Alita's art - Sprites & CGs (floradrawz) [CLOSED]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Mickychi
Veteran
Projects: Current: Prologue: Caged Bird

Re: Floradrawz - Pro Sprites & CG - Reliable, Fast! [OPEN!]

#16 Post by Mickychi »

Are your rates listed for full body sprites? Because I'm interested in knowing how much they cost from waist up, bust up extra...
Check out my WIP Prologue: Caged Bird!

Shadilyn
Regular

#17 Post by Shadilyn »

Hi Mickychi, the $60 is for either thigh-up or full-body. It doesn't take me that much longer to add feet, so I just decided to call it the same to keep things simple. Bust-up would be what I consider headshot, so $40. All expressions included with any sprite. Thanks~

Mickychi
Veteran
Projects: Current: Prologue: Caged Bird

#18 Post by Mickychi »

Another question cause I may have missed it in the opening post but what currency is your prices in?
Check out my WIP Prologue: Caged Bird!

Meinos Kaen
Regular
Completed: JPDE - Sonata of Fire
Projects: JPDE, Ars Oratoria, ONHA

#19 Post by Meinos Kaen »

Welcome back, Flora. I can't reccomend her skills enough, guys.

Shadilyn
Regular

#20 Post by Shadilyn »

whoops, fell asleep. Thanks for pointing that out. Prices are in US Dollars.

Aww, Thanks Meinos! :)

SupersizeMyHeart
Veteran
Projects: Supersize My Heart!
Deviantart: JeremyRawn

#21 Post by SupersizeMyHeart »

10/10! Would work with again!

Shadilyn
Regular

#22 Post by Shadilyn »

Thanks Elijah! :)

Shadilyn
Regular

Re: Floradrawz - Pro Sprites & CG - Reliable, Fast! [2 slots

#23 Post by Shadilyn »

Some new finished work!

Thanks for working with me :D

Xandra
Regular
Completed: Band Camp Boyfriend
Projects: Band Camp Boyfriend
Tumblr: http://lovebirdgames.tumblr.com/
itch: lovebird-games
Discord: xandra42

Re: Floradrawz - Pro Sprites & CG - Reliable, Fast! [Closed]

#24 Post by Xandra »

I have nothing but good things to say about Flora. She has a phenomenal grasp on characterization. My sister and I sent her profile information on our characters and story summaries, no scripts, and she captured their personalities and facial expressions perfectly every time. There were a few of our bandos we didn’t have a clear picture of in our minds going into this, like Tom and Garth, and she did an absolutely fabulous job defining their looks. The cast of Band Camp Boyfriend turned out more amazing than we ever imagined.

Drawing musical instruments was new to Flora and she was very willing to work with me to get those beauties in tiptop shape. I’m so grateful for that. Very professional, patient, and pleasant to work with! We also threw a bunch of crazy outfit variations in her direction and we’re beyond satisfied with her work. Flora’s characters are so colorful, lively, and radiate individuality and personality. Anyone who gets the chance to hire her for their project will be blown away!

Mello-Knight
Regular
Tumblr: lovebirdgames

Re: Floradrawz - Pro Sprites & CG - Reliable, Fast! [Closed]

#25 Post by Mello-Knight »

I want to second my sister's statement above and follow up with my own! We are so blessed to have found Flora on this site--we couldn't have found a more perfect artist for our game.

Not only is she incredibly talented, but she is amazingly fast too! I'm in awe at her speed when it comes to the high caliber of her work. On top of that, Flora is also very patient and communicative. She will take the time to work with you so you get the product you desire and she will always let you know when to expect a sprite or when she will be taking a short break. Lastly, I want to say that my jaw literally DROPPED multiple times when I'd open my inbox and see her art waiting for me. And I'm not ashamed to say that I have laughed, gasped, and fangirled while cycling through the many colorful expressions she has gifted our sprites.

Flora breathed life into our characters. She made them better than I ever imagined and I could not be more excited to show them to the world when we release the game in the future! If you ever have the opportunity to work with her...TAKE IT! :)

Shadilyn
Regular

Re: Floradrawz - Pro Sprites, CG [1-2 slots June]

#26 Post by Shadilyn »

@ Xandra & Mello-Knight: thank you guys so much! It was super fun bringing your characters to life. I love the depth and quirks you gave them all. (Wiley's my favorite I think. xD) Best of luck with putting it all together! =)

Xandra
Regular
Completed: Band Camp Boyfriend
Tumblr: http://lovebirdgames.tumblr.com/
itch: lovebird-games
Discord: xandra42

Re: Floradrawz - Pro Sprites, CG [1-2 slots June]

#27 Post by Xandra »

Ohmygosh Wiley's your favorite?? I had no idea...that makes me happy! xD Thanks so much and have fun with your next project, whatever it may be!

Shadilyn
Regular

Re: Floradrawz - Sprites & CG [OPEN 1-2 slots]

#28 Post by Shadilyn »

Thanks! I added a few new samples! I'm hoping to find one or two new projects before closing for the end of the year.

Shadilyn
Regular

Re: Floradrawz - Sprites & CG [open][price/policy update]

#29 Post by Shadilyn »

Hi again guys! Looking for some work~ Good luck with your projects everyone!

MeroInteractive

Re: Floradrawz - Sprites & CG [CLOSED]

#30 Post by MeroInteractive »

We are working with Floradrawz on our upcoming otome and her talent is excellent but speaks for it itself; Flora is additionally a wonderful collaborator who brought her own to some characters in the best way and was always communicative and very understanding of our needs as a development team. In specific she is talented beyond belief at fun character looks who all have their own appeal and style! She made our team fall in love with our otome heroine seen below, much more than ever before :D

We are delighted to have partnered with Floradrawz and look forward to do so once more in the near future!