Accepting payments in USD or GBP Only at their current exchange rate.
I'm a freelance artist looking to work on some Visual Novels! I'm not particularly an anime-esque artist, but I hope my style can give some the Visual Novel market a fresh look! I'm also open for NSFW art.
If you have commissioned me before, some things may have changed. Currently, when accepting a quote, I will draft up a contract using the current exchange rate on that day. Whether or not the rates fluctuate, will not matter as this quote will be frozen until completion.
1. Planning: I like to collect as much information and references as I can before beginning. We will discuss the finer details of what is needed, as well as tailoring elements to your specific project.
2. Sketches & Confirmation: Unless told otherwise, I will update you with several sketches/stages or mockups for your approval before continuing onto the final work. After the confirmation of the final sketch, I expect half of the payment to be paid.
3. Creation & Revisions: You will typically hear from me again once the work is completed, however feel free to request updates. I am online most times and will reply as soon as I can. At this point I will send you a low res screenshot of what I consider to be the final image, where you can ask for any revisions if necessary. Once happy with the final product, the rest of the payment is due.
4. Files - After receiving the final payment. I will send you the full high res images and/or any PSDs if necessary.
* I'm willing to polish any fine details I or you notice before and after submission as a courtesy, but will not do major changes that greatly alter the image, or require paintovers free of charge
The following examples have been used in commercial projects, and are here for portfolio purposes only. Do not use under any circumstance as they are copyrighted to their respective owners.
Estimates based on a £8/hr rate. I take pride in the things produce, and only want to produce the best of my abilities! However, prices are negotiable and do very from project to project.
Style 1: £4 ($5) each
Larger items: £6 each
Style 1: Semi-real, my default style
All sprites come with 1 pose, 3 expressions and 1 outfit
Headshots and busts - £30
Halfbody - £65 (waist - knees)
Fullbody - £85
Style 2 :* Any cell-shaded style, that is cartoonish in nature
All sprites come with 1 pose, 3 expressions and 1 outfit.
Headshots and busts - £25
Halfbody - £50 (waist - knees)
Fullbody - £75
Additional Expression - £5
Additional Arm Variation - £8
Additional Outfit - Price discussed based on complexity
Additional Pose - +75% of base sprite cost
Style 2 set choice:* Any cell-shaded style, that is cartoonish in nature
Due to the simplicity of this style. This set choice starts at a low base price as the PSD will be split into changeable groups.
Allowing you to mix and match outfits, eyebrows, eyes, mouths to create the expression you want. You will receive the PSD, or seperate png files. To be arranged like a dress up Avatar.
All sprites come with 1 pose, 1 expression set and 1 outfit.
An expression set is 1 eyebrow type, 1 eye type, 1 mouth type, 1 hairstyle and 1 other **
Headshots and busts - £20
Halfbody - £40 (waist - knees)
Fullbody - £60
Style set 2 extras:
*Style 2's set prices are subject to change, depending on the complexity of the client's wishes. It is an umbrella for any style that does not require extensive shading.
** Other refers to facial extras, such as sweat emojis
+1 Facial type - £1
+1 Outfit -£15
+1 Arm Pose - £6
+1 Hairstyle - £3-6 depending on complexity
An example of the customisable nature of a Style 2 set sprite. The anatomy does not have to be stylised.
Prices negotiable. Please expect anything from £60+ depending on complexity.
No current examples.