High Quality Stylised Character Art, OPENED FOR BUSINESS!!

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
whatneyesore
Deviantart: whatneyesore

High Quality Stylised Character Art, OPENED FOR BUSINESS!!

#1 Post by whatneyesore »

Heya, my name is Edric, and I am a self taught digital artist & I do stylised artworks of your favourite characters in vibrant colors!
I am currently opened for commissions, so take a look at what I’ve to offer

Contact me here! : edriclzw@gmail.com

My Full Art Gallery

Commission information - Digital Art PAYPAL

Commission Status:
Opened

Digital Tools:
Apple iPad Pro + Apple Pen
All Artworks done on Procreate

Prices and Products

Sketch;
Portrait - 10 USD
Half Body - 15 USD
Full Body - 20 USD

Line Art;
Portrait - 20 USD
Half Body - 25 USD
Full Body - 30 USD

Full Color (No BG);
Portrait - 30 USD
Half Body - 40 USD
Full Body - 50 USD

Full Color;
Portrait - 40 USD
Half Body - 50 USD
Full Body - 60 USD

Background:
Usually for full color art pieces, I will provide a simple background and effects to make the artwork look complete and cool. It’s just my style, however if you want, we can keep it white, so you see every detail.

Disclaimer:
I am only able to do well what I do, and that is something that you can see in my gallery! Please take a look at my stuff and see if you like my style first before commissioning me.

Will draw:
♡Most fanart
♡Original characters
♡Concept idea of a character
♡Sexy/Pretty girls & guys (No Hentai)
♡Humanoid with animal parts. (Eg. Inuyasha or some of the examples in my gallery)

Will not draw:
☆Hentai
☆Animals
☆Most anthro characters (Animal Faces but stands like humanoid)

My Rights & Yours:

These points will be mutually agreed upon commission

⛧ Artworks still belongs to me, as I will need to post them in my social media and portfolios (Unless agreed upon, like if it is a character that you don’t want to be shared yet)
⛧ You may not resell my artworks, or use it for commercial purposes. (Unless discussed and I’ve given you written permission.)
⛧ If the artwork is going to be posted anywhere, I am to be credited properly.
⛧ Commissioned work may include a signature, and this is not to be removed without my permission.
⛧ You cannot cancel the commission once you’ve payed for it. You can however ask for line art instead of full color, if your commission was full color initially. However refunds will not be given at this point.
⛧ After the sketch phase, only minor adjustments can be requested. This is because major adjustments like poses, additional details or outfits will mean redoing that entire section.
⛧ Refunds will not be given if you are not satisfied with the artwork (Thats why it is important to look through my gallery! <3)
⛧ You may not claim my artwork as your own, or trace my artworks and claim it as your own. If it is for practice, you should just credit me.

How long will your commission take:

It depends.

For a full color, I would usually spend a few hours on the sketches and general idea of the art piece until I am satisfied. It will be another 1-2 hours for line art, and about a day or two for the full color.

However, this is only a rough estimate, I may take a longer or shorter time depending on your commission’s idea as well as what I am busy with right now. There will be progress shots of your artwork once I’ve started on the project. Unless you want to rush the artwork, I would usually prefer to put in more time for you as that would ensure more quality for your art piece.

How to ask for commission:

1. Check if my status is opened (Watch me and follow my Instagram/twitter @whatneyesore as this is the fastest way to know)
2. Send me a note! (Or you can email me at edriclzw@gmail.com) Feel free to ask me stuff too ;)
3. Tell me what is your idea!
4. Wait for my response. We will discuss your art piece, idea and concept.
5. I’ll send you my Paypal, and you will send me the payment after we have agreed upon what we will do.
6. Project will be started, once I’ve received full payment for the artwork.

When you tell me what is your idea, please ensure that you’ve included all these points!
1. Choice of artwork; Sketch, Line art or Full Colour
2. Artwork Dimensions; By default it will be 2048 × 2732 (iPad Pro screen size)
3. Character; Original or Fan Art? Multiple characters on a single artwork will be priced at +50% for every extra character. (Not available for Portraits)
4. Pose request; Will your character be viewed from the front, at an angle or posing?
5. Background and effects; like mentioned above, do you have a simple background in mind? Do you want to leave it to me? Or do you just want a white/plain background?
6. Any other special idea?

Once decided, you can email me at edriclzw@gmail.com for your commissions!