: http://comatofe-babana.deviantart.com/
Pixiv: http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=6739327
Commission: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=23653
================================================================

User avatar
Dovahkitteh
Regular
Posts: 59
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:51 pm
Completed: Requiescence
Projects: Chess of Blades
Organization: Argent Games
Tumblr: argentgames
Skype: Dovahkitteh
itch: argent-games
Contact:

Re: ★●◇◆◆✤ CG/Sprite Aritst for hire ✤◆◆◇●★

#30 Post by Dovahkitteh » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:47 am

I worked with Bana on my first project, and I can testify she was awesome from the very beginning and always delivered in a timely manner. Very sweet-natured and easy to work with. :) Would definitely recommend her services!
Image

Writer, Programmer, Designer
Twitter | Website | Programming Work

Image Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: azalanz, Karamelow