Free CG artist~

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Akirachan

Free CG artist~

#1 Post by Akirachan »

Admin Edit: This account violates our "one account per person" rule. -sake

Hello everyone! I am opening free art services for CGs at the moment. I can do sprites too if you trust me :lol:. There is a sample below. I don't have many good samples sorry about that ^^;;. Do hire me if you like my art style :) I am currently opening 3 slots due to lack of time. ><

RULES
. I will not draw 18+, Gore, mecha, Yuri or Yaoi. Rest is fine with me.
. Please consider giving at least a week's time for one CG.
.Do credit me for my work. :)
And...... and well that's it for the rules.

HOW TO REQUEST
Easy~ Just post on this thread with your username and name of the game and I will pm you soon!

If you are unsure about hiring me then you can ask me to do one CG and explore more of my art style. You can post on what you want or a random pose for any character you want and I would do that for you!

SLOTS

THANK YOU FOR READING!

chickandnugget
Regular
Projects: circuit/break
Tumblr: chickandnugget
itch: Edelblu

Re: Free CG artist~

#2 Post by chickandnugget »

--merp--
Last edited by chickandnugget on Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Neev

#3 Post by Neev »

Hello

I'm sorry if I may sounds harsh on my first comment on this site, but this post (ans some others) really attract my attention...

Not because it is traced art (I know it's autorised here -even if a little line to tell potential interested people might be great as Pytom stated in another topic-)
PyTom wrote:On the admin side, we got in a report that these image look quite similar to the following images:

http://www.planwallpaper.com/static/images/Anime-7.jpg
http://storge.pic2.me/cm/1136x640/375/54da5084d0798.jpg

Ringei , can you speak to the origin of your work? There are limits to what a free project can use in terms of work that might be copyright-encumbered.
But it's the third -at least- time I see traced art from the same artist signature "Barkha", but with three different accounts.

I am now posting to warn people.
Either because there is somehow stolen art involved. Or that this person is to her third -at least- account. And with the precedent one linked to a recruitment topic.
Either way people might be decieved by a fraud regarding the art (thus leading them to have nothing in hands to go further with their VN), or going to work/apply for a work that is going to nowhere, and thus waisting time when they could have worked on a "more serious" person.

My frst quote come from this topic made by Ringei - viewtopic.php?f=62&t=39470 (where Pytom effectively ask sourcing of the art traced for legal fair-use).
The second time I saw this signature is from Mikuchan topic (where Ringei even complimented the art, which is really weird if a) they "stole" from the same person b)if they're the same person and sus... commenting themself?) - viewtopic.php?f=62&t=40879 and the recruiting post they made viewtopic.php?f=59&t=41133
Most if not all the art coming from this same DA account : http://barkha-myart.deviantart.com/

As stated before, I'm not telling those person "really" stole or that they are indeed the three same. Those are, at that time, the only logical option coming to my mind. I don't even know really the forum policy regarding multiple accounts. But regarding this, I thought telling others about this situation to prevent them from waisting time if those person aren't "clean", seemed to me as the best choice.
I am more asking explanation from one (or every one) of them to clear the situation than freely attacking them.

Thanks for reading, and again sorry if my words seems a bit harsh (it's not my native language and I have the tendency to tell things directly making my formulation awkward).

EternalBlizzard795

#4 Post by EternalBlizzard795 »

Are you available right now?

dfbreezy
Regular
Completed: Episicava, Analistica Academy.
Projects: Rainbow dreams, ADV Tale, A Noble Conquest.
Organization: Epicworks
Deviantart: Epic-works
Soundcloud: Epic_Works
itch: epic-works

#5 Post by dfbreezy »

Not this guy again... *sigh*
ImageImage ImageImage

zankizuna
Veteran
Completed: Monochrome Valentine
Projects: Softwar