Valhalla's Free Logo and GUI Design [On Hold]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Message
Author
User avatar
Valhalla
Regular
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:01 am
Projects: Selfish, SYNC
Organization: Winged Studios
Tumblr: agamemakingblogforcoolkids
Deviantart: Pet-Val
Contact:

Valhalla's Free Logo and GUI Design [On Hold]

#1 Post by Valhalla » Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:20 am

Image

ImageImageImageImageImageImage


Image

Image

More samples here
Terms of Service:
- I am offering all GUI and Logo Design for free for non-commercial projects, and a nominal fee of $20USD for commercial projects.
- I work part time so some days I won't be contactable because of this. That said the longest you should have to wait for a reply email is 2 days.
- I will work on your project between my own, I like to use GUI design to wind down after writing, so provided I don't have a huge workload I can probably finish within 2-3 weeks. Any huge delays will be communicated to you as quickly as possible.
See Terms of Service for more details

To request, please PM me or email me at valhalla.thewing@gmail.com with as much detail as you are able to give.
Last edited by Valhalla on Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:54 am, edited 74 times in total.
Image Image Image

User avatar
Valhalla
Regular
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:01 am
Projects: Selfish, SYNC
Organization: Winged Studios
Tumblr: agamemakingblogforcoolkids
Deviantart: Pet-Val
Contact:

Re: Free GUI Design and Coding [Open]

#2 Post by Valhalla » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:24 am

Added more samples!

User avatar
PetPeeve
Regular
Posts: 70
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:40 am
Tumblr: agamemakingblogforcoolkids
Contact:

Re: Free GUI Design and Coding [Busy]

#3 Post by PetPeeve » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:47 am

*Totally non-bias comment letting people know that Valhalla is amazing* =3
Avatar by shiohh
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Mama J
Regular
Posts: 178
Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 8:39 pm
Projects: An Otaku's Guide to Santa's Reindeer; Signed and Sealed with a Kiss
Organization: Anomalis
Tumblr: anomalis
Deviantart: anomalisgames
itch: anomalis-games
Location: Texas, United States
Contact:

Re: Free GUI Design and Coding [Busy]

#4 Post by Mama J » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:50 am

PetPeeve wrote:*Totally non-bias comment letting people know that Valhalla is amazing* =3
Hi, I'm just here to say I completely agree with that ^ :D

User avatar
dfbreezy
Regular
Posts: 133
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:13 pm
Completed: Yozora Rhapsody.
Projects: Episicava, Rainbow dreams, Yozora Rhapsody, Analistica Academy, ADV tale, Ivory Online.
Organization: Epicworks
Deviantart: Epic-works
Skype: dfannan
Soundcloud: Epic_Works
Location: Africa
Contact:

Re: Free GUI Design and Coding [Busy]

#5 Post by dfbreezy » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:12 pm

PetPeeve wrote:*Totally non-bias comment letting people know that Valhalla is amazing* =3
Damn straight he is... and fast too. guys you'd better fill up the slot before he starts claiming the big bucks for the quality service.
Image

Image Image

User avatar
Valhalla
Regular
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:01 am
Projects: Selfish, SYNC
Organization: Winged Studios
Tumblr: agamemakingblogforcoolkids
Deviantart: Pet-Val
Contact:

Re: Valhalla's Free Logo and GUI Design [Busy]

#6 Post by Valhalla » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:19 am

Thanks guys!

I've updated to include logos as part of my packages!

User avatar
Valhalla
Regular
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:01 am
Projects: Selfish, SYNC
Organization: Winged Studios
Tumblr: agamemakingblogforcoolkids
Deviantart: Pet-Val
Contact:

Re: Valhalla's Free Logo and GUI Design [Open for Logos]

#7 Post by Valhalla » Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:54 am

Reopening briefly to just do some logos between other work.. 3 projects max! First in, best dressed.
Last edited by Valhalla on Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
nanna4673
Regular
Posts: 57
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:58 am
Completed: Choice, 19 Hours, Dreamcatcher
Projects: A Cheesy Love Story
Tumblr: Kajilia
Deviantart: ferris4673
Contact:

Re: Valhalla's Free Logo and GUI Design [Open for Logos]

#8 Post by nanna4673 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:30 am

Hello there!

I'm looking for a logo for my free game A Cheesy Love Story!

Name/username: nanna4673
Project name: A Cheesy Love Story
Method of contact: email or pm
Game link: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=33968
What do I want: A logo since the old one is a little outdated
Theme ect: Well the game is mainly about pizza so some sort of pizza has to be present in the logo of course XD The colours would be yellow, red, ‘dough colour’ and a little of a faded(not too strong) pink since it’s a romance game! You can take some inspiration from the old logo if you want on the top of the thread ^^
Resolution: 1280x720
19 Hours - Experimental, psychological VN: http://nanna4673.itch.io/19-hours

Choice - Short visual novel for NaNoRenO 2015: http://nanna4673.itch.io/choice

Dreamcatcher - Supernatural, psychological, mystery VN: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=39810

A Question Of Normalcy - Contemporary VN, NaNoReno 2017: https://nanna4673.itch.io/a-question-of-normalcy

Current project- A Cheesy Love Story ~A very silly otome game~ : http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=33968

User avatar
shadowkazaki
Regular
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:15 pm
Projects: Descendant of the Moon
Skype: shadowkaza
Contact:

Re: Valhalla's Free Logo and GUI Design [Open for Logos]

#9 Post by shadowkazaki » Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:47 pm

Name/username: shadowkazaki *you can call me Shad if you'd like
Project name: Descendant of the Moon
Method of contact: PM or email
Game link: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=40016
What do I want: Gui if possible.
Theme ect: Well, it's based on Japanese mythology. Mostly the story of the Moon Princess Kaguya's descendant. So colorwise it would be white, pale blue, and lilac. If there is anything else you need, please feel free to PM me.
Resolution: 1280x720

User avatar
Valhalla
Regular
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:01 am
Projects: Selfish, SYNC
Organization: Winged Studios
Tumblr: agamemakingblogforcoolkids
Deviantart: Pet-Val
Contact:

Re: Valhalla's Free Logo and GUI Design [Open for Logos]

#10 Post by Valhalla » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:53 am

nanna4673 wrote:Hello there!

I'm looking for a logo for my free game A Cheesy Love Story!

Name/username: nanna4673
Project name: A Cheesy Love Story
Method of contact: email or pm
Game link: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=33968
What do I want: A logo since the old one is a little outdated
Theme ect: Well the game is mainly about pizza so some sort of pizza has to be present in the logo of course XD The colours would be yellow, red, ‘dough colour’ and a little of a faded(not too strong) pink since it’s a romance game! You can take some inspiration from the old logo if you want on the top of the thread ^^
Resolution: 1280x720
No problem, I will be in contact with you regarding the design!
shadowkazaki wrote:Name/username: shadowkazaki *you can call me Shad if you'd like
Project name: Descendant of the Moon
Method of contact: PM or email
Game link: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=40016
What do I want: Gui if possible.
Theme ect: Well, it's based on Japanese mythology. Mostly the story of the Moon Princess Kaguya's descendant. So colorwise it would be white, pale blue, and lilac. If there is anything else you need, please feel free to PM me.
Resolution: 1280x720
I'm currently busy with other projects but I'm happy to add you to the waiting list if you don't mind waiting.


Thanks for your interest everyone, but all Logo positions are now filled!
Last edited by Valhalla on Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
camry81722
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:49 pm
Projects: Everlasting Hope
Tumblr: cammy81722
Deviantart: cammy81722
Skype: cammy43551
Location: Toledo,Ohio
Contact:

Re: Valhalla's Free Logo and GUI Design [Closed]

#11 Post by camry81722 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:44 pm

Wow your work is amazing I don't currently need work done however I will be keeping you in mind for future projects <3
Image

User avatar
Valhalla
Regular
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:01 am
Projects: Selfish, SYNC
Organization: Winged Studios
Tumblr: agamemakingblogforcoolkids
Deviantart: Pet-Val
Contact:

Re: Valhalla's Free Logo and GUI Design [Closed]

#12 Post by Valhalla » Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:00 am

camry81722 wrote:Wow your work is amazing I don't currently need work done however I will be keeping you in mind for future projects <3
Hey! Thanks a lot =) I hope to hear from you in the future!
Last edited by Valhalla on Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
shadowkazaki
Regular
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:15 pm
Projects: Descendant of the Moon
Skype: shadowkaza
Contact:

Re: Valhalla's Free Logo and GUI Design [Closed]

#13 Post by shadowkazaki » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:46 am

Yeah, that's totally fine!
Whenever you can is alright. ^^

User avatar
gaians
Newbie
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:26 pm
Completed: Winter Dreams, Trick & Treat
Projects: Behind the Void Mask - RED
Organization: Eternal Night
Deviantart: Eidolon-Stigma
Contact:

Re: Valhalla's Free Logo and GUI Design [Closed]

#14 Post by gaians » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:45 am

Hi, i would like to be in the waiting list

Name/username: Alberto is ok?
Project name: Winters Empty Mask
Method of contact: Gmail, PM or facebook
Game link: https://eidolon-stigma.itch.io/winters-empty-mask
I would like a logo please
Theme: red/ depresion, broken glass maybe?
Resolution:1366x768

i have a questions, how do you recive payments?
Image Image

User avatar
Valhalla
Regular
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:01 am
Projects: Selfish, SYNC
Organization: Winged Studios
Tumblr: agamemakingblogforcoolkids
Deviantart: Pet-Val
Contact:

Re: Valhalla's Free Logo and GUI Design [Closed]

#15 Post by Valhalla » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:01 am

gaians wrote:Hi, i would like to be in the waiting list

Name/username: Alberto is ok?
Project name: Winters Empty Mask
Method of contact: Gmail, PM or facebook
Game link: https://eidolon-stigma.itch.io/winters-empty-mask
I would like a logo please
Theme: red/ depresion, broken glass maybe?
Resolution:1366x768

i have a questions, how do you recive payments?

Hey, hi, hello

Concider yourself on the list.

All payments are made through paypal
Last edited by Valhalla on Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: KillerQueen, neotwenty1