HCG/CG/Sprite Artist for hire [Reopen]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Yokura
Regular
Tumblr: yokudraws
Deviantart: yokura

HCG/CG/Sprite Artist for hire [Reopen]

#1 Post by Yokura »

Hi everyone! I'm open for commissions again! I'm going to be finished with my current project relatively soon and I need some more work (because how else will I afford ice cream?) so I hope you're interested!

With the new forum format I figured it'd be a good time to just start a new thread. I've added R-18 stuff to my repertoire so I have a wider variety of available things to offer now!

What do I draw?
I like drawing cute girls
Humanoids (Normal humans, cat girls, monster girls, mech girls, etc)
R-18 (softcore ecchi to tentacles)
Sprites/CGs
Backgrounds (this is kind of iffy, most of my background experience only comes from drawing backgrounds for CGs)
BxG/GxG

What do I not draw?
Violent and bloody gore. (No severed heads or open guts please! Normal bruises and cuts are fine, blood is fine. Just not lots of it and guts)
BxB

Examples!
Click any of the images to enlarge them!
My pixiv has most of my H stuff: http://pixiv.me/yukilina
My deviantArt is here: http://yokura.deviantart.com

CG examples:

I also have a HCG on my pixiv, if you're interested in that. I don't think I should be posting it here directly so yea!

Sprite examples:
ImageImage
Sprite sample from the VN Delicatessen (Work in progress). Art style was copied from the previous artist.

Lineart examples:
Image Image

Sketch examples:
Image Image

Prices
I accept payment via Paypal. Payment time can vary from project to project. I typically like doing it by half upfront and half upon completion.
If you're running on a budget, or have any questions, feel free to talk to me about it and we'll work something out! These prices are fairly flexible and I don't have a problem negotiating them.

Sketches: $5-$10+
Single portrait sketches such as a waist-up start at $5. Character ref sheets start at $10 with one full body pose+outfit and 5 expressions. Extras are approx $1 or more depending on detail.

Lineart: $15-$20+
If you have a sketch ready, lineart starts at $15 and varies with detail and complexity. If you don't have a sketch, I'll run a sketch for you and the lineart will start at $20 varying with details and complexity.

Colored Sprites: $25+
Starting at $25, the sketch, lineart, and coloring for a sprite are included. These come with one pose/outfit and two expressions. I'd estimate extra expressions at $1+ and poses/outfits $3+

CG: $40+ (?)
I'm not really sure how to price this. There's a wide variety of things you can do for event CGs. $40 sounds like a good price point to start at with a single character drawn into a background.

Thanks for stopping by~! I hope I can work with more and more of you during my stay here. And take over the world, but that's for another day.

PM me or leave a post here if you have any questions or would like to hire me.

CrimsonMoon
Regular
Completed: Unplanned AMOUR
Projects: Scented Dream

Re: HCG/CG/Sprite Artist for hire [Reopen]

#2 Post by CrimsonMoon »

I'm surprised no one has said anything. Your art is high quality to me. I hope you'll get hired. :D
Updated: 06/05/2015
I make logo, request here (STATUS: CLOSE)
Newbie to making VN.

Yokura
Regular

#3 Post by Yokura »

Thanks! That makes me really happy! :3 I hope I get hired too ;_;

Kitteas
Projects: Personal Projects
Deviantart: trythesky.deviantart
Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.c

#4 Post by Kitteas »

Ohmygod I love your work. May I hire you?

Not game-related, but I want to have my SO and I drawn if possible. : )
I understand you do a full drawing for 40 or so. For a couple, would $80-100 be alright? We can definitely negotiate, and I dunno, art-trade could be included? I have old samples on my deviant art, and I'll post more recent examples soon. I'd just love to have something creative to gift my SO!

Yokura
Regular

#5 Post by Yokura »

I'd be happy to do an art piece for you and your SO!

Your price range is fine! I'm not looking for art trades right now since I don't really have a personal project I'm working on or anything.

Let me PM you with some questions and details. Thanks for considering my art~

Kitteas
Projects: Personal Projects
Deviantart: trythesky.deviantart
Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.c

#6 Post by Kitteas »

Yokura wrote:I'd be happy to do an art piece for you and your SO!

Your price range is fine! I'm not looking for art trades right now since I don't really have a personal project I'm working on or anything.

Let me PM you with some questions and details. Thanks for considering my art~
Thank you, you're a dear! : ) <3 Yayyyy!