Volunter Artist offering some ideas

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
trinax08
Deviantart: trinaxfantasy

Volunter Artist offering some ideas

#1 Post by trinax08 »

After seeing many motivated artists offer their services, I wanted to do something a bit different.

I would like to offer my services by providing some character design and fashion ideas for free. Right now, I just want to gain more experiences through interacting with you guys! You are free to take my suggestions whatever suits for you as long as credits are given properly. That's all I can ask from you. :) My specialty is digital drawing with popular tools - Paint SAI Tool and Adobe Photoshop. If I am challenged enough to push myself into a whole new level, I am willing to try out.

What I can draw and not draw:
+ Character design
+ Fashion design - specifically urban or modern (I'm not sure how you describe it haha)
+ Short 2D animation (optional)
- No nude (obviously!)
- No animals and monsters (Still practicing)
- No machines (if must, just ask)

In addition to drawing, I can provide some ideas to help you get started on writing if requested (Sci-Fic and Fantasy - if you want something other than I provided, just ask! :])

My gallery is: http://trinaxfantasy.deviantart.com/gallery/.

To be honest, I have zero experiences in working with others online so I'd like to try this out! If you want me to improve how I offer my services, I am all eyes! - No pun intended. :)