Background Art For Sale and Colorist For Hire

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Shad12ow
Regular
Projects: Kage's Room

Background Art For Sale and Colorist For Hire

#1 Post by Shad12ow »

Hello there! I'm here to offer you two things.

Product
I offer you the background arts that I've done. Each background will cost you $15 each. You can see them for yourselves.

Well, at the moment I don't have a lot, but I promise you that I will give you more each month.

Service
Background
I offer you to draw custom background for $15 but the price may increase depending on the difficulties of the request.
Colorist
I also offer you to color your sketch. You can give me your sketches and then I'll draw the lineart and then color it just as you requested. The price depended on the complexity of the sketches. We'll negotiate the proper price.
I don't accept stuff that contains explicit sexual material, gore, or anything that might offend a particular group of religion, race, or culture. You get the picture, right?

Payment
I only accept payment from paypal. I'll start working after I receive half of my payment.

You can contact me on this thread, PM me, or contact me in DeviantArt (link below). Thank you for reading!
Last edited by Shad12ow on Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Shad12ow
Regular
Projects: Kage's Room

Re: Background Art For Sale and Colorist For Hire

#2 Post by Shad12ow »

Update!
This is a sketch for one of the character in my VN, "Cloaked Explorer". This is an example for my coloring since sketch came from my friend while I did the lineart and also the coloring.

I've also updated my price list. Please take a look and thank you for reading!