[CLOSED] Affordable Sprite/CG/Chibi Art! ARTIST FOR HIRE!

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
LoiLoi
Regular
Projects: The Rose of Segunda, Outmoded, KIGAEA Tactics, Fifth Love, Alone: The Dakrness, Sins of Pandora
Deviantart: loiloichan

Re: CHEAP Sprite Characters and CG Art! ARTIST FOR HIRE!

#16 Post by LoiLoi »

LATEST ARTWORKS

Image Image Image

AsHLeX
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Starlight Dreamers, Mysterious Melody, Town of Memories, Marked, To Fly, The Change, Him From The Past, A Forgotten Memory
Projects: Cafe Mysteria

Re: CHEAP Sprite Characters and CG Art! ARTIST FOR HIRE!

#17 Post by AsHLeX »

PM'ed
New demo out 24/12/23!!

LoiLoi
Regular
Projects: The Rose of Segunda, Outmoded, KIGAEA Tactics, Fifth Love, Alone: The Dakrness, Sins of Pandora

Re: Affordable Sprite/CG/Chibi Art! ARTIST FOR HIRE!

#18 Post by LoiLoi »

UPDATE:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image

AntiquedFae
Veteran

#19 Post by AntiquedFae »

I am by no means a game developer and so I can't do you any good by hiring you but...I just wanted to say that I think your art might be the most gorgeous thing I have ever seen on these forums (which is saying a lot because there are so many beyond fantastic artists on here!). >////< I keep on coming back to this forum because I...cannot help myself, it is just so beautiful I want to stare at it again and again! And the fact that you do watercolour is just even more perfect because I adore watercolour, ah! You are like my personal fantasy dream come true artist but you are real! We don't know each other but...Please never, EVER stop making art, okay? Okay?!?
You can call me Fae!
I offer proofreading and ideabouncing. You can find out more in my thread.

zhaie
Regular
Completed: After Guardian Angel, Rewound 101, Ano What? Why Bakit??
Projects: The Love -Box- Challenge, Mangmankit
Organization: z-ish prouductions
IRC Nick: zairen
Tumblr: zishp
Deviantart: zhaiechan
Soundcloud: zhaie
itch: zhaieyuemn

#20 Post by zhaie »

Oh I like your style! But I wanted to ask for the CG's. How much do you charge for that?

LoiLoi
Regular

#21 Post by LoiLoi »

AntiquedFae wrote:I am by no means a game developer and so I can't do you any good by hiring you but...I just wanted to say that I think your art might be the most gorgeous thing I have ever seen on these forums (which is saying a lot because there are so many beyond fantastic artists on here!). >////< I keep on coming back to this forum because I...cannot help myself, it is just so beautiful I want to stare at it again and again! And the fact that you do watercolour is just even more perfect because I adore watercolour, ah! You are like my personal fantasy dream come true artist but you are real! We don't know each other but...Please never, EVER stop making art, okay? Okay?!?

@AntiquedFae OMG!!! I was really having a bad day but then I saw your message and made my day! Thank you very much!!! Not only did you uplift me but also motivated me to make more watercolor artwork, I was quite frustated with it tbh. I'm really am grateful for your comment! Thank you soooo much!!!! I will never stop making art!!! THANK YOU!!!!! //HUGS :D :)
Image Image Image

LoiLoi
Regular

#22 Post by LoiLoi »

zhaie wrote:Oh I like your style! But I wanted to ask for the CG's. How much do you charge for that?
Hi there! My CG prices will cost around 40-60 usd depends on the difficulty level. Thank you! :)
Image Image Image

AntiquedFae
Veteran

#23 Post by AntiquedFae »

LoiLoi wrote:@AntiquedFae OMG!!! I was really having a bad day but then I saw your message and made my day! Thank you very much!!! Not only did you uplift me but also motivated me to make more watercolor artwork, I was quite frustated with it tbh. I'm really am grateful for your comment! Thank you soooo much!!!! I will never stop making art!!! THANK YOU!!!!! //HUGS :D :)
Aww. I'm so glad! ^.^ Yay, never stop! I can keep on gaping at new incredible art then! :DDD *hugs back!*
You can call me Fae!
I offer proofreading and ideabouncing. You can find out more in my thread.

Allegra Hughes
Veteran
Completed: One Leaf Clover
Projects: Bitter Truth, Two Faced
Organization: Chisa Studios

#24 Post by Allegra Hughes »

Just finished commissioning LoiLoi for some concept art. LoiLoi did an amazing job. Commission was very detailed, and revisions were made when asked. Communication was great. Would definitely recommend to commission from LoiLoi!

LoiLoi
Regular

#25 Post by LoiLoi »

Allegra Hughes wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:25 am Just finished commissioning LoiLoi for some concept art. LoiLoi did an amazing job. Commission was very detailed, and revisions were made when asked. Communication was great. Would definitely recommend to commission from LoiLoi!
Omg thank you so much! I would also like to commend for her being so patient and understanding so much! I had an amazing time in creating the artwork too. Thank you so much for the feedback!!!! :D
Image Image Image

hyesunxoxo
Regular
Completed: Reflections ~Dreams and Reality~, High School Otome
Projects: Phantom of the Blooming Rose, Purrfectly Ever After, HEROxTRIO, One Year of Apocalypse,
itch: hyesunxoxo

#26 Post by hyesunxoxo »

Hello! Are u open?
ImageImageImage
Visual Novel Writer, Project Head and Otome Enthusiast | Hire me to write your stories! [Commissions]

Velvetique

#27 Post by Velvetique »

Please commission this person! The project I've commissioned them for hasn't been properly announced yet, but their work is amazing and absolutely worth every penny! They're great with communicating and were able to adjust each character sprite I needed as necessary. I absolutely intend to commission them again soon and I really recommend everyone gives them a look!
Image Image

LoiLoi
Regular

#28 Post by LoiLoi »

hyesunxoxo wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:34 pm Hello! Are u open?
Hi there! Yes I'm still open! Please send a message for more info! :)
Image Image Image

LoiLoi
Regular

#29 Post by LoiLoi »

Velvetique wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:28 am Please commission this person! The project I've commissioned them for hasn't been properly announced yet, but their work is amazing and absolutely worth every penny! They're great with communicating and were able to adjust each character sprite I needed as necessary. I absolutely intend to commission them again soon and I really recommend everyone gives them a look!
OMG!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! Thank you so much for this feedback! I'm really happy for this! Thank you soooooooo much!! ; w ; :D
I'm almost cried with this, been quite inactive here //sniffs
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
Image Image Image

discriminate

#30 Post by discriminate »

Hey Loi, I commissioned you for Dollsprite. Contacted you on your email and discord already but you haven't replied yet. Been waiting for two months for the draft of the art I commissioned.

Just wondering when do you think you can finish because my game production has been at a halt since I need the art to continue. Thank you. :)