Sprite Artist for Commission [open]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Awedacious
Regular

Sprite Artist for Commission [open]

#1 Post by Awedacious »

Hi, I'm currently taking commissions for sprite art. Please PM me if you're interested!

Prices:

Full Body
A full body sprite is 60 USD -- extra poses as below is 35 USD per additional pose.
Additional expressions won't cost extra, unless a lot of them are needed.
Additional costumes is 15 USD per costume.

Image Image

Edit (28/1/16):

Some more character sprites --

Half Body
A half body sprite is 40 USD (edit: I've had to raise the price a little due to the amount of time it takes to complete), with an extra 25 USD per additional pose. Other costs are the same as the full body one.

Here's a few more sprites, so you can get a feel for what styles/genres I can do. For further information please visit my deviantart page.

Thanks for your time!
Last edited by Awedacious on Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

RotGtIE
Veteran

Re: Sprite Artist for Commission [open]

#2 Post by RotGtIE »

A few questions:

Your nekomimi illustration includes enough scenery to constitute a CG - do you intend to also offer CGs as well as sprites, or is that only to demonstrate further character art?

Do you have any content limitations for your work? Typical examples include mecha, furry, or adult content - is there anything you cannot or will not do?

What would your pricing scheme be for expressions in the case that they are requested? What is the threshold for the number of expressions to be charged for, rather than included without additional charge?

Awedacious
Regular

#3 Post by Awedacious »

Thank you for your interest --

1) The final picture was mostly to demonstrate further character sprite art -- it'd be on a case by case basis for whether I'd accept CG commissions.
2) In general, there's nothing I'm against drawing -- any limitations will come from lack of experience drawing the subject matter.
3) I'll say 5 expressions will be the threshold, any more than that will incur a 5 USD charge per expression change.

Awedacious
Regular

#4 Post by Awedacious »

Here is some more up to date sprite work of recent commissions:
martha1resized.jpg
tumblr_o0jjg0Uazy1u664bbo1_1280 (1).jpg

Zeekee
Regular
Projects: No One But You, The Anomaly
Organization: Annexe Interactive
Soundcloud: zomgaarh

#5 Post by Zeekee »

Do you also do CG work?
"When people sometimes misquote me, I don't know if they understand what I'm saying."
-Tommy Wiseau

Awedacious
Regular

#6 Post by Awedacious »

Sorry about the delay in responding! CG work is on a case by case basis -- I'm not too confident with rendering out complex scenery and backgrounds, so it'll depend on if I think I can pull it off or not.