Artist Looking for PAID/FREE Work: Sprites, CGs, UI, BGs

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
ShiroNiji
Tumblr: hakuniji
Deviantart: hakuniji

Artist Looking for PAID/FREE Work: Sprites, CGs, UI, BGs

#1 Post by ShiroNiji »

Hi there, my name is ShiroNiji. I'm a freelance concept artist looking for work.

What I can Offer
For Visual Novels, what I can do is:
  • Concept Art
    Character
    Sprite Art
    Chibi art
    Promo art
    Background Art
    UI Design

Promotional Merchandise: Badges, Keychains

* In blue: Not my specialty but I am not terrible at it either.

Here's is my portfolio website: https://shironiji-arts.tumblr.com

If you are interested in working with me pls write me an e-mail to shiro_niji@outlook.com

In regards to free work. Do feel free to pitch your idea to me and I will consider if it is interesting or easy enough to do. DO STATE IN YOUR MESSAGE/EMAIL IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR FREE OR PAID WORK.

Prices:
*NOTE: you'll be mainly charged on detail, complexity and time management.*
*NOTE: the prices listed below are only estimated prices and not set prices*

Colored Fullbody [Sprites or CGs] - ($75 - $100+) - No Set Price/Ranges upon detail and additions
Colored Halfbody [Sprites or CGs] - ($60 - $100+) - No Set Price/Ranges upon detail and additions
Extra Outfits - ($15 - $60+) - No Set Price/Ranges upon detail and additions
Expressions - ($5 - $15+) - No Set Price/Ranges upon detail and additions
Background - ($30 - $200+) - No Set Price/Ranges upon detail and additions

A sample of my work:
Sprites:

Background:

Important Notes
I will not start work unless I get paid first or unless you can guarantee me that your project will have some sort of funding (in which case I will just ask for a deposit)
I am generally comfortable with most genres of art except Full Furry and Gore.

Thank you.
Last edited by ShiroNiji on Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:58 am, edited 6 times in total.

abscission
Projects: Here be Dragons
Tumblr: billowingwaves

Re: Looking for PAID/FREE Work for Quality Art

#2 Post by abscission »

sent you a PM! love your work, especially the colors!

Feinerine
Regular
Projects: Caladria Chronicles, Caladria Adventurers: Girls Side, Caladria Robotics
Organization: Starlight Visual
Deviantart: feinerine
Discord: Feinerine#2340

Re: Artist Looking for PAID/FREE Work

#3 Post by Feinerine »

Your art style is lovely, I would love to hire you in the future!

Evildumdum
Regular
Projects: ApoclypseZ

Re: Artist Looking for PAID/FREE Work: Sprites, CGs, UI, BGs

#4 Post by Evildumdum »

My studio is looking for a long term relationship with a background artist. I'd love to see more examples of your background work.
"If at first you don't succeed, try hitting it with a shoe."

ShiroNiji
Tumblr: hakuniji
Deviantart: hakuniji

#5 Post by ShiroNiji »

More new work uploaded onto site:
http://shironiji-arts.tumblr.com/

nanna4673
Regular
Completed: A Question Of Normalcy
Projects: Magari
Tumblr: Kajilia
Deviantart: ferris4673
itch: nanna4673

#6 Post by nanna4673 »

Hello!

We are a team of two people currently working really hard on a visual novel/otome game, and we are in need of backgrounds! Sadly we do not have the funding necessary to commission anyone for the time being. It would be just amazing if you maybe wanted to work with us as a background artist on the game for free?
The project is named A Cheesy Love Story and was something I myself(the main writer) worked on many years ago, but got out of. Now we're bringing it back with new sprites, new CG's the whole shebang and would very much like a background artist. The thread for the game is intensely outdated, so if you want more details about the game, please let me know!

Have a lovely day!
Finished projects:
A Question Of Normalcy - Contemporary VN, NaNoReno 2017: https://nanna4673.itch.io/a-question-of-normalcy

Magari - Contemporary, Slice of life, Romance VN for NaNoRenO 2019: https://nanna4673.itch.io/magari

Older projects:
19 Hours - Experimental, psychological VN: http://nanna4673.itch.io/19-hours

Choice - Short visual novel for NaNoRenO 2015: http://nanna4673.itch.io/choice

Dreamcatcher - Supernatural, psychological, mystery VN: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=39810

hyesunxoxo
Regular
Completed: Reflections ~Dreams and Reality~, High School Otome
Projects: Phantom of the Blooming Rose, Purrfectly Ever After, HEROxTRIO, One Year of Apocalypse,
itch: hyesunxoxo

#7 Post by hyesunxoxo »

Hello! We're looking for a background artist (and many more artist projects that you can check out) for Phantom of the Blooming Rose. Currently, the main sprites and the whole script for the game is already finished so I can assure you that one way or another, this game will be surely be published without a doubt. Because it is a free project, I am afraid that the only thing we can offer is experience and absolute freedom to post your background art on your personal sites or anywhere. Also, there is no strict deadline: we are only looking to have all of the assets finished within the year so you can work on the project with no hassle. As of the moment, proofreading, logo and GUI are already being taken care of. The story has a unique premise so I hope you'll be interested to look around. Here's the link:
viewtopic.php?f=59&t=47737

I hope we can work together! I will be looking forward to your reply.
ImageImageImage
Visual Novel Writer, Project Head and Otome Enthusiast | Hire me to write your stories! [Commissions]

ArizaLuca
Veteran
Completed: Through the Screen, Riddle Me This, Trust Fall, Phobias, Another Adventure
Projects: The Souls in the Seams, Fata Morgana, Minecraft: Story Mode - Behind the Scenes
Organization: Astral Autumn Games
Tumblr: astralautumngames
Deviantart: ArizaLuca
itch: astralautumngames

#8 Post by ArizaLuca »

Ah, hello... I'm looking for a background artist. I'm currently working (by myself) on a very large project-- a visual novel game called 'The Phantasmagoria Hotel' (it's a temporary title). Unfortunately, I don't have the funding to make any commissions, but if the game eventually makes some money, I'll probably be able to pay you some money then (although it's not a certainty at the moment, so I apologize for that.) Your art is really beautiful, and I would be absolutely thrilled if you would like to work on the project with me for free (right now, although again if the game generates profit, I would be more than happy to pay you what you are due!).

The script for the game has already been completed-- although I am still reworking it-- so I can guarantee that the game will eventually be released. There is also no strict deadline for the project at the moment-- since I am just starting to work on the art and the coding, as well as the GUI and other things.

The game, again, is called 'The Phantasmagoria Hotel' (which is a temporary name) and will be a horror-mystery-comedy story about a protagonist that can see ghosts who visits a large hotel with their class. The actual story is very elaborate, so if you are interested, please feel free to PM me for more details if you are interested!

I hope we can work together!