[OPEN] Sprite Artist!

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Ghost of Crux
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: To Weave A Thread
Organization: UNICORSITY
Tumblr: unicorsity
itch: namio

[OPEN] Sprite Artist!

#1 Post by Ghost of Crux »

Hello! The name's namio and I'm looking for a small-medium project to work on as a freelancer.
I'm currently working on some projects of my own as well as being an over-time college student (you'll understand if you learn about the number of course credits I take) so I can't dedicate myself to bigger projects, but I can try in small batches.

But onwards!

IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE

1) Due to my college workload and other issues (coughmentalillnessescough) I currently can only work in batches of maximum 3 sprites.
2) I will not do NSFW.
3) There is a max of 3 revisions after coloring stage. However, I will send pose drafts until we can reach an agreement, and then a preview of the lineart.
4) I offer full refund if I cannot finish it due to personal reasons. I offer 60% refund if the client cancels before I start coloring.
5) Please indicate whether the art will be for commercial use.

Yes, I accept drawing animals. Yes, I accept drawing mecha. I cannot guarantee I am able to draw furries, as I have never done so before. Yes, I will draw old people.

HOW THIS WILL WORK

1) You will be given both the transparent PNG of your specified expressions AND a flattened PSD with the separated eyebrows, eyes and mouths.
2) Please note that if you plan to have the sprite flipped in game and want me to edit minor details (eg. bangs, shirt designs) I cannot do so without prior notification.
3) For the best results, please notify me about character position in the screen! ie. whether they need to be facing left, right, be next to another character, etc. This allows me to draft you natural-looking positions for your cast in general. (pictures below)
4) I prefer exchanges through e-mail, but I can give my contact on Skype or Telegram.
5) Payment is done through Paypal.
[ PORTFOLIO ]
REGULAR Style
ImageImage

Bust: $15
Waist-up: $35
Full body: $50
Comes with a set of 3 different eyebrows, eyes (open and closed), and 4 mouths.
+ Expression (a set of eyebrow, eyes and mouth): $5
Minor flipping changes (eg. flipping shirt designs and bangs): $5-10
Arm sets (different arm positions): $15-20

SIMPLE Style
ImageImage

Bust: $10
Waist-up: $30
Full body: $40
Comes with a set of 3 different eyebrows, eyes (open and closed), and 4 mouths.
+ Expression (a set of eyebrow, eyes and mouth): $5
Minor flipping changes (eg. flipping shirt designs and bangs): $5
Arm sets (different arm positions): $10-15

CHARACTER DESIGN

As a warning and just to inform you about my general designs, I tend to look to either symbolism, metaphor or cultural inspiration and base my design choices on what is realistically wearable. As such, as a character designer I will not design things like boob plates, battle bikini and Things Dangling On Random Body Parts. Apologies, but you've been warned.
[ DESIGN PORTFOLIO ]

$30
Includes links to inspiration folder for details on the design, especially patterns

$60
Includes some expressions

$80-$100
Things might change, but so far this should sorta work. For the record, I will not be starting work until mid-June. Thank you!
Image Image

misspells everything as unicorn. Call me Namio. They/them. | Honest Critique

Become a patron on my Patreon!