[CLOSED] Affordable Sprite/CG/Chibi Art! ARTIST FOR HIRE!

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
LoiLoi
Regular
Projects: The Rose of Segunda, Outmoded, KIGAEA Tactics, Fifth Love, Alone: The Dakrness, Sins of Pandora
Deviantart: loiloichan

Re: Affordable Sprite/CG/Chibi Art! ARTIST FOR HIRE!

#31 Post by LoiLoi »

discriminate wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:43 pm Hey Loi, I commissioned you for Dollsprite. Contacted you on your email and discord already but you haven't replied yet. Been waiting for two months for the draft of the art I commissioned.

Just wondering when do you think you can finish because my game production has been at a halt since I need the art to continue. Thank you. :)

Got it! I am really sorry for this! Although thank you so much for notifying me about it again! I would deeply would like to apologize for this mistake.
Image Image Image

LoiLoi
Regular
Projects: The Rose of Segunda, Outmoded, KIGAEA Tactics, Fifth Love, Alone: The Dakrness, Sins of Pandora

#32 Post by LoiLoi »

Hi there! My commissions slots are almost full now but I am still open for it. Although there are some commissions that I can't accept due to deadlines and etc. But please do feel free to leave a message or a comment for inquiries too. Thank you so much. Here are some of the artworks I have also work on.

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image

King-sama
Veteran
Deviantart: Treepastry

#33 Post by King-sama »

That logo is amazing

discriminate

#34 Post by discriminate »

LoiLoi wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:55 pm
discriminate wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:43 pm Hey Loi, I commissioned you for Dollsprite. Contacted you on your email and discord already but you haven't replied yet. Been waiting for two months for the draft of the art I commissioned.

Just wondering when do you think you can finish because my game production has been at a halt since I need the art to continue. Thank you. :)

Got it! I am really sorry for this! Although thank you so much for notifying me about it again! I would deeply would like to apologize for this mistake.
I understand but when do you can you finish it? It is almost 3 months. :(
I also have yet to receive weekly updates that we agreed upon.

Arent
Regular

#35 Post by Arent »

deleted
Last edited by Arent on Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LoiLoi
Regular

#36 Post by LoiLoi »

After some time, I have decided to cease from accepting any forms of commissions due to my health condition.
I have caused burden to some of my clients due to delays and I can't take dragging others anymore.
While my initial service for the past months has been really good based on feedback, it has been bad recently due to my unavailability.
This is not an excuse for my incompetence in delivering on time and I am fully remorseful and sorry.

I hope this is a learning experience as well to my fellow artists, to always deliver on time, and never accept commissions unless you are sure of delivering.
This would tremendously affect the development timelines or whatever purpose the commissions have been asked.

I am now currently finishing my last commissions that are really near to completion and will be refunding some of my clients.
I don't intend to drag or cheat on any clients.

Nevertheless, thank you for everything.
Image Image Image

Arent
Regular

#37 Post by Arent »

LoiLoi wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:06 pm After some time, I have decided to cease from accepting any forms of commissions due to my health condition.
I have caused burden to some of my clients due to delays and I can't take dragging others anymore.
No problem on my side. Just don't take too many commissions if you are unsure that you can fullfill them.
Or, if you have taken too many, simply tell the people that you can't possibly fullfill them, refund the
largest projects & reduce your workload in this way.

Arent
Regular

Re: [CLOSED] Affordable Sprite/CG/Chibi Art! ARTIST FOR HIRE!

#38 Post by Arent »

I want to thank Loiloi that she refunded me. From my side, there are no hard feelings &
I understand that sometimes there are unforseen time restraints.

I wish her all the best for the future & I deleted my former posts.

discriminate

#39 Post by discriminate »

Today, I also just recently received an untitled payment from a person named Daniel with the same amount I paid LoiLoi so LoiLoi if this is you, please confirm this as I always thought you were a girl.

Arent
Regular

#40 Post by Arent »

discriminate wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:56 am Today, I also just recently received an untitled payment from a person named Daniel with the same amount I paid LoiLoi so LoiLoi if this is you, please confirm this as I always thought you were a girl.
Yes, she is using the paypal account of her brother.

LoiLoi
Regular

#41 Post by LoiLoi »

discriminate wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:56 am Today, I also just recently received an untitled payment from a person named Daniel with the same amount I paid LoiLoi so LoiLoi if this is you, please confirm this as I always thought you were a girl.
Yes, I am just currently using someone's account.
Image Image Image