Affordable Sprite/CG/Chibi Art! ARTIST FOR HIRE!

Forum rules
Do not bump your commissions thread. Post new content instead.
LoiLoi
Regular
Projects: The Rose of Segunda, Outmoded, KIGAEA Tactics, Fifth Love, Alone: The Dakrness, Sins of Pandora
Deviantart: loiloichan

Re: Affordable Sprite/CG/Chibi Art! ARTIST FOR HIRE!

#31 Post by LoiLoi » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:55 pm

discriminate wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:43 pm
Hey Loi, I commissioned you for Dollsprite. Contacted you on your email and discord already but you haven't replied yet. Been waiting for two months for the draft of the art I commissioned.

Just wondering when do you think you can finish because my game production has been at a halt since I need the art to continue. Thank you. :)

Got it! I am really sorry for this! Although thank you so much for notifying me about it again! I would deeply would like to apologize for this mistake.
Image Image Image

LoiLoi
Regular
Projects: The Rose of Segunda, Outmoded, KIGAEA Tactics, Fifth Love, Alone: The Dakrness, Sins of Pandora
Deviantart: loiloichan

#32 Post by LoiLoi » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:09 pm

Hi there! My commissions slots are almost full now but I am still open for it. Although there are some commissions that I can't accept due to deadlines and etc. But please do feel free to leave a message or a comment for inquiries too. Thank you so much. Here are some of the artworks I have also work on.

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image

King-sama
Veteran
Deviantart: Treepastry

#33 Post by King-sama » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:48 pm

That logo is amazing

discriminate

#34 Post by discriminate » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:50 am

LoiLoi wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:55 pm
discriminate wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:43 pm
Hey Loi, I commissioned you for Dollsprite. Contacted you on your email and discord already but you haven't replied yet. Been waiting for two months for the draft of the art I commissioned.

Just wondering when do you think you can finish because my game production has been at a halt since I need the art to continue. Thank you. :)

Got it! I am really sorry for this! Although thank you so much for notifying me about it again! I would deeply would like to apologize for this mistake.
I understand but when do you can you finish it? It is almost 3 months. :(
I also have yet to receive weekly updates that we agreed upon.