[OPEN!]✰Dahlia Wilder✰ Sprite and CG Artist for hire!

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
SupersizeMyHeart
Veteran
Projects: Supersize My Heart!
Deviantart: JeremyRawn

Re: ✰Dahlia Wilder✰ Sprite and CG Artist for hire!

#31 Post by SupersizeMyHeart »

Nice! I'm still finishing up the script, but I'll shoot you an email when that's done.
Hey, I'm making a game about kissing cute fast food mascots! Check it out here right here.

DahliaWilder
Regular
Completed: Imre's curse -The Prologue-, Secrets Unsung, Secrets Untold, Angels With Scaly Wings, Generations Rise, The Light at the End of the Ocean
Projects: Angels With Broken Hearts, Battle Royale For Your Heart, Camp Palut, 51ur8-90
Deviantart: Dahlia Wilder

#32 Post by DahliaWilder »

PassiveChicken wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:40 pm Nice! I'm still finishing up the script, but I'll shoot you an email when that's done.
Sounds great n.n! Looking forward to it!

DahliaWilder
Regular
Completed: Imre's curse -The Prologue-, Secrets Unsung, Secrets Untold, Angels With Scaly Wings, Generations Rise, The Light at the End of the Ocean
Projects: Angels With Broken Hearts, Battle Royale For Your Heart, Camp Palut, 51ur8-90

#33 Post by DahliaWilder »

Updated with new work :)!

Suru
Regular

#34 Post by Suru »

Hello. Is it 10$ per single extra expression or per set of so many? Thanks.

DahliaWilder
Regular

#35 Post by DahliaWilder »

Suru wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:09 pm Hello. Is it 10$ per single extra expression or per set of so many? Thanks.
Hello!
It's per single extra expression

SupersizeMyHeart
Veteran
Projects: Supersize My Heart!
Deviantart: JeremyRawn

#36 Post by SupersizeMyHeart »

Okay, I did the thing! Sent you a PM.

Oh, dude. This is, hahah, this is gonna be a weird one.
Hey, I'm making a game about kissing cute fast food mascots! Check it out here right here.

DahliaWilder
Regular

#37 Post by DahliaWilder »

PassiveChicken wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:47 pm Okay, I did the thing! Sent you a PM.

Oh, dude. This is, hahah, this is gonna be a weird one.
Replied :D!

Notomys
Projects: 51ur8-90: Slice of Space Opera
itch: notomys

#38 Post by Notomys »

I can't say enough good things about Dahlia and her work! I hired her for a moderately large project (~15 different sprites) and she was a real joy to work with. She's fast, incredibly responsive, and has done such a great job with the sprites.

DahliaWilder
Regular

#39 Post by DahliaWilder »

Notomys wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:42 pm I can't say enough good things about Dahlia and her work! I hired her for a moderately large project (~15 different sprites) and she was a real joy to work with. She's fast, incredibly responsive, and has done such a great job with the sprites.
Thank you so much Noto!! <3

LaurenAlyssa

#40 Post by LaurenAlyssa »

5 stars!
I hired Dahlia for a set of five full-body character sprites, and I'm so incredibly pleased with both the process and the finished product! Excellent communication throughout. You can't go wrong with hiring Dahlia as your artist.
Thank you for your wonderful work!

DahliaWilder
Regular

#41 Post by DahliaWilder »

LaurenAlyssa wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:15 pm 5 stars!
I hired Dahlia for a set of five full-body character sprites, and I'm so incredibly pleased with both the process and the finished product! Excellent communication throughout. You can't go wrong with hiring Dahlia as your artist.
Thank you for your wonderful work!
Thanks Lauren <3! It was my pleasure!!

DahliaWilder
Regular

Re: [OPEN!]✰Dahlia Wilder✰ Sprite and CG Artist for hire!

#42 Post by DahliaWilder »

Updated ^^!

DahliaWilder
Regular

Re: [OPEN!]✰Dahlia Wilder✰ Sprite and CG Artist for hire!

#43 Post by DahliaWilder »

Small update!