[FREE] Sprite/CG artist - close

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
sugar slaughter
Deviantart: sugarslaughter

[FREE] Sprite/CG artist - close

#1 Post by sugar slaughter »

Hello everyone ~ :D
I am a sprite and CG artist who try to improve as best as I can. So that the first reason why I want to do it for free. Also I just want to help people will I can. I've been playing visual novel for quite some time now. I did have a tumblr based on that (letsplayotomegames) but I lost my password :oops: So I know a lot about it I'm no new :D

- I'm basically looking for small project with around 3 or 4 characters.
- I'm ok with NSFW as long as it's not "too much".
- I'm also ok with a little bit of gore as long as it's not "too much".
- I will not draw mecha/robots & furry (mostly because I don't know how to draw that)
- Any genre is fine.
- I will only take part on 2 projects at the same time (you know I'm kinda busy with life and I sleep a lot lol)
- I will not work for commercial project as long as I'm still free.
- I can also translate your game from english to french (if I'm working on it of course)
deviantART | Instagram
You can contact me here or you can send me a mail sugarslaughter@gmail.com
SAMPLES:

Last edited by sugar slaughter on Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

nekobara
Regular

Re: [FREE] Sprite/CG artist - open

#2 Post by nekobara »

I'm a bit in awe of their resemblance to beautiful dolls. It's wonderful!~ I'm especially drawn to the second sample. In my eyes, she is as close as it comes to perfection. While being doll-like, she's so life-like as well. She's lovely. I also really like how some of your sprites' hair shines. You have real talent, and to think that you're offering it for free for a while... It's amazing. I'm almost tempted to create a project that is fitting of your art style solely so that I can have a beautiful doll for an OC. :lol:
*meow*

sugar slaughter
Deviantart: sugarslaughter

#3 Post by sugar slaughter »

Aaaaw thank you so much for your wonderful comment :D <3 And yes I love dolls so I make their face look like them hehe and I wouldn't mind if you did a project just for my art it would make me really happy since I'm not much a writer >_< by the way really thank you it really make my day to read such nice comment *-*

Banya
Regular
Completed: Deep Inside, KOI, ROAR, Dreamquartz, YOLO
Projects: Emerald Wasp
Deviantart: Banya-Laplace-Studio
itch: banya

#4 Post by Banya »

Sent you a PM :)
Your art is so colorful and dreamy, I really like it!

nekobara
Regular

#5 Post by nekobara »

sugar slaughter wrote:Aaaaw thank you so much for your wonderful comment :D <3 And yes I love dolls so I make their face look like them hehe and I wouldn't mind if you did a project just for my art it would make me really happy since I'm not much a writer >_< by the way really thank you it really make my day to read such nice comment *-*
I'm glad. :D You know, I finally found a project that might fit your style. It's relatively new, and I've barely started writing it. Thing is...well, as I said before, I've barely started writing it. :lol: Hopefully if I ever get it finished, I'll have the money to hire you. Since I assume you won't be free for long. Your art is just so wonderful!~
*meow*

Asterisque
Deviantart: asterisque-youtaite

Re: [FREE] Sprite/CG artist - close

#6 Post by Asterisque »

Hello Sugar Slaughter,
My name is Asterisque, and I'm an aspiring visual novel developer.
I have sent you an email regarding a request for your services for an upcoming project: Danse Macabre.
If you are interested, please don't hesitate to reply to me via this address: arlinellexlance@gmail.com

Thank you! :D

NaSetsu
Regular

Re: [FREE] Sprite/CG artist - close

#7 Post by NaSetsu »

Do you know when you'll be open?