GUI / All around Graphic Designer

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Atomic-Invasion
Regular
Projects: Short Story, Project BEAT
Tumblr: atomicinvasion
Deviantart: atomic-invasion

Re: GUI / All around Graphic Designer for Free/Trade

#16 Post by Atomic-Invasion »

Updated First Post's to do list and new logo for show

Last edited by Atomic-Invasion on Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nanna4673
Regular
Completed: A Question Of Normalcy
Projects: Magari
Tumblr: Kajilia
Deviantart: ferris4673
itch: nanna4673

#17 Post by nanna4673 »

Hello there!^^ I just stumbled across your threat and I'd like to trade your soul for some pizza. No but in all seriousness XD:

What I need: Well my GUI artist had just bailed on me, so I'm in desperate need of GUI^^;
Project Name: A Cheesy Love Story
Project Genre: It's a romance, comedy otome game
Project Theme/Atmosphere: It's funny most of the time as well as romantic, but can at times have a serious undertone
Project Summary: Warren Greenwood has been trying to fit in ever since she realized in middle school that you just can't be yourself if you want to be friends with the popular kids. Now 17 years old she has come a long way and is actually part of a popular group of girls in her high school - albeit more as a servant than a friend. And then she finally decides that it's time to move up the ranks and be accepted as a friend. She decides to throw a giant party in her house while her parents are out. She works for days, planning and making sure everything is perfect. On the special day she orders three big pizzas and waits for her breakthrough that will happen when the guests arrive at 7 PM. But they don't show up. And now Warren is alone with only 3 huge pizzas to comfort her. Or... Guys?
So yeah it's about pizzas turning into guys... Pretty silly I knowXD
References: Well here's a link for the threat about the game: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=33968
And here's the threat where I'm hiring if that helps as well: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 59&t=32153
Additional Comments: Um, I love other peoples ideas so when I they Work for me I mostly just love to see what they come up withXD
Your Trade: Well I don't know if this is something you're interested in, but I have a channel where I play visual novels(I have about 938 subs, so not that much) and I could give you a shoutout to you, when the game you're working on comes out? But well I could give you my soul as well. Though I don't know what you'd do with it ^^;
Last edited by nanna4673 on Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Finished projects:
A Question Of Normalcy - Contemporary VN, NaNoReno 2017: https://nanna4673.itch.io/a-question-of-normalcy

Magari - Contemporary, Slice of life, Romance VN for NaNoRenO 2019: https://nanna4673.itch.io/magari

Older projects:
19 Hours - Experimental, psychological VN: http://nanna4673.itch.io/19-hours

Choice - Short visual novel for NaNoRenO 2015: http://nanna4673.itch.io/choice

Dreamcatcher - Supernatural, psychological, mystery VN: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=39810

omegafalcon

#18 Post by omegafalcon »

Hey would you be willing to make some icons for a SSB4 style fighting game?

What you need: Icons, at least 10 of them
Project Name: Rumble Smash
Project Genre: Fighting Game
Project Theme/Atmosphere: Anime Style crossover game that takes from many different Anime/Manga
Project Summary: What if Super Smash Bros, was filled with content from your favorite Anime and Manga series? Compete in a 4-player Battle Royale as Goku or Kirito, or in Mecha Mode as the Mobile Suit Gundam or the Evagelion 01. The possibilities are endless!
References: These are what the Icons look like in of Smash Bros games:
http://www.ssbwiki.com/series_symbol
http://mcleodgaming.wikia.com/wiki/Universe
Additional Comments: I'd have pictures of what the Icons are supposed to look like, that can be done through PM if agree you to help
Your Trade: I'm short on cash and the closest thing to art to me is stick people(that's why I'm here lol), so the best thing I could probably give is credit in the game

Jason_OCE
Projects: Cafe Yume, Cold Kingdoms
Organization: We don't have a name yet
Soundcloud: armies-mmoe

#19 Post by Jason_OCE »

What you need: Looking for GUI, menus, consultation, and a logo if you feel like it
Project Name: Cold Kingdoms
Project Genre: Political, Romance, Racial
Project Theme/Atmosphere: Serious, Action
Project Summary: Cold Kingdoms is a Work in Progress, which has finished basic drafting, and looking to start production.
References: I'll throw some to you via PM if you're interested, but I'm not overly sure what would and wouldn't help.
Additional Comments: I've been writing for years, this is my first take on a Visual Novel. I've read a fair few, but first time making one. Please be gentle.
Your Trade: Obviously, a place in the credits and a shout-out. I'm also trying to include everyone who helps in the novel, writing in minor - major characters as a thank-you. I also am a writer, voice actor, and video editor, if you require any of the above. :D

Hi, thanks, ect.

~J

Atomic-Invasion
Regular

#20 Post by Atomic-Invasion »

Hullo~

Busy in various things hahah, though I still have to email my commissioned artists for my project, and trying to learn Live2D...any suggestions? > < dammnit hahahahha

Many thanks to those who requested. I believed I have responded all the PMs, Posts and emails, please check your inbox. I have also updated the first post and just fixed my List to make things clearer and see what I'm working on, who is next, waitlisted, and done. Some minor edits on other sections such as Logo is open again > <

If you like to request for me just read the first post and PM or post stuff here. Thank you and hope I could work with you soon!

Atomic-Invasion
Regular

#21 Post by Atomic-Invasion »

Updated first page and new logo created.

Thank you for checking this page!
Last edited by Atomic-Invasion on Tue May 03, 2016 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Agashi
Regular
Completed: Celestial Crossing, This My Soul
Projects: Queen's Crown
Organization: Code: Silk
Tumblr: queenscrownvn
itch: agashi

#22 Post by Agashi »

What you need: Just a Logo
Project Name: Queen's Crown
Project Genre: Drama, Romance, High Fantasy
Project Theme/Atmosphere: It takes itself pretty seriously. The romance is very dynamic/dramatic, and not very cutesy...
Project Summary: The main character is a princess preparing to be crowned Queen in the middle of a war with another country. The game has plenty of romance, a HEAP of drama, and lots and lots of fancy writing to make up for the fact that - let's face it - the concept isn't that original... There will be a lot of player choice, which will determine the Princess' personality and the flow of the story.
References: I'd like something with black, red, and gold as the main colors. Other than that, I'm not picky and I don't know much about logos. If you wanted to incorporate a rose or crown into it, that would be nice.
Additional Comments: I swear I'm really easy to please and not hard to work with (I have references!). I also don't mind waiting a while, as I know you have quite a few requests that are still lined up. :D I still hope to hear from you.
Your Trade: You will have a credit in the finished game, a shout-out if you want one, my ETERNAL gratitude ;) , and if you finish writing your own project, I'd be happy to lend my assistance in editing/proof-reading your work.
Current Projects:

Image [GxB][Fantasy][Drama][Romance] Play the demo here!

Image [GxB][Sci Fi][Romance][Drama] Nanoreno '17 winner! Now COMPLETE!

Proud writer of Celestial Crossing! [Fantasy][SoL][High School][BxG] COMPLETE!

Atomic-Invasion
Regular

#23 Post by Atomic-Invasion »

Agashi wrote:What you need: Just a Logo
Project Name: Queen's Crown
Project Genre: Drama, Romance, High Fantasy
Project Theme/Atmosphere: It takes itself pretty seriously. The romance is very dynamic/dramatic, and not very cutesy...
Project Summary: The main character is a princess preparing to be crowned Queen in the middle of a war with another country. The game has plenty of romance, a HEAP of drama, and lots and lots of fancy writing to make up for the fact that - let's face it - the concept isn't that original... There will be a lot of player choice, which will determine the Princess' personality and the flow of the story.
References: I'd like something with black, red, and gold as the main colors. Other than that, I'm not picky and I don't know much about logos. If you wanted to incorporate a rose or crown into it, that would be nice.
Additional Comments: I swear I'm really easy to please and not hard to work with (I have references!). I also don't mind waiting a while, as I know you have quite a few requests that are still lined up. :D I still hope to hear from you.
Your Trade: You will have a credit in the finished game, a shout-out if you want one, my ETERNAL gratitude ;) , and if you finish writing your own project, I'd be happy to lend my assistance in editing/proof-reading your work.
Hullo, you are now in the waiting list > < Please be patient as it may take awhile before I reach you...hahahah. Will PM you definitely if it's your turn!

Agashi
Regular
Completed: Celestial Crossing, This My Soul
Projects: Queen's Crown
Organization: Code: Silk
Tumblr: queenscrownvn
itch: agashi

#24 Post by Agashi »

Ha, thank you very much! I wish you speedy progress :mrgreen:
Current Projects:

Image [GxB][Fantasy][Drama][Romance] Play the demo here!

Image [GxB][Sci Fi][Romance][Drama] Nanoreno '17 winner! Now COMPLETE!

Proud writer of Celestial Crossing! [Fantasy][SoL][High School][BxG] COMPLETE!

Atomic-Invasion
Regular

#25 Post by Atomic-Invasion »

Updating for a new logo!

Last edited by Atomic-Invasion on Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Atomic-Invasion
Regular

#26 Post by Atomic-Invasion »

Just updating the page with a new request and images.

Thank you!

Last edited by Atomic-Invasion on Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Looru
Projects: CRoTBH [WIP]
Organization: Enyu Studio

#27 Post by Looru »

Aaah I'll try this out~

What I need: GUI because I can't create those to save my life.
Project Name: Princess the 8th
Project Genre: GxB Family Drama/Light Comedy/Romance
Project Link: http://looru.tumblr.com/
Project Theme/Atmosphere: Mostly light and positive with a dash of romance; the main protagonist is an energetic and up-beat person.
Project Summary: A story about a 16-year-old girl moving into the house of the man her mother’s engaged to. Much to her dismay, there are 7 step siblings waiting for her to deal with! Can Nai-Xi survive the Luo-Shen household...and uncover the family secret?
References: Something along pink, purple, red, orange...think happy colors. It doesn't need to be overly fancy, something simple and basic will do.
Additional Comments: It'll probably take me quuiiitttteee a while to finish the script, so please have all the time you need for this.
Your Trade: Definitely credit and shout-out in the finished product; also if you ever want to create games of your own, I can provide character sketch designs for you.

Thank you very much!

Atomic-Invasion
Regular

#28 Post by Atomic-Invasion »

Looru wrote:Aaah I'll try this out~

What I need: GUI because I can't create those to save my life.
Project Name: Princess the 8th
Project Genre: GxB Family Drama/Light Comedy/Romance
Project Link: http://looru.tumblr.com/
Project Theme/Atmosphere: Mostly light and positive with a dash of romance; the main protagonist is an energetic and up-beat person.
Project Summary: A story about a 16-year-old girl moving into the house of the man her mother’s engaged to. Much to her dismay, there are 7 step siblings waiting for her to deal with! Can Nai-Xi survive the Luo-Shen household...and uncover the family secret?
References: Something along pink, purple, red, orange...think happy colors. It doesn't need to be overly fancy, something simple and basic will do.
Additional Comments: It'll probably take me quuiiitttteee a while to finish the script, so please have all the time you need for this.
Your Trade: Definitely credit and shout-out in the finished product; also if you ever want to create games of your own, I can provide character sketch designs for you.

Thank you very much!

Hello

Thank you for the interest. Sorry just updated/cleaned up the first post. At the moment it's close until the 8 projects are done. I hope you come back and try again in getting a free work slot!

sharikah
Regular

Re: GUI / All around Graphic Designer for Free/Trade/Paid

#29 Post by sharikah »

Hey can you help me with a GUI and possible ICON! If there is a slot? Just realized I've been on the list for a while.
Last edited by sharikah on Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

sharikah
Regular

#30 Post by sharikah »

What I need: GUI! Most important as of now! And mines failed!
Project Name: Love is Blind
Project Genre: GxB Romance/Slice of Life/Otome
Project Link: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=31894
Project Theme/Atmosphere: Fluff, Romance, I like mints lately but her name means Winter (Yuki) and Sky (Sora) even somethin around butterflies is good.
Project Summary: Yuki is in her 20's experiencing real life drama in her society. It starts of family issues and love issues, but it's more romance in the game. The character is a bit naive but strong willed. She the type that think of love as a fairy tale with the perfect ending, forgetting the reality is far from it. She is a bad predicament when she leaves home and her beliefs of love is at stake.
Additional Comments: Is free still closed? If so how much is for commercial? I'm a non-commercial project and I'm in need of assets. If it's affordable then great!
Your Trade: I'll credit you!! Sorry the best I have!