Artist offering NaRenO2015 help

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
CtrlAltLee
Regular
Completed: Pizza Ditza, Som'thin' Short
Projects: The Despots Daughter
Organization: Nerd Eden Studios

Artist offering NaRenO2015 help

#1 Post by CtrlAltLee »

I haven't been active here for a few years, but I've still been playing and reading VNs all the while. My feed started filling up with NaNoRenO news again and I got the itch to participate. I don't have the bandwidth to write a branching store or try to learn programming again, but I'd have doing art since 2012 and have improved. I'm offering to make art assets for some brave NaNoRenO hopeful. To keep it manageable for myself I'm offering art only for NaNoRenO, not for any larger project. I'm offering to draw a limited number of assets.
Sample of character art I did last week
Offering to Draw
  • 1 protagonist with multiple expressions and outfit change if necessary
    1 Attainable with multiple expressions and outfit change if necessary
    3 supporting characters
    3 Ending CGs, probably Good, Neutral, and Bad
Here's my tumblr for more of my general artwork http://ctrlaltlee.tumblr.com/ .

Project Limitations
  • I'm going to help on only one project.
    If you have a previous demo or sample of a game, even if it doesn't look great, that will make me much more likely to want to help as I know you're a doer and not just a dreamer.
    I will not do artwork for any game rated more than PG-13.
    My favorite animes are romance comedies like Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, Love Stage!, Maid-sama sports animes like Haikyuu, Kuruko no Basketball, Encouragement to Climb and moe shows like Yuyushiki, YuriYuri, K-on, Love Live!, and slice of life like You & Me.
    I don't care what the pairing is, if it's BxB, GxG, BxG, etc. Writer's choice.
    My favorite archetypes are the Princess types for ladies and Glasses Boys for gentlemen, so if your game uses one of these types I'm likely to be interested in making art for it.
Let me know if anyone is interested! I'll check back here tomorrow, but the fastest way to reach me is twitter ( @CtrlAltLee ) The sooner you get ahold of me the more likely it is that all the assets will be done in time.