Flexible, professional artist with speedy turnaround

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
umiiru
Deviantart: umiiru

Flexible, professional artist with speedy turnaround

#1 Post by umiiru »

Hello there! My name is Nísa. I am an eighteen year old professional artist, currently working as a freelance illustrator, who is based in Northern Ireland.
My work is mainly female-centric but can be adapted to fit both males and females. I am skilled in character creation/design, alongside drawing existing characters. My turnaround time is around three days MAXIMUM; Generally, a high quality piece of art will take me around six hours, which can usually be finished in one sitting. I would like to alert you all to the fact, however, that I am recovering from stage four cancer - because of this, I ask that you please bear with me if there are delays of any kind.

What I can offer you:
- high quality artwork
- fast turnaround times
- proper, frequent communication

I believe that communication is absolutely key in working together, so I offer the best customer service I can provide. I ask that anyone commissioning me will also keep up good communication so I can get the art piece exactly ow you'd like it! :)

I am extremely flexible, in price and in practice - I am always open to new things and I am constantly expanding. While most of my personal art is SFW (safe for work) I am happy to work with NSFW also. My base prices begin from £12 - The price really depends on what you would like. Chibi art, for example, is £20 - while a NSFW piece is £50. It does vary.

That said, I do work within your budget. If you have a sensible budget, I will work within that - or if I propose a price that you cannot meet, we can come to an arrangement. I will do my best to accommodate you without underselling myself.

I look forward to hearing from you - and to anyone who is working on a project at the moment, I wish you the best! :D
mars_by_umiiru-dbb05ck.png
saturn_by_umiiru-dbb7m14.png