[FREE - Sprites] looking for BxB project to get experience

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
ikebuguro
Projects: (personal projects currently in hiatus)
Tumblr: sekimasumi

[FREE - Sprites] looking for BxB project to get experience

#1 Post by ikebuguro »

Hey hey, please make sure you read through everything before contacting me.

About me
(click here for some random art samples)

Avel. He/him. 22.
I'm currently trying to get some experience with sprite-making (meaning I haven't drawn any before) and just overall wanting to practice and get out of my comfort zone when it comes to art.
I mainly do lots of fanart, so my samples will be that.
I've been in a bit of an art block, but pushing past it, I just need whoever I work with to be patient with me as I'm coming into this a bit blindly.
I'll be doing research on how to make sprites, but if you have any resources for me to look at, I'd appreciate it.
My weaknesses really reeeeally lay on clothing and poses, but with good references and a little bit of time I trust myself to be able to work through it.
Usually the art I do for myself is pretty sketchy, but I'll make sure to clean it up as much as you like.

What I'm looking for

CREDIT!!! Please make sure you credit me for my work.
I prefer to draw males, and I'm more interested in BxB/Yaoi works.
I'd be willing to consider an Otome game, but only if the story really appealed to me.
Communication!! Most important, I need someone who's gonna be able to answer my questions and give feedback.
Only one project to work on right now so I can focus on it and give it my full attention.
Someone who's serious about creating this and seeing it through, I'd rather not waste your time or mine.
A project I enjoy as a whole, both in plot and character design.
Either free or commercial project, I'm alright with either.

What I'm offering

I'm willing to do a full cast for one game, including expressions, poses and outfits.
The amount of each will have to be discussed, but I'm open to hear what you need and explain what I feel I can realistically do.
I take criticism very well (i encourage it, please be honest with me) and I have worked with visual novels before, this would just be my first time doing art for them.
I'd prefer to do waistshot sprites, or thigh up, buuut I can do full ones if you need.
My time, skill and dedication. For free. Pretty sweet deal.

What I use

Cintiq 13HD
Paint Tool Sai
Photoshop CS6

Communication

Leave a comment or send me a PM
If we work together, I use Discord and Skype, but if you have Discord you'll save me a lot of heartache and make sure I can always reply.

Neeka
Veteran
Completed: Hearts & Hexes; Winter Flower
Projects: Hearts and Hexes; Our Mountain; The Last Clan: Tale of Oni
Organization: Ostrich Burger Productions
IRC Nick: Neeka
itch: neeka-of-obp

Re: [FREE - Sprites] looking for BxB project to get experien

#2 Post by Neeka »

PM'd!