!~ Sprite/GUI artist ~! (CLOSED)

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
minyan
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Trial By Fire, Heartbaked, Ellaria, Plain, This My Soul, The Pretenders Guild
Projects: Arena Circus
Tumblr: minyanstudios
itch: harlevin

!~ Sprite/GUI artist ~! (CLOSED)

#1 Post by minyan »

I'm really interested in doing some sort of horror/thriller game, but I have no ideas for plot at the moment, unfortunately. Well, no good ideas. If we were to work together I'd join in for free of course, if you're more interested in just commissioning me see below~

Hello, please call me Min. I'm currently taking commissions! You can see more of my work
at capminyan.deviantart.com, or my portfolio, which has more of my design work at reedermin.designbinder.com. Please have a look through my samples and decide if I'm the artist that's right for you!

I'm also interested in joining or creating a Visual Novel studio, so if you're looking for an artist check out my work!

Characters:
more cell-shading style:
ImageImageImageImage

Logo's:
(sorry for all the watermarks, I don't trust dA >.>)

ImageImage
GUI

Prices:
I try to make these as fair as possible! I'm pretty flexible as well.

Sprite Package 1: ( five waist up sprites, four expressions each: $115 )
Sprite Package 2: ( ten waist up sprites, five expressions each: $215 )

Side Image Package 1: ( five side images, four expressions each: $60 )
Side Image Package 2: ( five side images, five expressions each: $110 )
Side Image Package 3: ( five side images, no expressions: $40 )

Individual Sprite, five expressions: $30
Individual Side Image, five expressions: $15
Individual Side Image, no expressions: $10

Additional charges:
Additional expression: + $3
Additional outfit: + $10
Blinking animation: + $2
Mouth moving animation: + $5
If designing without reference: + $10

Logos: $20 - $30 (depending on complexity)
When requesting a logo please tell me:
-The name of the game
-A short synopsis of the game, basically anything important that you want represented in the logo
-If you already have an idea of what you want, describe that
-Your color scheme

Thank you!

GUI:
GUI package 1:(Main Menu, Pref Menu, Save/Load screen, Yes/No Prompts, dialogue box, menu buttons: $90)
GUI package 2:(Advertisements (banners, ads, etc): $15 per ad )
(Individual custom screen: $30 )
(Extra/other: We'll negotiate a price that works for you!)

Payment:
I prefer to use paypal. Through bad experiences in the past I'm a little hesitant on payment plans, and would prefer to receive all of it after I have a sketch approved. But I'm also willing to do half before, and half when the picture is completed. Please contact me and ask if you want to do something different.

Turnaround time:
I generally work pretty fast but I'll be doing a bit of traveling soon which might make things go a bit slow. I can get things done faster as is necessary for your deadlines. In general a week or two is a safe bet, accounting for unforseen circumstances.

I do commissions in the order they're received so if you order something you'll be put at the end of this list, unless you have a special request that needs to be done within a specific timeline, such as NaNoRenO. But if your project is larger, I might do smaller projects in between, such as Logo's. So if you have a simple project, even if its later on the list it might get done sooner if there are bigger projects ahead of it.

Availability:
I check the forums and my deviantart everyday, and all my e-mails come directly to my phone, so I'm pretty much available to contact all the time! I'll usually respond right away unless I'm in the middle of something, and even then it shouldn't take me longer than a day. I always give updates on my progress so you know where I am at your project at all times. (:

How to contact me:
Reply to this thread, PM me, or feel free to e-mail at reedermin@yahoo.com as well! You can also contact me through my deviantart, as I check that at least once a day (capminyan). I'm happy to answer any questions you might have. ^^ Thank you!
Last edited by minyan on Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:00 am, edited 32 times in total.
ImageImage

minyan
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Trial By Fire, Heartbaked, Ellaria, Plain, This My Soul, The Pretenders Guild

Re: >>Sprite/CG Artist | Designer for hire<<

#2 Post by minyan »

The last logo slot was filled! Thank you to all the people who contacted me.
ImageImage

CrimsonMoon
Regular
Completed: Unplanned AMOUR
Projects: Scented Dream

#3 Post by CrimsonMoon »

Just wanna say that minyan is a pleasure to work with. Very communicative, easy to work with and produces great result, you won't regret hiring her. :D
Updated: 06/05/2015
I make logo, request here (STATUS: CLOSE)
Newbie to making VN.

minyan
Miko-Class Veteran

#4 Post by minyan »

CrimsonMoon wrote:Just wanna say that minyan is a pleasure to work with. Very communicative, easy to work with and produces great result, you won't regret hiring her. :D
You're too kind ;u;
ImageImage

minyan
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: >>Sprite/CG/GUI artist for hire<<

#5 Post by minyan »

ImageImage

Byron

Re: !~ Sprite/CG/GUI artist ~!

#6 Post by Byron »

Hi, I have a question about your GUI artwork... I was wondering if the same price was applicable to commercial projects?

Sorry to bother :(

minyan
Miko-Class Veteran

#7 Post by minyan »

Byron wrote:Hi, I have a question about your GUI artwork... I was wondering if the same price was applicable to commercial projects?

Sorry to bother :(
It's not a bother at all! Yes, the same price applies. All I ask is that I be credited somewhere. ^^
ImageImage

nanna4673
Regular
Completed: A Question Of Normalcy
Projects: Magari
Tumblr: Kajilia
Deviantart: ferris4673
itch: nanna4673

#8 Post by nanna4673 »

You're really good! I'd love to World with you on a horror project but your art is way too pretty for my crappy writing and programming XD
Well enough about that, I just wanted to say that I'm in the early stages of making a comedy/romance otome game about pizzas turning into guys(it is as weird as it sounds) and I'm in need of GUI and a logo(GUI mostly though) and I'm considering to pay you for making it but I'm really not sure yet. Now I may sound stupid now, I don't know much about this stuff but I think it may be a little too expensive for my budget(which is pocket moneyXD).
Finished projects:
A Question Of Normalcy - Contemporary VN, NaNoReno 2017: https://nanna4673.itch.io/a-question-of-normalcy

Magari - Contemporary, Slice of life, Romance VN for NaNoRenO 2019: https://nanna4673.itch.io/magari

Older projects:
19 Hours - Experimental, psychological VN: http://nanna4673.itch.io/19-hours

Choice - Short visual novel for NaNoRenO 2015: http://nanna4673.itch.io/choice

Dreamcatcher - Supernatural, psychological, mystery VN: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=39810

minyan
Miko-Class Veteran

#9 Post by minyan »

nanna4673 wrote:You're really good! I'd love to World with you on a horror project but your art is way too pretty for my crappy writing and programming XD
Well enough about that, I just wanted to say that I'm in the early stages of making a comedy/romance otome game about pizzas turning into guys(it is as weird as it sounds) and I'm in need of GUI and a logo(GUI mostly though) and I'm considering to pay you for making it but I'm really not sure yet. Now I may sound stupid now, I don't know much about this stuff but I think it may be a little too expensive for my budget(which is pocket moneyXD).
Haha aw don't say that xD

I'll send you a PM and see if we can work something out. ^^
ImageImage

HiddenCreature
Regular
Projects: Vampire: The New Birth

Re: !~ Sprite/GUI artist ~!

#10 Post by HiddenCreature »

If you're still looking for work, perhaps you could view our recruitment post? It's a game focused on vampires and might match the interests you mentioned at the beginning of the post. Thanks.

http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 60&t=32157

minyan
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: !~ Sprite/GUI artist ~!

#11 Post by minyan »

ProjectVampire wrote:If you're still looking for work, perhaps you could view our recruitment post? It's a game focused on vampires and might match the interests you mentioned at the beginning of the post. Thanks.

http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 60&t=32157

Thanks, I've sent you a PM. ^^
ImageImage