Selling 9+ character pictures with many clothings

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Jester101

Selling 9+ character pictures with many clothings

#1 Post by Jester101 »

I am offering character artwork for 9 main characters with approx. 8 different clothings, 7x face expressions and 2x poses each. Nudity is optional and only topless. These pictures have been originally made for a now canceled project.

On top of this there are 4 NPC character pics with just 1 clothing and 1 pose. Some of the main characters have additional clothings, which are included as well.
Aasi_Example.jpg
Characters Full Cast.png
I am selling them all for a flat fee of $1000 for exclusive rights.

The pictures have a resolution of 840x1188 and are in .psd format (clothing, expressions, etc. layered).

PM or email me your request: nielsbauer@hotmail.de

Payment needs to be sent before the original pictures are transfered, but you can get example pictures before obviously. Payment is by Paypal or EU bank-wire transfer, but you cover all the costs or transaction fees.

I am not the artist, but bought the artwork. I have the paperwork (contract) to prove that I am allowed to sub-license. The original artist has agreed to me selling
the artwork here after the project has been canceled and would probably be available to make additional artwork or changes (for an additional charge). If you want to, you could also make the contract directly with the artist.