[OPEN] Sprites and illustrations - quick, flexible style!

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
valeatory
Regular
Projects: Nightglove Institute, Monstrata Fracture
Organization: Astralore Games
Tumblr: valeatory
itch: astralore

[OPEN] Sprites and illustrations - quick, flexible style!

#1 Post by valeatory »

I have experience drawing various body types, skin tones, and genres - if there's something in particular you'd like an example of, ask and I'll see if I have one on hand. :)

Short deadline? Talk with me about availability - depending on circumstances and complexity, I can complete up to 7 sprites in a week. Large projects are also not a problem.

I will draw:
  • Pairings of any genders (BxB, GxG, BxG, GxB, etc)
  • furries, kemonomimi, and some mythical creatures
  • light robotic/mechanical elements
  • very simple backgrounds (quotes/examples on request)
  • CGs (priced as characters+BG combined)
I would not be the best choice for drawing:
  • Mechs
  • Outdoor/complex backgrounds
18+ and kink or gore considered - feel free to ask!

Contact
Feel free to comment or PM here, or contact me on Discord - I'm valeatory#0657. :D
I look forward working with anyone who is interested, or just to hearing any comments or questions! ^^

Plain text version of information in image:

valeatory's visual novel sprite commission sheet

Colored sketch: 10$ - Cel shaded: 50$ - Soft cel: 60$ - Painted: 150$
All sprites are by default 3/4-body - half-body is 20% off, and a bust is half the price. Full-body is 15% more.

The sketch price includes up to 2$ of free variants.
Available variants include:
• Small variants (including expressions) 1$
• 3 Recolors/palette swaps 1$
• New outfits 2$
• Rough cel-shading 5$ (bust 3$, half-size 4$)

All non-sketch sprites include 13 to 24 expressions: All combinations of 3 brows and 4 mouths - and an eye variant, applied to as many of them as you'd like. Extra expressions beyond that are 5$ for cel/soft cel and 10$ for painted.
Blinking animation - 5$

Want a speedpaint? Whether you'd like unique content for your social media pages, something extra to show financial backers, or just a neat thing to amuse yourself with, I can record the process of creating your images.
- This is 2$ for a sketch, 8$ for cel/soft cel, and 16$ for a painted sprite.

Rules:
• Payment is expected 50% on agreement, and 50% on completion of the images, prior to delivery.
• Any usage must be credited, and the images may not be resold.
• I may use the images for my own self-promotion - unless we agree otherwise.
• If the created images are not paid for by an agreed-upon deadline, the commissioner may no longer use the images or progress shots for their own purposes.
Nightglove Institute - Kidnapped students, forced to train to be secret agents and assassins!
Monstrata Fracture - Date cute monsters! But will you risk destabilizing the human plane of existence?