GUI / All around Graphic Designer

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Atomic-Invasion
Regular
Projects: Short Story, Project BEAT
Tumblr: atomicinvasion
Deviantart: atomic-invasion

GUI / All around Graphic Designer

#1 Post by Atomic-Invasion »

UPDATE 4/23/2020
Hello,

I will be opening my free work for Lemmasoft as I think I can be free for a few months. Please message me with your request, what you need and other information which you can check at my first post

I also would like to propose a theme if it's alright, you can drop some suggestions of themes of games or design that I would prioritize to work on. It can be specific or something simple (an ex. A GAME WITH MONSTERS), you never know I might just initiate a design even without asking.

Also Game Jams, Competition or Exhibition are most preferred as I enjoy working with teams who are willing to commit to those deadlines, send it out and pray everyone likes it hhahah :mrgreen: . Please do know that ownership and source file release fees are still applied if you like to take hold of the layered files.

I hope to work with you soon. Hope all of you guys take care and stay safe!
FREE / TRADE REQUESTS ARE OPEN

------------------------

If all the images did not show up, please refresh or check the attachment below for the complete image. This is updated whenever needed so don't be surprised if there are some changes Thank you

BEHANCE[/size]
Last edited by Atomic-Invasion on Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:11 pm, edited 76 times in total.

Keinart
Regular
Completed: One Thousand Lies
Projects: Lotus Reverie
Organization: Keinart Lobre
Tumblr: keinart
itch: keinart

Re: GUI / All around Graphic Design for Free/Trade

#2 Post by Keinart »

I may need a GUI/logo designer in the future, not right now since I'm still taking care of others things but maybe in a month or two or so.

Would it be possible to see something you have made even if it's just in PM? I don't mind if it's unrelated but at least to get an idea would be fine.

Good luck :)

Lucky1443
Regular
Projects: SACRIFICE
Tumblr: Lucky1443
Deviantart: Lucky1443

#3 Post by Lucky1443 »

I would need a gui for two games XD if that's not to much trouble with you, I could give your game a shoutout what listing out who helped with the game :3
OPEN for SPRITE/CG ART viewtopic.php?f=62&t=38654 FREE TO USE ASSETS viewtopic.php?f=52&t=39634

Atomic-Invasion
Regular

#4 Post by Atomic-Invasion »

Keinart wrote:I may need a GUI/logo designer in the future, not right now since I'm still taking care of others things but maybe in a month or two or so.

Would it be possible to see something you have made even if it's just in PM? I don't mind if it's unrelated but at least to get an idea would be fine.

Good luck :)
PM Sent. Hope the image helps hahah

Atomic-Invasion
Regular

#5 Post by Atomic-Invasion »

Lucky1443 wrote:I would need a gui for two games XD if that's not to much trouble with you, I could give your game a shoutout what listing out who helped with the game :3
Sure, and hope I could help you out, just send me what you need via PM > <

csky
Regular
Completed: Perceptions of the Dead, Embers of Magic
Projects: Various Commissioned Artwork

#6 Post by csky »

I'm looking for someone who can just do a logo for our free game for demo purposes and watermarking our drawings. Do you have any examples about yet?
I don't mind giving you a skill trade for it, but I'm not sure if I'd have something you want.

Atomic-Invasion
Regular

#7 Post by Atomic-Invasion »

csky wrote:I'm looking for someone who can just do a logo for our free game for demo purposes and watermarking our drawings. Do you have any examples about yet?
I don't mind giving you a skill trade for it, but I'm not sure if I'd have something you want.
Examples of logos for VN/Games - not at the moment. But I can PM you like something I sent to Keinart - not related to major GUI work but at least you get an idea that I can work on some designs. Just PM if you like to see it

As for skill trade, what kind of skills are you offering? Well if I don't see the need to trade for it, a good shoutout/support is awesome too in case I roll out a decent WiP VN you know hahah

Atomic-Invasion
Regular

#8 Post by Atomic-Invasion »

Just updated my first post with test look screens of a VN I'm working on for the people who are curious and pm-ing me. Thank you for the interest! > <

Atomic-Invasion
Regular

#9 Post by Atomic-Invasion »

Updated first post : New Logo

I hope to work with you all soon!

> <
Last edited by Atomic-Invasion on Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sayumi101
Veteran
Completed: Closing Spaces, Pastel Rain, Straight Up: Sister-zoned!, Run 'N Gun
Projects: Hunta-H ~Romancing Idols~
Deviantart: Sayumi101
itch: sayumi101

#10 Post by Sayumi101 »

Hey there! Its mighty kind of you to offer these services for free!
I was kind of looking for a logo designer to do one for my Otome game, 'Kiss and Tell'. You can find the details over here ---> http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewtopic.php?t=29055
The current logo Im using came from some logo making site and I'm not really sure what their terms and conditions were...so .. ~.~)/
As far as talent trade goes the only thing I'm okay-ishly good at is making text boxes. But since you design GUIs I guess that doesnt count XD But I'd still be willing to lend you a hand in any way I can.
Anyways, let me know if you're interested.
Thanks for reading.
ImageImageImage

Atomic-Invasion
Regular

#11 Post by Atomic-Invasion »

Sayumi101 wrote:Hey there! Its mighty kind of you to offer these services for free!
I was kind of looking for a logo designer to do one for my Otome game, 'Kiss and Tell'. You can find the details over here ---> http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewtopic.php?t=29055
The current logo Im using came from some logo making site and I'm not really sure what their terms and conditions were...so .. ~.~)/
As far as talent trade goes the only thing I'm okay-ishly good at is making text boxes. But since you design GUIs I guess that doesnt count XD But I'd still be willing to lend you a hand in any way I can.
Anyways, let me know if you're interested.
Thanks for reading.
Hullo~

Sure no problem, if it's alright for you to wait as I'm working on a ...

.... *scrolls up to see the heck I'm working on*

...game company logo~ the next to do will be your logo. I also have to ask for your patience as I only do this when I have free time since I have professional work and other personal stuff to do around when I'm offline hahah > <

As for the trade, it's not a problem as I also said a shout out or support when you see me and my VN (if I manage to roll it out to the public) will also be equally awesome.

Just PM me any details you would like to add in the project, such as style you like to see or anything~

Hope to work with you soon!

Atomic-Invasion
Regular

Re: GUI / All around Graphic Designer for Free/Trade

#12 Post by Atomic-Invasion »

Updated first page. Guidelines and something to remember and cleaned it up a bit.

Turtlescanfly333

#13 Post by Turtlescanfly333 »

At the moment I'm still gathering Team Members for a project. but, I'll definitely need a GUI Designer when we are fully established.
A free one... TT~TT

Atomic-Invasion
Regular

#14 Post by Atomic-Invasion »

Turtlescanfly333 wrote:At the moment I'm still gathering Team Members for a project. but, I'll definitely need a GUI Designer when we are fully established.
A free one... TT~TT
Haha, I hope I could help you out in your project if you like me to. I am technically free but please check my first post especially in the Very Important Much Read Section.

Thank you!

Sayumi101
Veteran
Completed: Closing Spaces, Pastel Rain, Straight Up: Sister-zoned!, Run 'N Gun
Projects: Hunta-H ~Romancing Idols~
Deviantart: Sayumi101
itch: sayumi101

#15 Post by Sayumi101 »

Ah of course there's not much of a rush so whenever you can get to it will be fine.
Sorry for the super late reply. I'll PM you the specifics in a bit!
ImageImageImage