[Open, 2024!] GUI / Logos / Banners / Game Icons / Graphics

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Camy
Regular
Completed: When Our Journey Ends, Forgotten, Not Lost, A More Beautiful World, Beach Volley, and Here With You.
Projects: The Prince's Heart, Delphine's Discovery, A Vampire's Choice, Phantom of the Blooming Rose, Connection Pending, and Our Final Moments.
Organization: Freelancer, Pixel Pineberry Studios
itch: camy
Discord: camyza

Re: GUI / Logos / Banners / Graphics [Open!]

#31 Post by Camy »

main_menu_final.png
Click on it to see it full view.
Rough animated version: http://u.cubeupload.com/Camyza/mainmenufinalhoveran.gif

Camy
Regular
Completed: When Our Journey Ends, Forgotten, Not Lost, A More Beautiful World, Beach Volley, and Here With You.
Projects: The Prince's Heart, Delphine's Discovery, A Vampire's Choice, Phantom of the Blooming Rose, Connection Pending, and Our Final Moments.

#32 Post by Camy »

Click on it to see it full view.
Made for https://twitter.com/TuffMallow

Diatonicnerds
Completed: Baked:Magic, I'm a Love Interest in My Childhood Friend's Reverse Harem
Projects: Heart Fragment, Pipe Dream
Tumblr: jeffpennymusic.tumblr.com

#33 Post by Diatonicnerds »

I'm honestly not sure why you are reading this right now. If you already clicked onto this post, you should have immediately decided to hire Camy after seeing her work. She is very professional, talented, and really, her work speaks for itself. If you need any graphics work done for your project, look no further. In my experience, you will get an awesome product that will really make your ideas come to life!

Camy
Regular

#34 Post by Camy »

Thank you so much Jeff for the kudos! :D

--

Character info cards created for Ise & Kai: Chosen Throne's Kickstarter

You can see the Kickstarter here
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ri ... escription

ririkutai
Projects: Ise & Kai: Chosen Throne
Organization: Rie Indie Games
Tumblr: ririkutai
itch: ririkutai

#35 Post by ririkutai »

Camy is an absolute pleasure! Talented, professional, and trustworthy. I absolutely recommend her for GUI work. She has the passion and drive to bring your ideas to fruition.

Camy
Regular

#36 Post by Camy »

June 26th 2021 - Completed GUIs for Delphine's DIscovery, Otome Jam entry collaboration with LegendEx, Red, C.L., and Saibraeus. Truly an honor and so much fun with this project and so excited to play it.
(click them for fullview)

I am available for freelance work due to this becoming my full time job once more. Able to work with deadlines, 2 weeks tops for a small GUI bundle, 3-4 weeks for a bigger one with details.

DMs and email: camyadesigns@gmail.com always open for work, inquiries, and quotes. I hope to work with you, thank you for looking!

alexei
Regular
Completed: re:shape, Monster Boys Doctor, Hearts and Hexes, The Prince's Heart, Dragon Gazer
Projects: Motifs, Longing for Change, The Sinking of the Dream Chaser, Town of the Damned, Monster Boy Wars
Organization: Funigami
itch: funigami
Discord: alexei#5190

Re: The Prince's Heart GUI

#37 Post by alexei »

Camy was part of our team for the YAOI 2021 jam and was the one who designed a kickass logo and GUI for our project, The Prince's Heart. It was a pleasure working with her and I must admit she over-delivered on every occasion!

Camy
Regular

Re: GUI / Logos / Banners / Game Icons / Graphics [Open, 2022!]

#38 Post by Camy »

Looking for work, my queue is clear due to taking a break. DM me on here or email me through the email in my carrd https://camillearana.carrd.co/#contact or noted in the first post.

Camy
Regular

Re: [Open, 2023!] GUI / Logos / Banners / Game Icons / Graphics

#39 Post by Camy »

Queue is zero! Still looking for work. DM me on here or email me through the email in my carrd https://camillearana.carrd.co/#contact or noted in the first post.