High Quality Anime Character Sprites / CG for Commission

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Zetta

High Quality Anime Character Sprites / CG for Commission

#1 Post by Zetta »

Hello, I am Zetta, a Manga artist with few years experience.
I love visual novel so it will be great to get some commissions of it, here are some example of my works:

My OCs:

I also had a chance to working on character sprites in a RPG project, mimic the style of Yu-Gi-Oh

Please check out my commission info on DA for more details: http://fav.me/daxh5ub

sunwave
Regular

Re: High Quality Anime Character Sprites / CG for Commission

#2 Post by sunwave »

Heeey, great art. I love how you make such colorful expressions with just different arm-poses (and facial, of course). The pillow pictures are really great quality too! It's not really the style I'm looking for (and I've already started something with someone else for my current project) but I hope you get some good people to work with. Looks great! =)

For a second I thought that the Mia you made was Lambdadelta. XD Especially the rear view. Could have fooled me =P hahah.

Zetta

#3 Post by Zetta »

sunwave wrote:Heeey, great art. I love how you make such colorful expressions with just different arm-poses (and facial, of course). The pillow pictures are really great quality too! It's not really the style I'm looking for (and I've already started something with someone else for my current project) but I hope you get some good people to work with. Looks great! =)

For a second I thought that the Mia you made was Lambdadelta. XD Especially the rear view. Could have fooled me =P hahah.
Thank you so much! Yeah by only changing the arm poses is a good way to save budget for commissioner :lol:

lol they are really look alike! no matter color or costume XD

caterwaulings
Regular
Organization: Lux Corona Media
Tumblr: luxcorona

#4 Post by caterwaulings »

Hey, what are your rates for commissions? Thank you!

Zetta

#5 Post by Zetta »

caterwaulings wrote:Hey, what are your rates for commissions? Thank you!
Hello! Please check out my rates in my commission info here: http://fav.me/daxh5ub

or send me the details for a quotation. Thanks! :D