Artist for hire[OPEN] Sprites/Design + CG, and colorist

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Vegeluxia
Regular
Projects: The Exorcynic (WIP), CPU-CITY (WIP)
Tumblr: lemonylulu
Deviantart: Vegeluxia

Artist for hire[OPEN] Sprites/Design + CG, and colorist

#1 Post by Vegeluxia »

Hello! It's been awhile, but I'd like to open commissions up here to help people with their games.

I prefer character based work, like sprites. I'm also up for drawing/designing your characters for you if you would like. Just shoot me a description, and I'll be on the case! I can do CG's if you'd like, but my background experience is mostly with abstract. I'm always willing to try though. I also have no qualms about attempting to emulate other styles, as long as they aren't "painterly" or leaning towards the realistic side.

My style leans towards mostly thicker line work, but I have no problems thinning it out upon request.
--Prices--
all listed in USD
Paypal only

Bust/Head shot:
15 for base and 4 expressions. Additional expressions + 2. Additional poses\outfits between 5 - 10, varying on complexity.
Waist up: 20 for base and 4 expressions. Additional expressions + 2. Additional poses\outfits between 5 - 15, varying on complexity.
Full body: 25 for base and 4 expressions. Additional expressions + 2. Additional poses\outfits between 5 - 20, varying on complexity.

CG pricing: Base of $25, varies up to $40 depending on complexity.

Character design/Concept art: $10 - $40 varying on complexity and amount of work wanted. [Just the front, or a side and 3/4s view, alternate outfits, expressions, ect

Just want a colorist?
You got it! Prices vary depending on the piece from $10 to $30, but I can be flexible with this. Feel free to ask about it!

--Examples!--
[More available on my Tumblr and upon request.]
KAIOCORRINHEAD.png
misao2.jpg
Mettaidol.jpg
firi.png
02Gijinka.jpg
Ao Oni Shion.jpg
Crocus2.jpg
Fukase.jpg

--Payment and the Process--
If you'd like me to work in batches instead of a piece by piece base, let me know, and you got it!

+ Half of payment accepted before starting. Second half taken after completion and approval.

+ Once sketched, I will send a low res sketch, watermarked for your approval. You can request changes here.

+ Once the sketch is approved, I will line it. I'll send a low res, watermarked version over for you for you. You can request changes here as long as they aren't major.

+ I'll color! When everything is done, I'll send over a low res, watermarked version for your approval. Only extremely minor changes to the drawing can be made at this time---but color changes are fine! If you'd like a major change, it will likely cost more.

+ When second half of payment is received, I'll remove the watermark and send you the full version. [Including the PSD file]

Interested?

Contact: You can contact me via PM, or email me at lemonylulu11@gmail.com

Send me a message! http://lemonylulu.tumblr.com/
Last edited by Vegeluxia on Sun May 28, 2017 11:08 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Vegeluxia
Regular

Re: Artist for hire[OPEN] Character Work/Sprites/Design

#2 Post by Vegeluxia »

UPDATE!

New example. A character from my own game.
Attachments
frankie_example.jpg

Vegeluxia
Regular

Re: Artist for hire[OPEN] Sprites/Design +CG!

#3 Post by Vegeluxia »

UPDATE!

Now accepting CG commission work. Thank you!
Attachments
el DORADOMARKEDjpg.jpg
AAGT.jpg

nikomo

Re: Artist for hire[OPEN] Sprites/Design + CG, and colorist

#4 Post by nikomo »

Hello!

I have had the pleasure to work with Lulu in a VN project (the Reset, hopefully releasing soon). Her role has been to design and to draw all our characters, and I am very happy with the results. She quickly understood the needs of the project, and delivered excellent designs. She has also paid a lot of attention to details, and has conducted business in a very professional manner.

Thanks, Lulu!