❤ Half-Body Sprite Artist for Hire (CLOSED) ❤

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
RPADesign
Deviantart: RPAdopts

❤ Half-Body Sprite Artist for Hire (CLOSED) ❤

#1 Post by RPADesign »

Howdy howdy! I'm RPADesigns and I've been a very long time lurker of this website! Hoping to expand into visual novel territory as I've always loved otome games personally!
Rough Sprite Sketches --(Once Confirmed)--> Rough Expression Sketches --(Once Confirmed)--> Lining + Coloring

Deviantart has something called sta.sh, and with it I'm able to send you a link to a private "dump" where you can see where I am in the process of creating the sprite, I'll be sure to update it. Even better if we are not able to come into contact with the other ASAP you are able to comment on the image, if you have a dA account. I am also able to respond to you on it as well! Revisions can better be discussed here on the stash link, but I also have Skype as that is an option.
(Files can be .png, .psd, do specify what if there is something else you'd prefer)
Price per Sprite: $45 (1 Neutral Pose, 1 Outfit, 3 Expressions - Happy, Frown, Blushing)
Extra Expressions (+$2) Different Pose(s) (+$*) Different Outfit(s) (+$15)
Half Up Front (via paypal) --> Other Half when completed
*Will need to be discussed as for me it's almost an entirely different sprite depending
~ I don't draw upside-down crosses, completely nude characters, CGs at the moment as I'm busy with my other job
~ If you have any questions feel free to ask them! I've probably left out some info people would like to know!
~ If interested leave a comment below or pm me here with a brief overview of your project! Sometimes the subject matter is something I can't draw very well (think Transformers for example) and I'd rather let you know about it at this point. After acceptance, I have a neat little form with places you can fill in information (payment/sprite info/etc) and we can get started from there!

Thanks for browsing around! Happy days to you all!