[OPEN!]✰Dahlia Wilder✰ Sprite and CG Artist for hire!

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
DahliaWilder
Regular
Completed: Imre's curse -The Prologue-, Secrets Unsung, Secrets Untold, Angels With Scaly Wings, Generations Rise, The Light at the End of the Ocean
Projects: Angels With Broken Hearts, Battle Royale For Your Heart, Camp Palut, 51ur8-90
Deviantart: Dahlia Wilder

Re: ✰Dahlia Wilder's Art Assets✰ Sprite and CG Artist for hire!

#16 Post by DahliaWilder »

Thank you so much Onomatopoeia x3!

Updating with assets made for LegendEx's NaNo2018 Imre's Curse - The Prologue, which by the way can be downloaded here ;3 : https://legendex-games.itch.io/imres-curse-the-prologue

DahliaWilder
Regular
Completed: Imre's curse -The Prologue-, Secrets Unsung, Secrets Untold, Angels With Scaly Wings, Generations Rise, The Light at the End of the Ocean
Projects: Angels With Broken Hearts, Battle Royale For Your Heart, Camp Palut, 51ur8-90

#17 Post by DahliaWilder »

Updating with some recent character design work ^^

Also, here's a little concept artwork I made:

I am always open for long term projects, so please don't hesitate to contact me if interested !

DahliaWilder
Regular

#18 Post by DahliaWilder »

Updating with new character artwork :)
Last edited by DahliaWilder on Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Neeka
Veteran
Completed: Hearts & Hexes; Winter Flower
Projects: Hearts and Hexes; Our Mountain; The Last Clan: Tale of Oni
Organization: Ostrich Burger Productions
IRC Nick: Neeka
itch: neeka-of-obp

#19 Post by Neeka »

Sent a PM!~

DahliaWilder
Regular

#20 Post by DahliaWilder »

Updated thread with new work. I am currently open for projects and comms^^!

DAX
Regular
Deviantart: daxsu-artsu

Re: ✰Dahlia Wilder✰ Sprite and CG Artist for hire!

#21 Post by DAX »

Uwah, your art is so cool. I usually work in anime style but I would love to hire you if I have money and suitable project.

DahliaWilder
Regular

#22 Post by DahliaWilder »

DAX wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:28 am Uwah, your art is so cool. I usually work in anime style but I would love to hire you if I have money and suitable project.
Hey!!! How come Lemma hasn't notified me of this ;_;?? Aaah thank you so much! I'd love to work with you if/when that time comes!!

DahliaWilder
Regular

#23 Post by DahliaWilder »

Updated! ^^

akrasia
Projects: Demon Valley
Organization: Green Cheek Studio
itch: greencheekstudios

#24 Post by akrasia »

Currently working through my sprite order with Dahlia and I'm very happy with the progress! Fantastic with keeping me updated, showing me the progress and prompt communication. 10/10 will continue to hire and suggest to friends. :P

DahliaWilder
Regular

#25 Post by DahliaWilder »

Updated with new art^^

DahliaWilder
Regular

#26 Post by DahliaWilder »

Updated with new prices and art^^
Not sure if I'm allowed to make a brand new post since this one is too saturated with old art ;;...

SupersizeMyHeart
Veteran
Projects: Supersize My Heart!
Deviantart: JeremyRawn

#27 Post by SupersizeMyHeart »

Do you think you could do, like, I dunno, alt versions of fast food mascots? Asking for a friend.
Hey, I'm making a game about kissing cute fast food mascots! Check it out here right here.

DahliaWilder
Regular

#28 Post by DahliaWilder »

PassiveChicken wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:00 pm Do you think you could do, like, I dunno, alt versions of fast food mascots? Asking for a friend.
I don't see why not! If interested, you can contact me via e-mail at denise.tow91@gmail.com with more details on what you'd be needing^^!

SupersizeMyHeart
Veteran
Projects: Supersize My Heart!
Deviantart: JeremyRawn

#29 Post by SupersizeMyHeart »

Are you accepting commissions right now? And are these rates still valid, or have they changed?
Hey, I'm making a game about kissing cute fast food mascots! Check it out here right here.

DahliaWilder
Regular

#30 Post by DahliaWilder »

PassiveChicken wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:03 pm Are you accepting commissions right now? And are these rates still valid, or have they changed?
Hello^^!
Personal comms are temporarily closed, but I am always open for project work :)! If interested, feel free to PM me or contact me via e-mail at denise.tow91@gmail.com. 2020 Prices are still valid^^!