(Paid/Trade) Icons, Chibis, Sprites, Backgrounds, CGs [OPEN for game jams]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Red-Baby
Veteran
Completed: Free!: Arabian Nights, BAKED:MAGIC, I'm a love interest in my CHILDHOOD FRIEND'S reverse harem!!!, I'm a side character in a BL story!, Ell's Kitchen
Projects: Wrong Number
Organization: WitPOP
itch: red-baby

Re: Chibi/Sprite/CG artist [Paid/Trade]

#16 Post by Red-Baby »

Updated

Red-Baby
Veteran
Completed: Free!: Arabian Nights, BAKED:MAGIC, I'm a love interest in my CHILDHOOD FRIEND'S reverse harem!!!, I'm a side character in a BL story!, Ell's Kitchen

Re: Chibi/Sprite/CG artist [Paid/Trade/ Free for Yuri Jam]

#17 Post by Red-Baby »

I've updated my my samples and heading.

Red-Baby
Veteran

Re: Chibi/Sprite/CG artist [Paid/Trade/ Free]

#18 Post by Red-Baby »

Updated my samples.

Neeka
Veteran
Completed: Hearts & Hexes; Winter Flower
Projects: Hearts and Hexes; Our Mountain; The Last Clan: Tale of Oni
Organization: Ostrich Burger Productions
IRC Nick: Neeka
itch: neeka-of-obp

#19 Post by Neeka »

Love the new sprite example! Once my current projects are finished I'd love to work together on a fanfiction VN! If people are interested in that haha

Red-Baby
Veteran

#20 Post by Red-Baby »

Neeka wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:54 pm Love the new sprite example! Once my current projects are finished I'd love to work together on a fanfiction VN! If people are interested in that haha
Thanks Neeka!
What fan fiction did you have in mind?

Neeka
Veteran
Completed: Hearts & Hexes; Winter Flower
Projects: Hearts and Hexes; Our Mountain; The Last Clan: Tale of Oni
Organization: Ostrich Burger Productions
IRC Nick: Neeka
itch: neeka-of-obp

#21 Post by Neeka »

Red-Baby wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:02 pm
Neeka wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:54 pm Love the new sprite example! Once my current projects are finished I'd love to work together on a fanfiction VN! If people are interested in that haha
Thanks Neeka!
Hetalia :) I have a completed fanfiction (being rewritten) and a different one that's a wip.

Red-Baby
Veteran

#22 Post by Red-Baby »

Neeka wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:11 pm
Red-Baby wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:02 pm
Thanks Neeka!
Hetalia :) I have a completed fanfiction (being rewritten) and a different one that's a wip.
Oh nice!!
I've seen/read a bit of Hetalia but most of my knowledge of it comes from the fandom.

Red-Baby
Veteran

#23 Post by Red-Baby »

First Post updated.

hyesunxoxo
Regular
Completed: Reflections ~Dreams and Reality~, High School Otome
Projects: Phantom of the Blooming Rose, Purrfectly Ever After, HEROxTRIO, One Year of Apocalypse,
itch: hyesunxoxo

#24 Post by hyesunxoxo »

Hello! We're looking for artist (and many more artist projects that you can check out) to help Phantom of the Blooming Rose and I am very interested on your free art for chibis! Certainly, some chibi CGs would be a great additiom to thr game. Currently, the main sprites and the whole script for the game is already finished so I can assure you that one way or another, this game will be surely be published without a doubt. Because it is a free project, I am afraid that the only thing we can offer is experience and absolute freedom to post your background art on your personal sites or anywhere. Also, there is no strict deadline: we are only looking to have all of the assets finished within the year so you can work on the project with no hassle. As of the moment, proofreading, logo and GUI are already being taken care of. The story has a unique premise so I hope you'll be interested to look around. Here's the link:
viewtopic.php?f=59&t=47737

I hope we can work together! I will be looking forward to your reply.
ImageImageImage
Visual Novel Writer, Project Head and Otome Enthusiast | Hire me to write your stories! [Commissions]

Red-Baby
Veteran

#25 Post by Red-Baby »

hyesunxoxo wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:42 pm Hello! We're looking for artist (and many more artist projects that you can check out) to help Phantom of the Blooming Rose and I am very interested on your free art for chibis! Certainly, some chibi CGs would be a great additiom to thr game. Currently, the main sprites and the whole script for the game is already finished so I can assure you that one way or another, this game will be surely be published without a doubt. Because it is a free project, I am afraid that the only thing we can offer is experience and absolute freedom to post your background art on your personal sites or anywhere. Also, there is no strict deadline: we are only looking to have all of the assets finished within the year so you can work on the project with no hassle. As of the moment, proofreading, logo and GUI are already being taken care of. The story has a unique premise so I hope you'll be interested to look around. Here's the link:
viewtopic.php?f=59&t=47737

I hope we can work together! I will be looking forward to your reply.
Hi Hyesun, I'll PM you.

hyesunxoxo
Regular
Completed: Reflections ~Dreams and Reality~, High School Otome
Projects: Phantom of the Blooming Rose, Purrfectly Ever After, HEROxTRIO, One Year of Apocalypse,
itch: hyesunxoxo

Re: Chibi/Sprite/CG artist [Open]

#26 Post by hyesunxoxo »

Heya! Just wanted to drop by and say that I've been working on Phantom of the Blooming Rose with Red for our chibi cg scenarios, and she's amazing! Really fun to work with, easy-going, maintains solid communication, has no problem working in a team and most of all, she delivers excellent content :D I'm afraid I can't keep her to myself, but just wanted to let you know that if you're thinking of hiring this dynamic person, her skill is worth every penny ;)
ImageImageImage
Visual Novel Writer, Project Head and Otome Enthusiast | Hire me to write your stories! [Commissions]

Red-Baby
Veteran

Re: Chibi/Sprite/CG artist [Open]

#27 Post by Red-Baby »

hyesunxoxo wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:18 am Heya! Just wanted to drop by and say that I've been working on Phantom of the Blooming Rose with Red for our chibi cg scenarios, and she's amazing! Really fun to work with, easy-going, maintains solid communication, has no problem working in a team and most of all, she delivers excellent content :D I'm afraid I can't keep her to myself, but just wanted to let you know that if you're thinking of hiring this dynamic person, her skill is worth every penny ;)
Awwwww, thank you Hyesun! You've been a pleasure to work with too ^w^You're great as the head of the project since you know exactly what you want but also allow me with freedom to add what I think is best. And you're super encouraging and motivating. Great person to work with =D

I've updated the first post, I'm currently open for April slots so I'll close up again when I fill one or two slots.

Red-Baby
Veteran

Re: Artist Open for Chibis, Sprites, CGs and Icons. [Sale]

#28 Post by Red-Baby »

Open for May slots, have a sale on at the moment until the end of May.

Red-Baby
Veteran

Re: Chibi/Sprite/Icon artist [Wait list open]

#29 Post by Red-Baby »

Open wait list slots for Mid July
I'll be able to start on a new project after the 14th.

Red-Baby
Veteran

Re: Artist [icons open]

#30 Post by Red-Baby »

Currently have one slot open for an icons order. (in urgent need of funds for one of my projects)
Here's some more examples of what my icons can look like.
bookswm.png
Calendarwm.png