Artist for Hire! - [OPEN] [Sprite, CG, Chibi, Logo, etc.]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
YuukiCrossPudding
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Gidget & The Mysterious Thievery of Hoppity Town
Projects: Cerulean, The Photographer, Stalker&Yandere, Enamored Risks, Who Is The Red Queen?
itch: yuukipudding

Artist for Hire! - [OPEN] [Sprite, CG, Chibi, Logo, etc.]

#1 Post by YuukiCrossPudding »

Hello, my name is YuukiPudding, and I'm opening commissions for visual novel projects!
I have worked on several projects as a character artist, CG artist, Logo Artist and sometimes as a background artist.
I absolutely love to be involved in visual novel creations and hopefully, my art is suitable for your project!

PORTFOLIO

ImageImage

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage
1. Please set a clear deadline and the details for the commissions. (example: Deadline, Format, Size, Art Style, Coloring, etc.)
2. I expect half of the payment when I’m finished with the sketch/lining stage. I’ll send the finished arts when I received the full payment (+PSD +JPEG/PNG format)
3. If somehow I didn’t receive the full payment in due time, with no contact at all for a month, I’ll cancel the commission and took the finished art as mine
4. Available for 2-3 times revisions when in the sketch stage, 1-time revision when in the Lining stage, before finalizing the art. (if requested)
5. The price listed isn’t for a commercial project, if the project is a commercial one, please PM me for more details on the price (different prices applied and can be negotiated).
6. Please do notify me if you want to use/change/adapt the art for other purposes that you didn’t state when you commissioned the art.
7. Please do credit me for the artwork I made/tell me if for some reason you can't credit me, we can discuss it further.
Please do PM and comment here if you're interested. Thank you for reading!
Last edited by YuukiCrossPudding on Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:09 am, edited 133 times in total.

Ultra_HR
Regular
Completed: Surkea, Arcadia, Cerulean
Projects: Missing Stars
Organization: Somnova Studios
IRC Nick: Ultra_HR

Re: Artist for Hire!

#2 Post by Ultra_HR »

Hey! There's some really nice stuff in your portfolio. You say you're available for free as well as for commissions - how much are you willing to do for free?
I'm the writing lead for Somnova Studios and the Annaliese route writer for Missing Stars. You can play Act 1 now. I also co-wrote Arcadia and did programming for Cerulean.

YuukiCrossPudding
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Cerulean, The Photographer, Stalker&Yandere, Enamored Risks, Who Is The Red Queen?

#3 Post by YuukiCrossPudding »

Ultra_HR wrote:Hey! There's some really nice stuff in your portfolio. You say you're available for free as well as for commissions - how much are you willing to do for free?
Thank you! Any request (free or commission) if I already accept it, ofc I'll do my best.
But if there are two request, one commissioned and one free, I'll do the commissioned one first, then the free one. It'll affect my priority list I think.. but I assure you, the quality between the commissioned/free will not be different.
actually, it depends on my mood :lol: Also the two project I'm in with... I'm doing it for free lol so it's not a problem if you're commissioning me or not, just give me some credit and make sure the request is interesting enough

YuukiCrossPudding
Miko-Class Veteran

#4 Post by YuukiCrossPudding »

Another sketch example for the free sprites request!
It's a project for Part-Time Mayhem.
I'm open for just one more request on a project!
Silver.jpg
KeithSprite.jpg

agentyoda
Regular

#5 Post by agentyoda »

Your art's really pretty! That coloring for the first one is great. If I ever end up writing a VN, you'll be on the short list for commissions!

YuukiCrossPudding
Miko-Class Veteran

#6 Post by YuukiCrossPudding »

@agentyoda Thanks a lot! Hope can work with you someday, just pm me if you in dire need for an artist, even when my request slot is closed, I can make exceptions if the project is interesting! :DD

Another example, a full set sprite for Part-Time Mayhem!
I'm not satisfied with his clothes though... But I'll pay it when I draw his uniform ///////
KeithSpriteSet.jpg

Fenrir34
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Escaping Sorrow
Projects: Crisis Beat,Lynarsia-The Broken Song

#7 Post by Fenrir34 »

Sending a note =)

CrimsonMoon
Regular
Completed: Unplanned AMOUR
Projects: Scented Dream

#8 Post by CrimsonMoon »

Looks very good. PM sent. :)
Updated: 06/05/2015
I make logo, request here (STATUS: CLOSE)
Newbie to making VN.

YuukiCrossPudding
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: Artist for Hire! - closed until April!

#9 Post by YuukiCrossPudding »

I accepted all the PMs, and sorry to say I'm closed for any kind of requests at least until April!
I decide to join NaNoReNo
Oohh I can't wait for March to come
After April I'll open the request again, thanks guys!

YuukiCrossPudding
Miko-Class Veteran

#10 Post by YuukiCrossPudding »

I'm available for commission/request again! Finally done with NaNoReNo at last
Oh and here are some sprites sample with additional blinking effect
I made these for 48 - Battle of Wits

YuukiCrossPudding
Miko-Class Veteran

#11 Post by YuukiCrossPudding »

Finished with this one~ boy with cat themed clothes, a sample for my latest style! (mostly the lining and coloring, although it's not that different from my previous ones I think)
Animated ver+more expressions
Sprite Neko.png

YuukiCrossPudding
Miko-Class Veteran

#12 Post by YuukiCrossPudding »

A quick sketch for full-body drawing. OCs of Shin and Luan!
Hopefully I can upload them as a sprite set for ppl to use on this forum when it's done!
Preview.jpg

verysunshine
Veteran
Organization: Wild Rose Interactive

#13 Post by verysunshine »

Your art looks fantastic!

Build the basics first, then add all the fun bits.

Please check out my games on my itch.io page!

Facelord
Regular
Projects: Codebreaker, Tiresias, XoX
Organization: GoCoPro

#14 Post by Facelord »

The quality difference between your "old arts" section on DeviantArt and the stuff you've posted more recently(like Neko-chan) is pretty dramatic. I'm guessing you either went to art school or were hit by a bolt of lightning and bitten by a cobra and picked up mad art skills. I'm definitely liking your current stuff, and even your older stuff is better than anything I could ever hope to produce.

How would you feel about handling all the character designs for a visual novel with a cast of around 10 characters? Your prices are pretty fair, so if I'm ever unhappy with something in a design and want part of it redrawn I'd definitely be down for throwing some extra money on top for the extra labor. I like to keep things as fair and agreeable as possible, so communication and understanding are very important to me in any kind of relationship(in this case, business).

If this is something you're interested in, definitely give me a heads-up. If your schedule is full for the next few months, that's totally fine, I can wait a few months. Give me a heads-up(either through PM or responding in this thread) if you're interested in my proposition, we can discuss the details then. I have a pretty solid plan that should keep the workflow pretty smooth, and I'm really easy to work with. All I require is that the end result isn't a bottleneck on my VN's quality, and you definitely seem to meet my standards.

YuukiCrossPudding
Miko-Class Veteran

#15 Post by YuukiCrossPudding »

verysunshine wrote:Your art looks fantastic!
Thank you! :D
Facelord wrote:The quality difference between your "old arts" section on DeviantArt and the stuff you've posted more recently(like Neko-chan) is pretty dramatic. I'm guessing you either went to art school or were hit by a bolt of lightning and bitten by a cobra and picked up mad art skills. I'm definitely liking your current stuff, and even your older stuff is better than anything I could ever hope to produce.

If this is something you're interested in, definitely give me a heads-up. If your schedule is full for the next few months, that's totally fine, I can wait a few months.
:lol: Thanks, I never met a cobra before and hopefully will not, but I did learn at art school for a few months last year, a lot of practice in drawing helped a lot too ofc

I'm glad you like my art, hopefully I can improve more in the future! Will PM you in a moment.