[OPEN] Illustration Commissions!

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Evy
Regular
Projects: Meet Me At Sea, All That Glitters
Organization: Paper Parrot
Tumblr: clysmian
itch: clysmian

[OPEN] Illustration Commissions!

#1 Post by Evy »

I've been waffling on posting this for a long time, but I recently readded more detailed options to my commission info and changed my prices a bit. I only had simpler options available for a while because I had a really nasty case of artblock a few months back and I wasn't confident that I could deliver decent products. So without further ado, here's the lowdown! (I'm gyazoing my infographic in pieces because of size restrictions lmfao... forgive me)
ALL PRICES LISTED ARE IN USD!

B&W sketch - $15
1000x1000 canvas. It says B&W but the lines can be the color of your choice.

Handholding chibis - $15
Drawn over a custom template I made. Two characters per image. Modifications to character lower bodies (centaur, tails instead of legs, etc.) will cost extra on a case-by-case basis.

Flat colors and highlights - $20 per character
Two characters will be $40, and so on.

Mid-thigh - $20 (B&W lineart), $40 (color)
Extra characters - $10 (B&W lineart), $25 (color) EACH

Full body - $25 (B&W lineart), $50 (color)
Extra characters - $15 (B&W lineart), $40 (color) EACH

Detailed backgrounds start at an additional $15 and may go up depending on the amount of detail.

INFO
  • Send an email with the required information to redequinox@gmail.com.
  • Payment is upfront, in USD, over PayPal to the above email address. Invoices are available!
  • Tips are appreciated but not necessary.
  • MUST include visual references. If you don't have any art of what you want, at least try to provide photo examples of similar things. I won't work from just text descriptions because reading comprehension can sometimes be an issue :oops:
I WILL DO
  • Original characters, canon characters, furries, animals
  • Shipping between any gender combination
  • Nudity and NSFW
  • Superficial wounds and blood
I WILL NOT DO
  • Incest, NSFW content involving minors, bestiality, guro, bathroom stuff... when in doubt, ask!
  • Hateful content
  • Complex machinery
  • Real people (such as celebrities)
If you have any questions at all, shoot me a PM or an email!
I know the information says the payment is upfront, but more specifically, there needs to be approval of the commission first. Once I accept the commission, I will draw a base sketch to check with you if the poses and composition are adequate. Once okayed, then I will ask for payment before I continue.

I am not currently accepting commissions for VN assets simply because I don't have any samples to provide, but that may change later down the line. I'm not very confident in drawing scenery (especially of the geometric kind) at all, so I will need some time to work on that. Sorry!

More art samples will be added here!
Last edited by Evy on Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FriendlySenpai
Regular
Projects: Daddy Lies, Novus Inceptum

Re: [OPEN] Illustration Commissions!

#2 Post by FriendlySenpai »

Evy's work is A+, so I definitely recommend her for anyone who may need an artist :)

Ertal77
Veteran
Completed: A Hand in the Darkness, Chasing the Stars, My Burning Heart, Blood and Lust, Lurkers, Jolly Roger, The Remainder, The Manor, Night and Day
Projects: Deep in the Forest and Exes Assault!!
Organization: Ertal Games
Tumblr: ertalgames
itch: ertal-games
Discord: Ertal#0394

#3 Post by Ertal77 »

FriendlySenpai wrote:Evy's work is A+, so I definitely recommend her for anyone who may need an artist :)
Lol we all know that! I have her tumblr commissions page bookmarked since she made it.

Evy, do you have any example of a male sprite or character? One who looks cute or hot? I don't mind if it's an old drawing or a fanart.
Do you like BL games? Then join Ertal Games' Discord!

Evy
Regular

#4 Post by Evy »

Ertal77 wrote:Evy, do you have any example of a male sprite or character? One who looks cute or hot? I don't mind if it's an old drawing or a fanart.
Oh, yes! I knew I forgot something. Here are a few things (including some Cinderella Phenomenon fanart because I'm obsessed, ahhh).

... okay, the last two are kinda shitposty. But generally speaking it seems people tend to commission me more for female characters or furries (which I don't draw very often at all outside of commissions).

Evy
Regular

#5 Post by Evy »

Commissions from this past week!

Image Image
Image Image