[OPEN 24/7] johhans' sprites, CGs and more

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
johhans
Completed: A Question Of Normalcy
Tumblr: johhans
Deviantart: johhans

Re: Sprites, CGs, character design - johhans

#16 Post by johhans »

Updates! Updates! And updates!
I wish I could post more stuff, but what I do are mostly commissions for upcoming, not announced games. Anyways, here's some art for your eyes!

Sprites I did for a NaNoRenO game called "A Question Of Normalcy". There are also CGs that I've done, but they may contain spoilers.

Testing Kyle Webster brushes and experimenting~

Because I got into Voltron. And it's the latest piece I did for myself. Also included some experimentation.

There's of course more content on my INSTAGRAM. I'm trying to follow my post-every-2-days schedule.
And I finally opened a DEVIANTART

And if you can't commission me you can always follow me and like my stuff on social media! Every one is highly appreciated! <3

Suika
Regular

Re: Sprites, CGs, character design - johhans

#17 Post by Suika »

Just wanted to drop by and say what a pleasure it was to work with johhans.

johhans

Re: johhans' sprites and CGs

#18 Post by johhans »

So it's been a year, huh? It honestly didn't feel that long. It's been a wild time.

I edited the first post and added/replaced the old images with these:

and I'll try to keep it all fresh this time. And improve the post whenever I can.

I know my style doesn't look the same as it did but people change. And my computer has been rejecting Photoshop so I'm trying to figure out how to do art without it. It's been a struggle. But I think I'll figure it out eventually . I believe I'm slowly getting there.

It's really nice to be here again! School has been hectic but now I'm on vacation so more time for everything!

And as always if you can't commission anything just follow me on my social media, especially on instagram! Links down below. #shamelessplug

johhans

Re: [OPEN 24/7] johhans' sprites, CGs and more

#19 Post by johhans »

It honestly feels as if I'm constantly updating this thread with new art and editing the first post, haha. I've had a really productive 3 months this year! I've been spitting art left and right.

I'm so ready and excited for new opportunities!!
Last edited by johhans on Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

BáiYù
Regular
Completed: This Life Escapes Me, Up All Night, Lotus: The Self-Made Witch
Projects: Various
Organization: tofurocks, Fiendish Fiction, Spider Lily Studios
Github: baiyu-dev
itch: tofurocks

#20 Post by BáiYù »

Hi johhans, my team leader should have sent you an email yesterday asking for your services. We're looking forward to working with you!
Games and supplementary Ren'Py codes

johhans

#21 Post by johhans »

Hello, I'm back!

I unfortunately had to change my e-mail (all info in the first post) so feel free to contact me again if you couldn't catch me through there!
But I haven't been getting any business e-mails in a while so I don't think anything has happened.

I've been working on my art a lot since last year (which I hope you can see in my works) and I hope I can work on some projects and improve even further!