3D Characters

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Kia
Eileen-Class Veteran
Deviantart: KiaAzad
Discord: Kia#6810

3D Characters

#1 Post by Kia »

After investing lots of my time and money into 3D for my game's characters I've decided to accept character commissions to cover a part of my ongoing expenses.
to get more information about how I usually work you can check my GUI Design topic, it has all of the information you might need. and check the attachments for sample characters.

Note: I don't have thousands of dollars worth of models in my library yet so I can't accept projects with a wast number of characters, and remember: I'm not an artist and I can't consider these renders art, when I compare them to drawn characters. sitting by the models and constantly tweaking knobs and rendering tweaking/rendering and so on feels more like labor to me ^_^.
Attachments
ccc.png
mm.png
bb.png

fleet
Eileen-Class Veteran
Deviantart: fleetp

Re: 3D Characters

#2 Post by fleet »

You do nice work. I hope some folks here commission you. Yuor pricing policy seems reasonable.
Some of my visual novels are at http://www.the-new-lagoon.com. They are NSFW
Poorly done hand-drawn art is still poorly done art. Be a Poser (or better yet, use DAZ Studio 3D) - dare to be different.

Kia
Eileen-Class Veteran

#3 Post by Kia »

thanks fleet, this means a lot to me coming from an experienced 3D artist ^_^

Kia
Eileen-Class Veteran

#4 Post by Kia »

basic renders.jpg
a bunch of rudimentary renders I've done for my game, you can find here https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3V0K ... UNaQzdLVGM
I'll be adding lots of those to that folder as I render them, you might want to check that address frequently for more and slightly better renders because I've messed the height of shoes for some of them.
they're rendered small because my game is 720p and I decided there's no point add few folds to the render time if I'm not using them big.

Kia
Eileen-Class Veteran

#5 Post by Kia »

sandra_gamble___cheat_heat_by_kiaazad-dafpuu5.png
s_mina_benson___cheat_heat_by_kiaazad-dacudf3.png
a couple of old renders I removed from my deviant art, they might be of some use to somebody around here. you can easily delete the patreon address in Photoshop or other image editing software, I'm too lazy to do it myself.