SPRITE artist [open]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Zino
Regular
Projects: Prisoners of Snow
Tumblr: prisonersofsnow
Deviantart: zinoman

SPRITE artist [open]

#1 Post by Zino »

Hello, hello, Zino here. First time offering any kind of commissions so bear with me! Anyway, some details I guess:

I'm okay with drawing human looking characters, all ages, both female and male. I'm pretty flexible with different styles, as long as you don't ask anything super painterly or realistic looking. Sprites usually take 2-3 days to complete.

What I can't do:
-Furry
-Mecha & sci-fi
-Nsfw
-Monsters & animals

Prices:
-1 half body sprite + 6 expressions 30$
-If the design in going to be super detailed, then it's gonna cost a bit more.
-Prices (and other things, like some variety for the pose) are negotiable (especially if you need lots of stuff you can get it cheaper).

-Payment via paypal
-If you're interested and think my style is ok, PM me so we can discuss the details!
-I'd offer some CGs as well, but currently I don't even have any decent examples to show. So maybe in the future! Unless you really want one of course.

Some examples:

DA link if you really want to see more of my art, but warning, it's just mostly fanart: http://zinoman.deviantart.com/
Last edited by Zino on Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:45 am, edited 4 times in total.

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

Re: SPRITE artist [open]

#2 Post by Zelan »

Hey there! I'd recommend that you clarify whether you'll draw NSFW and/or gore since those are fairly commonly looked for. I'd comment on your art but my school's computers are stupid and images don't show up, so I can't see your examples.

Zino
Regular
Projects: Prisoners of Snow
Tumblr: prisonersofsnow
Deviantart: zinoman

Re: SPRITE artist [open]

#3 Post by Zino »

@Zelan: Ah yes, of course. Thanks for the advice!

- - Opening again, since I'm free from real work atm. Edited the first post, added some new samples and stuff. - -