CLOSED (Yaoi Jam) Artist looking for team!

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Auro-Cyanide
ssǝʇunoƆ ʇɹ∀
Completed: http://auro-cyanide.tumblr.com/visualnovels
Projects: Athena
Organization: Cyanide Tea
Tumblr: auro-cyanide
Deviantart: Auro-Cyanide

CLOSED (Yaoi Jam) Artist looking for team!

#1 Post by Auro-Cyanide »

Hey everyone!

I'm looking for some people to collaborate with for Yaoi Jam! I've been in the VN community for a while now and I've completed 8 main projects and worked on a number of others. My latest one was Where We Lay Our Scene.

I prefer a smallish project since I have other obligations and I'll be travelling to America at the end of July. This looked like too much fun to miss out on all together! I can handle everything from sprites, backgrounds, UI and CGs but won't be much use with things like coding.

I would really, really love to work on something with demons, ghosts or maybe even a shonen hero concept! I'm also very open to ideas that make interesting use of choice mechanics or visual presentation. I'm pretty comfortable drawing most types of content within reason. Happy to discuss so we can find something exciting and fun to work on~

If you are interested in working with me, reply to this thread, PM me, chat with me on Twitter, message me on Tumblr, whatever you feel comfortable with.

This is my DeviantArt Gallery. Thanks for checking my work out and let me know if you have any questions!
Last edited by Auro-Cyanide on Tue May 17, 2016 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Red-Baby
Veteran
Completed: Free!: Arabian Nights, BAKED:MAGIC, I'm a love interest in my CHILDHOOD FRIEND'S reverse harem!!!, I'm a side character in a BL story!, Ell's Kitchen
Projects: Wrong Number
Organization: WitPOP
itch: red-baby

Re: (Yaoi Jam) Artist looking for team!

#2 Post by Red-Baby »

Oh my!!! When did Yaoi Jam become a thing??? I am so excited now!!

I will send you a PM =]

Rinima
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: WtRF
Organization: Harmonic Dreams
IRC Nick: Rinima or Charlie
Deviantart: Emlindes

#3 Post by Rinima »

Oh cool, you working on Yaoi Jam?

Shame I'm gonna be busy, else I'd totally PM you, but good luck with finding a team :)
Pronouns: They/them or He/him

Klawzie
Regular
Organization: Kappa Creek
Tumblr: klawzie
Deviantart: klawzie

#4 Post by Klawzie »

Saw this on Tumblr the other day and was badly tempted to throw my hat into the ring, but I'd feel more comfortable teaming up with someone after I've completed something of my own first. (Especially as I'm probably less familiar with coding than you are. D: )

Good luck with the project! Looking forward to seeing it. :)

Auro-Cyanide
ssǝʇunoƆ ʇɹ∀
Completed: http://auro-cyanide.tumblr.com/visualnovels
Projects: Athena
Organization: Cyanide Tea
Tumblr: auro-cyanide
Deviantart: Auro-Cyanide

Re: CLOSED (Yaoi Jam) Artist looking for team!

#5 Post by Auro-Cyanide »

Thank you so much to those that offered their services! I wish everyone the best of luck!

@Klawzie Hahaha, I can't code at all really XD