mitoky's Logo Commissions [CLOSED]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
mitoky
Veteran
Projects: The Purring Demon's Love, circus eterie

mitoky's Logo Commissions [CLOSED]

#1 Post by mitoky »

By commissioning from me/ ordering from me you agree to the 'Terms & Conditions'. Please make sure you read them!

(for the full image, click on the thumbnail!)

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

15€ per Logo (for both, free and commercial purpose)
[Note: Price is in €]

You can pay either:
  • Through Paypal (Invoice)
  • Points in Deviantart: [Commission widget, the price for points will be converted accordingly (€ in $ and 1$ = 100 Points)]

To order, please do send me a pm with the form below filled out.

✧ • ☆ •✧ • ☆ •✧ • ☆ •✧ • ☆ •✧ • ☆ •✧ • ☆ •✧ • ☆ •✧ • ☆ •✧ • ☆ •✧ • ☆ •✧• ☆ •✧• ☆ •✧
  • Project/ Studio Name:
  • Link to Game Thread/ Summary:
  • Prefered Pallete/ Theme:
  • Any Additional Information:
  • Prefered Payment Method: (Paypal / Deviantart Points)
  • Either Paypal E-mail or Deviantart Name/ Link:
✧ • ☆ •✧ • ☆ •✧ • ☆ •✧ • ☆ •✧ • ☆ •✧ • ☆ •✧ • ☆ •✧ • ☆ •✧ • ☆ •✧ • ☆ •✧• ☆ •✧• ☆ •✧

Thank you for reading!
Last edited by mitoky on Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:37 pm, edited 32 times in total.

mitoky
Veteran

Re: Logo Commissions [OPEN]

#2 Post by mitoky »

Updated the main post with a new examples (:

mitoky
Veteran

#3 Post by mitoky »

New examples added in the main post and made a small price raise!

Ioja
Projects: Phoenix Season
Tumblr: galaxy-jar-studios

#4 Post by Ioja »

Mitoky was wonderful! Patient, speedy, and responded quickly--would absolutely recommend her!

mitoky
Veteran

#5 Post by mitoky »

New example added to the main post!

mitoky
Veteran

#6 Post by mitoky »

Commissions are open again, small edits to the main post done.

mitoky
Veteran

#7 Post by mitoky »

More examples added to the main post!

mitoky
Veteran

#8 Post by mitoky »

Added more examples to main post! Also, will most likely (maybe within the next month or so) change the main post a bit look wise.

mitoky
Veteran

Re: Logo Commissions [OPEN] + [0/3] Free NaNoRenO Slots

#9 Post by mitoky »

NaNoRenO offer is open!

mitoky
Veteran

Re: mitoky's Logo Commissions [OPEN]

#10 Post by mitoky »

Commission thread changed a little visually. GUI commissions might be added soon or in some time!
+ 1-2 New examples added
example 15.png
example 16.png

acidsugar

#11 Post by acidsugar »

Payed for a logo in July never got my finished product or a response to e-mails. Opened a paypal claim

mitoky
Veteran

#12 Post by mitoky »

acidsugar wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:57 pm Payed for a logo in July never got my finished product or a response to e-mails. Opened a paypal claim
The time usually worked on is stated within the terms and still within the estimated time. There was no unreplied to message which is claimed to have been send from the customer unless the lastest recent one is meant which was exactly 2 days ago which i saw today and hence is unjustifiable to open a claim for after 1-2 days of not replying right away to. I check my e-mails every 3-5 days.

If i missed something and a diffrent one was meant which was actually send prior to that and i didnt saw, then i apologize and take this back.

What i do apologize and admit for is the long silence of 6 weeks. I usually only write when there is an update. For this i am sincerely sorry and will try to do better in the future so no such occasion ever arises.

However, takign all into account it was unfair to issue a paypal claim without any sort of contact from your side or even giving me the chance to reply and find a solution. I am always open for dicussions and to be talked to. Its a fact that there are artist which do scam so i can understand the reaction and carefulness but i too think that you injustifiably reacted and too fast.

A full refund was given and the draft may be kept from customers side. No more buisness will be done with you.
With this the case is closed from my side.

acidsugar

#13 Post by acidsugar »

mitoky wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:18 am
acidsugar wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:57 pm Payed for a logo in July never got my finished product or a response to e-mails. Opened a paypal claim
The time usually worked on is stated within the terms and still within the estimated time. There was no unreplied to message which is claimed to have been send from the customer unless the lastest recent one is meant which was exactly 2 days ago which i saw today and hence is unjustifiable to open a claim for after 1-2 days of not replying right away to. I check my e-mails every 3-5 days.

If i missed something and a diffrent one was meant which was actually send prior to that and i didnt saw, then i apologize and take this back.

What i do apologize and admit for is the long silence of 6 weeks. I usually only write when there is an update. For this i am sincerely sorry and will try to do better in the future so no such occasion ever arises.

However, takign all into account it was unfair to issue a paypal claim without any sort of contact from your side or even giving me the chance to reply and find a solution. I am always open for dicussions and to be talked to. Its a fact that there are artist which do scam so i can understand the reaction and carefulness but i too think that you injustifiably reacted and too fast.

A full refund was given and the draft may be kept from customers side. No more buisness will be done with you.
The fact that you replied after opening a dispute says it all. Contact was tried to be made before this. Happy to get our money back buyers beware

mitoky
Veteran

#14 Post by mitoky »

acidsugar wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:20 am
mitoky wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:18 am

The fact that you replied after opening a dispute says it all. Contact was tried to be made before this. Happy to get our money back buyers beware
If i check regulary at least every 3-5 days then its natural i see all messages send within that time at once. In this case it was only 2 days.

Thats all from my side.

As a small advice:
Please make sure you personally contact your commissioned artist and notify in case of vacations that someone else will take over for you beforehand.

Not only was no e-mail received but additionally from what you showed me the sender/e-mail adress too wasnt the person in contact with me previously.

Suru
Regular

#15 Post by Suru »

I wanted to mention that I have done business with mitoky multiple times and it was always professional and had no issues. I am happy with what I received. I noted some of the poor comments and wanted to throw in my own experience to give a more fair view.