Artist for your game! [CLOSED]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
TsukiShima
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Heartful Memory

Artist for your game! [CLOSED]

#1 Post by TsukiShima »

NEW UPDATE! (CLOSED)

I have finished all my commission so I am currently interested in working as sprite or CG artist FOR FREE for any short game you are planning to make for NanoReno2016.

I would mostly prefer a lighter game theme (comedy, slice-of-life, romance, highschool) instead of a darker theme.

I would also prefer if the characters are just 8 in maximum and doesn't require much of a dynamic pose because I am still bad at that, I don't want to ruin your characters ;; u ;; I also can provide chibis if you want them for GUI!

In other words, just offer me by commenting or PM! I'm looking forward to work with you!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! I am TsukiShima, also known as Hana, a freelance artist. For this New Year, I would love to give my service to serious visual novel fans who dreams to make their own game! I believe my art has improved and now good enough for your game!

Please give me at least 2 weeks to finish up your sprite with good quality! I can also offer to draw up CG, however I cannot draw too complicated BG.

What I can draw and like to draw :
* Cute stuff!
* Male and female
* Simple and cute animal design, not too detailed
* Slightly gorey theme
* R18 is okay!

What I cannot draw :
* Realism style
* Muscular people
* Mecha and robotic stuff
* Too complicated backgrounds
* Scary monsters

I believe my art style work best with shoujo, love theme, comedy, or slice-of-life game genre! They are also my preferable area!

---

Here are what I can offer :

1 Sprite Chest Up = 4$ (comes free with 6 expressions of your choice!)
additional pose would just add 1$!

1 Sprite Knee Up = 5$ (comes free with 6 expressions of your choice!)

1 Sprite Full Body = 8$ (comes free with 6 expressions of your choice!)

1 Chibi Full Body = 3$ (comes free with 4 expressions of your choice!)

1 CG = 5$ (only plain white or simple BG)

---

Are you in doubt? I don't blame you! But here is my proof that I am the artist I say I am. I have my own Work in Progress thread, please check it out here = http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=17024 (I do not bump it to avoid unwanted attention until I'm ready)

You can also see my other arts here :
Deviantart = http://hanaxyuki.deviantart.com/gallery/

You can contact me by messaging me here privately, or email me at asayuri2020@gmail.com. You can later keep in touch with me via Facebook or Skype to see my progress.

I only accept PAYPAL as payment!

Thank you for reading and I'm looking forward to work with you!
Last edited by TsukiShima on Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:45 am, edited 8 times in total.

TsukiShima
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: Artist for your game for 5$! [LIMITED 3/4]

#2 Post by TsukiShima »

Closed for now! Will update again in the future! Thank you for your interest!

TsukiShima
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: Artist for your game! [FREE FOR NANORENO2016 ]

#3 Post by TsukiShima »

I have finished all my commission so I am currently interested in working as sprite or CG artist FOR FREE for any short game you are planning to make for NanoReno2016.

I would mostly prefer a lighter game theme (comedy, slice-of-life, romance, highschool) instead of a darker theme.

I would also prefer if the characters are just 8 in maximum and doesn't require much of a dynamic pose because I am still bad at that, I don't want to ruin your characters ;; u ;; I also can provide chibis if you want them for GUI!

In other words, just offer me by commenting or PM! I'm looking forward to work with you!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is my latest artwork !