Pay What You Want Logo Commissions [CLOSED]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Reikun
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Mnemonic Devices, Ciikos Bridge, Helena's Flowers, The Madness
Projects: Fox in the Hollyhocks
Organization: skyharborr
itch: skyharborr

Pay What You Want Logo Commissions [CLOSED]

#1 Post by Reikun »

Hi! I'm Reikun (aka blistered/rei, if you've seen me around twitter/other places).

I'm offering pay what you want logo commissions, but please don't take it to mean I'm offering free logos. I would encourage whoever is interested in working with me to create their logo to pay me whatever they feel is reasonable after we go through the design process together.
Samples of my work:
samplecard.png
you can view a few other samples at http://blistered.ahnic.org/commission
I will design as simply or as complexly based on the commissioner's/project's needs. I'm open to working on any kind of project but have higher interest in adventure, fantasy, and stories that explore non-romantic relationships.

If you're interested in working with me, feel free to tell me about your project in a comment or a PM with the following information:

- Project Name:
- Link (LSF thread or website):
- DETAILED Game synopsis:
- Color scheme/imagery you have in mind (if any):
- When do you need your logo by?
- Any additional comments you have about your project/for me?

The more detailed information you give me, the more I have to work with for a better result. Mood boards/pinterest boards are VERY helpful if you already have colors or imagery in mind.
You can also send your order via DM on twitter (@skyharborr) or e-mail me at modanboi[at]gmail[dot]com.

My terms:
- Use of the logo must be accompanied by credit to me as "blistered/rei" or "Reikun".
- I retain the right to display the logo I make for you for portfolio purposes.
- Payment via paypal only. Full payment is due after I complete the final logo, unless you prefer installments after reaching a certain stage in the design process.
- After full payment you're free to make further modifications as you like (for example: colorize, desaturate, overlay a texture, resize, etc).
I'll try to respond to comments/PMs asap.
If you have any questions, ask away!
Thanks for reading
Last edited by Reikun on Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:30 am, edited 20 times in total.
ImageImageImage

fastest way to contact me: DM @skyharborr on twitter

somestrangecircus
Regular
Completed: Palette Swap (NaNo 2016)
Projects: Yumi-chan's Wonderful Cake Shop
Organization: Some Strange Circus
Tumblr: somestrangecircus
Deviantart: somestrangecircus

Re: Pay What You Want Logo Commissions

#2 Post by somestrangecircus »

Sending you a PM shortly.

Hazel-Bun
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Sunrise: A Dieselpunk Fantasy & Ultramarine: A Seapunk Adventure
Projects: Thrall: A Dark Otome Visual Novel
Organization: AURELIA LEO, LLC
Tumblr: authorzknight
itch: authorzknight

#3 Post by Hazel-Bun »

Please commission! Reikun made the logos for CScribes and did an amazing job!
Black bookstore owner. Diverse fiction reviewer. Bestselling romance author. Award-winning fiction editor. Quite possibly a werewolf, ask me during the next full moon.

Reikun
Miko-Class Veteran

#4 Post by Reikun »

Hazel-Bun wrote:Please commission! Reikun made the logos for CScribes and did an amazing job!
Aw, thanks Hazel!!!

---

I updated the first post to indicate my working status and queue. Feel free to get in touch if you'd like to work with me though!
ImageImageImage

somestrangecircus
Regular
Completed: Palette Swap (NaNo 2016)
Projects: Yumi-chan's Wonderful Cake Shop
Organization: Some Strange Circus
Tumblr: somestrangecircus
Deviantart: somestrangecircus

#5 Post by somestrangecircus »

I was nothing but pleased with the logo I got, and all work was done quickly; I'd happily hire again.

Reikun
Miko-Class Veteran

#6 Post by Reikun »

Updated the first post with some recent work. Thank you everyone who has commissioned so far!
ImageImageImage

infel
Veteran
Projects: Mark's Story(BxB(Reach for the Stars(GxG), Mermaid Sonata(GxG,NaNo16), Black Dale-Curse of the Scarlet Witch(Semi Hiatus), A Few Secret Games
Tumblr: lunarwingsgames

#7 Post by infel »

You're logo's are very beautiful =). You have a good variety. I am currently looking for a logo for two things, Reach for The Stars and another game of mine. If you're interested, I'd be happy to show you the links to them and we can discuss it further.
Please support my Twitter, Tumblr and Patreon

Patreon
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=885797&ty=h

Current Projects

A GxG game about overcoming your fears and growing up in an forever changing world. Also focuses on lesbian relationships and self image.

Mermaid Sonata- A game about mermaids, magic, and adventure

http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 50&t=37512

Reikun
Miko-Class Veteran

#8 Post by Reikun »

Hi infel! Thanks for the interest :) Feel free to send me your project details anytime (the information I will need is listed in the first post). I'm currently working on a logo for someone and have a short queue, but if you do not have a pressing deadline and you're willing to wait I'd be happy to work with you in the near future!
ImageImageImage

infel
Veteran
Projects: Mark's Story(BxB(Reach for the Stars(GxG), Mermaid Sonata(GxG,NaNo16), Black Dale-Curse of the Scarlet Witch(Semi Hiatus), A Few Secret Games
Tumblr: lunarwingsgames

#9 Post by infel »

Reikun wrote:Hi infel! Thanks for the interest :) Feel free to send me your project details anytime (the information I will need is listed in the first post). I'm currently working on a logo for someone and have a short queue, but if you do not have a pressing deadline and you're willing to wait I'd be happy to work with you in the near future!

Oh that's just fine =). I'll send you the details soon for the games =). It's okay if it takes time. I'm not in a big rush right now
Please support my Twitter, Tumblr and Patreon

Patreon
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=885797&ty=h

Current Projects

A GxG game about overcoming your fears and growing up in an forever changing world. Also focuses on lesbian relationships and self image.

Mermaid Sonata- A game about mermaids, magic, and adventure

http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 50&t=37512

Reikun
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: Pay What You Want Logo Commissions [OPEN 5 slots]

#10 Post by Reikun »

I'm open for commissions again (until November 30th). First post has been updated with new samples and information. I also have general character commissions open at http://blistered.ahnic.org/commission (a couple more logo samples are there as well). Thank you for looking!

Edit: That was very fast O__O thank you everyone! If anyone is still interested I am able to queue people for when a slot opens up.
ImageImageImage

Reikun
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: Pay What You Want Logo Commissions [OPEN]

#11 Post by Reikun »

Hello everyone! I am open again for new projects. Starting with 3 slots. I'll change the thread title to closed when all slots are filled.

A few more (recent) samples are viewable at http://blistered.ahnic.org/commission

Thank you for your interest m(_ _)m
ImageImageImage

SwitchGameDev
Projects: NytWalk
Organization: Switch
Tumblr: SwitchGameDev
itch: switchgamedev

Re: Pay What You Want Logo Commissions [OPEN]

#12 Post by SwitchGameDev »

Submission from @SwitchGameDev on Twitter.

- Project Name: NytWalk

- Link (LSF thread or website):

Website About Page: http://officialswitchdev.weebly.com/n-y ... -2017.html
Exclusive Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/nytwalkvn
Itch.io (Mainly in construction): https://switchgamedev.itch.io/nytwalk

- DETAILED Game synopsis:
The story line of the visual novel is quite complex at first glance. Simply put, It's about You.

You get lost in your own imagination and you're trying to find your way out of it. You're trying to find your way out and figure out who you are and what you're doing here. Although you pick up a bunch of clues, nothing seems to make sense. From the absence of society, to the laws of physics.

You travel through many different art styles There are many different artists with different art styles featuring in the game and settings that are completely contrasting. In your trials, you meet and discover new people and things - not always friendly. In a setting where you cannot define the real from the unreal, and dangerous enemies stalk you through the "Night", you begin to realise that the imagination isn't what it seems to be, and the things you thought you knew were simply lies. When your senses betray you and hide the secrets of your imagination from yourself, when your nightmares begin to fabricate right beneath your eyes you begin the race to escape before you're consumed by your own mind.

As for the landscapes that you travel through- lined up so far is a forest at night time, a surreal candy land (What could possible go wrong there?), and an abandoned factory where one meets a bipolar, and murderous bionic robot (I must say, the character is so attractive though, I cannot hate him, personally... You can find him on the latest blog post on my website ;). Tell me what you think).

- Color scheme/imagery you have in mind (if any):
Perhaps, if not taking an inspiration from nature, deep hues of purple, blue and perhaps even black, with highlights of teal or turquoise for the magical, sparkling aspect.

- When do you need your logo by?:
Due to the nature of the commission as discussed in Twitter DMs, the deadline for the logo can be flexible.

- Any additional comments you have about your project/for me?:
I just want to thank you for considering this proposal despite the circumstances we discussed. Regards.

Neeka
Veteran
Completed: Hearts & Hexes; Winter Flower
Projects: Hearts and Hexes; Our Mountain; The Last Clan: Tale of Oni
Organization: Ostrich Burger Productions
IRC Nick: Neeka
itch: neeka-of-obp

Re: Pay What You Want Logo Commissions [CLOSED]

#13 Post by Neeka »

Reikun did a marvelous job designing Alice in Neverland's logo! They were helpful and understanding throughout the entire process, wanting to make sure the perfect logo was made. If you get the chance to commission in the future I highly suggest Reikun!