Logos (Cheap&Fast)/Free/Trade - OPEN AGAIN!

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
projectotome
Regular
Projects: Under the Moonlit Sky
Organization: Drifting Dreamers

Re: Logos (Cheap&Fast)/Free/Trade - OPEN AGAIN!

#16 Post by projectotome »

I'm back, and I'm hoping to hear from you guys! If you'd like a request, don't hesitate, I love supporting other visual novel creators, plus it gets my creative juices running! As mentioned above, commissions are prioritized, but free requests are still something! Just credit and give me a review and/or shoutout! Would also like to mention: If we were discussing something a few months ago, I'm really sorry for not being active as I was struggling a lot with college and with time + money management. I'm still open with helping you out with logos if you'd like, as I'm currently on holiday and have the time. I'll send you PMs too, if I can manage to find the conversation! (>////<") I'm excited to be back.

HarukaNami
Regular
Projects: Dire Love, The Exorcynic, Full Hearts, Cheat Heat

#17 Post by HarukaNami »

Just giving a review this this logo designer. She is a really fast worker! Just less than a day, she was already finished with mine!

I really like the logo that she made for my project! I can't wait till the game release~

Looru
Projects: CRoTBH [WIP]
Organization: Enyu Studio

#18 Post by Looru »

Hi everyone, I recommend this designer because her working speed is fantastic - prompt replies and easy to communicate, too. Will also take opinions and suggestions for logo aka great to work with. Overall very satisfied!

Hazel
Regular
Projects: Wreath of Roses, BookSLEEPer, Girlfriend Material
Tumblr: zincalloygames
itch: zincalloy

#19 Post by Hazel »

Hey, are you still available for commission? I have a text game that's in dire need of a logo made by someone with better skills than me. The current banner I'm using looks like this. PM me if you're available.
Image Image

BookSLEEPer (writer) * Girlfriend Material (writer/programmer)

sinum

#20 Post by sinum »

Hello! Would you mind doing a logo for my commercial game? Shoot me a pm if you're interested in working with me.

Eirrir
Regular
Projects: Operation: Future Domination
Tumblr: Eirrir
itch: eirrir

#21 Post by Eirrir »

Hi projectotome! Are you available for commission? I would be overjoyed if you were to make a logo for my project Operation: Future Domination. The one I have currently is just a place holder. The visual novel game I'm working on is a time-travel one with a hint of psychological mystery.
Current VN Project:
Game Development Blog

shadowkazaki
Regular
Projects: Descendant of the Moon

#22 Post by shadowkazaki »

Are you still open for commission by chance? I need a logo done for my Descendant of the Moon project.
Here's the link: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=40016 It's a kind of mystery and mythological visual novel.

projectotome
Regular
Projects: Under the Moonlit Sky
Organization: Drifting Dreamers

#23 Post by projectotome »

After logging back to this website for awhile, my inbox has questions about slots regarding my branding/logo services! I apologize for the lack of replies as the holiday I had was over and I am not able to work on any design projects. I'm sure a lot of you may have found another person to work on your logo, but I'd be more than happy to help if anyone's still interested. I wish you all a wonderful day! <3