Free Logo Request (CLOSE)

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
CrimsonMoon
Regular
Completed: Unplanned AMOUR
Projects: Scented Dream

Re: Free Logo Request (CLOSE)

#31 Post by CrimsonMoon »

@Ozitiho
Thanks, I really appreciate it! :)

@nanna4673
Thank you! Sorry I have some pending logo to be made. :'D If it's not a rush project, I can probably whip something out next month. Just PM me if you're interested. :)
Updated: 06/05/2015
I make logo, request here (STATUS: CLOSE)
Newbie to making VN.

CrimsonMoon
Regular
Completed: Unplanned AMOUR
Projects: Scented Dream

Re: Free Logo Request (CLOSE)

#32 Post by CrimsonMoon »

I think I have finished all logo requests, but just to make sure, if someone requested a logo from me, but haven't received a reply yet, try to reply here or PM me. ^^;

In the meantime, I will close the thread indefinitely because I'll be working on my own projects. :) It may take a while before I open the thread again.

To those that have requested logo from me, since I'm mostly working on .ai (except for a few that I use .psd or .xcf), if you want the .ai file, then feel free to request it from me. It's so you can resize them in PS for a higher resolution, especially for the first few logo requests that I have done in the past (500x500, 1000x1000 (What was I thinking? I realize now that the resolution is too small x.x)).
Updated: 06/05/2015
I make logo, request here (STATUS: CLOSE)
Newbie to making VN.