Prices Those who had a slot already before April 4th 2015 at 1:06AM CST will be paying the older prices of $150 (basic) and $250 (extended) as agreed upon.
Small (5 entire areas): Splash(Main Menu) | Configuration | Textbox/Choices | Save/Load | Quit/Yes/No
Non-commercial: $190 USD
Commercial: $220 USD
Extended (10 entire areas): Splash(Main Menu) | Configuration | Textbox/Choices | Save/Load | Quit/Yes/No | CG Gallery | Music Player | Credits | Bonus/Extras
Non-commercial: $325 USD
Commercial: $355 USD
These bundles includes every state with ground, hover, and selected for buttons/clickables. It is up to the client to say that they want them however~.
Other screens/menus/asset, or if you just want one screen done. If needed, I can try and match them to the style you have already.
For choice buttons, it will be $20 USD total which will come in regular, hover, and clicked.
The rest will be at least $35 - 40 USD each, depending on how complex it will be.
For commercial use, an additional $30 will be added.
Advertisement, banner, badge, profile card, or social media images. You must have images that I can use. Prices are negotiable with the least amount being $25 USD. Logos depends on what is needed, but I am willing to try to make them.
For commercial use, an additional $30 will be added on the larger ones, $10 on the smaller ones. Feel free to ask which one it will fall under with dimensions.
You must have images (character art and logo) that I can use.
Section Headers: $20 each.
Stretch Goals: $40.
Tier Chart: $60
Rewards Chart: $80.
Kickstarter Support/Funded Buttons (any size): $20 each.
Character Info: $17 each.
This is the only one where commercial fee is not added.
Paypal (can provide a paypal.me link)
Google Wallet (US only with Gmail)
I would prefer to be paid half up front for any order, especially for the packages, and then you pay the rest when I am finished with your order(s).
Please use instant transfer from the bank since eChecks take too long.
Converter for those out of the US.
Terms of Agreement
- You must credit me either by mentioning my name “Camille Arana” or, preferably, a link to my portfolio: camyadesigns.com. No exceptions.
- I’m allowed to decline a commission for any reason.
- You agree that I am allowed to showcase the work in my portfolios across the web.
o Kickstarter assets will only be uploaded to my portfolio when your Kickstarter goes live. Please let me know when it does so I can also advertise it on my Tumblr!
o If you wish for your site/interface/game to be a secret, that is fine since I will not say what it is (if any logo, I will take it off) so that others will not know. My watermark can also be put on it if you wish.
- Before I start, I must receive payment of half of the total amount due. If you rather pay in full, that is fine.
- Refunds will only be given when I cannot finish the work.
- By paying half up front, you are promising that you will be paying the rest when I am done. You understand that if you do not have the money, that you must contact me about it and set up a payment plan. Running away with my work and/or dragging out the payment will not be tolerated.
- Clients Who Pay in Half: All progress is shown with my watermark and you will not get the final assets until I am paid.
- Clients Who Pay in Full: You will be sent the actual files via email with each progress.
- Total cost is discussed before agreement. Any additional purchases are allowed but understand that it will add up. Make sure you have the funds please.
Logos & Additional Artwork
These have been resized. Click on them for full view~
For Afterthought Studios', When Our Journey Ends.
Fighter Jet: http://roys-art.deviantart.com/
Sprite by Anna | House Background by Uncle Mugen
Additional Artwork Portfolio
Logos for Erisyuki's upcoming game, Blood Calls. I have permission to showcase them.
Logo for Fest-Off, a Hakuoki fanmade game that GoblinMaiden and I made for fun~
Logo for When Our Journey Ends
If you are interested, please post here, PM me, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, thank you!