BG/Sprite artist for Yaoi Jam (Closed)

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Adriana72
Projects: The final day of Spring, Hindeus' Mansion
Deviantart: chihir-chan

BG/Sprite artist for Yaoi Jam (Closed)

#1 Post by Adriana72 » Mon May 16, 2016 7:57 am

Hello! As the title says, I would want to collaborate to make a VN for the incoming Yaoi Jam.
Important: I won't be able to draw during some days since I'll have really important exams in the first part of June and I'll be travelling some days too, so please consider that. I have never collaborated on a game before, either. If you don't mind these facts, it would be a pleasure to work with you! Also, I want to do this to gain experience, so I'll draw for free.
(Fun fact: If you want Iceland backgrounds, I could take some photos to use as reference when I go to the trip, lol.)

- If you want me to, I can draw backgrounds, sprites, CGs and/or GUI, but I haven't got much experience with the last. I would prefer to do everything, but I can't assure you I will be able to finish on time for the reasons above, so maybe you would want to ask me to do only CGs or BGs or whatever~
(I'll really do my best to complete the art before the jam ends, I just wouldn't like to promise anything I'm not completely sure I can do!)

- Examples:

Backgrounds:

More examples here.
I have more experience drawing natural environments as I prefer them.
~
I don't have that many sprites to show since I don't want to post sprites from other projects, but you can see some here, as well as my only GUI example.
Anyway, those are a little "special", so maybe you could see the CG examples to know better how I draw people.
~
CGs:
Image Image Image
And an example of my lineart alone (Still with the sketch).
(These aren't really CGs from a game and there are some fanarts as well. In the link above you can see a few CGs that are.)
I hope you don't mind the watermark on some of these...

The latest drawing I've made is this one, and it's probably the best I can do with my current level (It's too large to post it here).

For more examples of my art: My deviantart gallery or my webcomic or even my old deviantart gallery, with obviously old pictures. I can change my art style and try new things for it to be more apropiate for the project, but I want it to remain being my style. For example, I can draw with darker colors or more similar to cartoon or anime, but I won't draw realistic, semirealistic, standard anime or cartoon style...
I can offer both digital and tradicional art, though.

- I won't draw:
Nude, 18+ content in general, furry, mecha or other things I have no experience with.

- I would prefer a project featuring:
Something that isn't Slice of life alone, or that doesn't include that genre.
I would really love adventure, fantasy, supernatural, plots that take place on past or future times, projects featuring natural backgrounds, or a plot that doesn't focus only on romance.

If you are interested or have any questions, send me a message. Thank you so much for reading this far!
Last edited by Adriana72 on Tue May 17, 2016 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ryn

Re: BG/Sprite artist for Yaoi Jam~

#2 Post by Ryn » Tue May 17, 2016 3:11 am

I've PM'ed you! :)