mitoky's Logo Commissions [OPEN]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Message
Author
User avatar
mitoky
Veteran
Posts: 287
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:12 pm
Projects: CrossDol, The Purring Demon's Love, circus eterie
Organization: astellic
Tumblr: mitoky
Contact:

mitoky's Logo Commissions [OPEN]

#1 Post by mitoky » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:16 pm

Image

By commissioning from me/ ordering from me you agree to the 'Terms & Conditions'. Please make sure you read them!


Image

(for the full image, click on the thumbnail!)

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage


Image

15€ per Logo (for both, free and commercial purpose)
[Note: Price is in €]


Image

You can pay either:
  • Through Paypal (Invoice)
  • Points in Deviantart: [Commission widget, the price for points will be converted accordingly (€ in $ and 1$ = 100 Points)]

Image

To order, please do send me a pm with the form below filled out.

✧ • ☆ •✧ • ☆ •✧ • ☆ •✧ • ☆ •✧ • ☆ •✧ • ☆ •✧ • ☆ •✧ • ☆ •✧ • ☆ •✧ • ☆ •✧• ☆ •✧• ☆ •✧
  • Project/ Studio Name:
  • Link to Game Thread/ Summary:
  • Prefered Pallete/ Theme:
  • Any Additional Information:
  • Prefered Payment Method: (Paypal / Deviantart Points)
  • Either Paypal E-mail or Deviantart Name/ Link:
✧ • ☆ •✧ • ☆ •✧ • ☆ •✧ • ☆ •✧ • ☆ •✧ • ☆ •✧ • ☆ •✧ • ☆ •✧ • ☆ •✧ • ☆ •✧• ☆ •✧• ☆ •✧

Thank you for reading!
Last edited by mitoky on Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:48 pm, edited 31 times in total.
Image

[Logo Commissions - OPEN] || Wish to support or tip me? Buy Me a Coffee!

User avatar
mitoky
Veteran
Posts: 287
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:12 pm
Projects: CrossDol, The Purring Demon's Love, circus eterie
Organization: astellic
Tumblr: mitoky
Contact:

Re: Logo Commissions [OPEN]

#2 Post by mitoky » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:33 am

Updated the main post with a new examples (:
Image

[Logo Commissions - OPEN] || Wish to support or tip me? Buy Me a Coffee!

User avatar
mitoky
Veteran
Posts: 287
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:12 pm
Projects: CrossDol, The Purring Demon's Love, circus eterie
Organization: astellic
Tumblr: mitoky
Contact:

Re: Logo Commissions [OPEN]

#3 Post by mitoky » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:10 pm

New examples added in the main post and made a small price raise!
Image

[Logo Commissions - OPEN] || Wish to support or tip me? Buy Me a Coffee!

User avatar
Ioja
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:54 pm
Projects: Phoenix Season
Tumblr: galaxy-jar-studios
Contact:

Re: Logo Commissions [OPEN]

#4 Post by Ioja » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:27 pm

Mitoky was wonderful! Patient, speedy, and responded quickly--would absolutely recommend her!

User avatar
mitoky
Veteran
Posts: 287
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:12 pm
Projects: CrossDol, The Purring Demon's Love, circus eterie
Organization: astellic
Tumblr: mitoky
Contact:

Re: Logo Commissions [OPEN]

#5 Post by mitoky » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:13 am

New example added to the main post!
Image

[Logo Commissions - OPEN] || Wish to support or tip me? Buy Me a Coffee!

User avatar
mitoky
Veteran
Posts: 287
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:12 pm
Projects: CrossDol, The Purring Demon's Love, circus eterie
Organization: astellic
Tumblr: mitoky
Contact:

Re: Logo Commissions [OPEN]

#6 Post by mitoky » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:47 am

Commissions are open again, small edits to the main post done.
Image

[Logo Commissions - OPEN] || Wish to support or tip me? Buy Me a Coffee!

User avatar
mitoky
Veteran
Posts: 287
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:12 pm
Projects: CrossDol, The Purring Demon's Love, circus eterie
Organization: astellic
Tumblr: mitoky
Contact:

Re: Logo Commissions [OPEN]

#7 Post by mitoky » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:42 am

More examples added to the main post!
Image

[Logo Commissions - OPEN] || Wish to support or tip me? Buy Me a Coffee!

User avatar
mitoky
Veteran
Posts: 287
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:12 pm
Projects: CrossDol, The Purring Demon's Love, circus eterie
Organization: astellic
Tumblr: mitoky
Contact:

Re: Logo Commissions [OPEN]

#8 Post by mitoky » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:56 am

Added more examples to main post! Also, will most likely (maybe within the next month or so) change the main post a bit look wise.
Image

[Logo Commissions - OPEN] || Wish to support or tip me? Buy Me a Coffee!

User avatar
mitoky
Veteran
Posts: 287
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:12 pm
Projects: CrossDol, The Purring Demon's Love, circus eterie
Organization: astellic
Tumblr: mitoky
Contact:

Re: Logo Commissions [OPEN] + [0/3] Free NaNoRenO Slots

#9 Post by mitoky » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:13 am

NaNoRenO offer is open!
Image

[Logo Commissions - OPEN] || Wish to support or tip me? Buy Me a Coffee!

User avatar
mitoky
Veteran
Posts: 287
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:12 pm
Projects: CrossDol, The Purring Demon's Love, circus eterie
Organization: astellic
Tumblr: mitoky
Contact:

Re: mitoky's Logo Commissions [OPEN]

#10 Post by mitoky » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:53 am

Commission thread changed a little visually. GUI commissions might be added soon or in some time!
+ 1-2 New examples added
example 15.png
example 16.png
Image

[Logo Commissions - OPEN] || Wish to support or tip me? Buy Me a Coffee!

User avatar
acidsugar
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:19 am
Contact:

Re: mitoky's Logo Commissions [OPEN]

#11 Post by acidsugar » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:57 pm

Payed for a logo in July never got my finished product or a response to e-mails. Opened a paypal claim

User avatar
mitoky
Veteran
Posts: 287
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:12 pm
Projects: CrossDol, The Purring Demon's Love, circus eterie
Organization: astellic
Tumblr: mitoky
Contact:

Re: mitoky's Logo Commissions [OPEN]

#12 Post by mitoky » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:18 am

acidsugar wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:57 pm
Payed for a logo in July never got my finished product or a response to e-mails. Opened a paypal claim
The time usually worked on is stated within the terms and still within the estimated time. There was no unreplied to message which is claimed to have been send from the customer unless the lastest recent one is meant which was exactly 2 days ago which i saw today and hence is unjustifiable to open a claim for after 1-2 days of not replying right away to. I check my e-mails every 3-5 days.

If i missed something and a diffrent one was meant which was actually send prior to that and i didnt saw, then i apologize and take this back.

What i do apologize and admit for is the long silence of 6 weeks. I usually only write when there is an update. For this i am sincerely sorry and will try to do better in the future so no such occasion ever arises.

However, takign all into account it was unfair to issue a paypal claim without any sort of contact from your side or even giving me the chance to reply and find a solution. I am always open for dicussions and to be talked to. Its a fact that there are artist which do scam so i can understand the reaction and carefulness but i too think that you injustifiably reacted and too fast.

A full refund was given and the draft may be kept from customers side. No more buisness will be done with you.
With this the case is closed from my side.
Image

[Logo Commissions - OPEN] || Wish to support or tip me? Buy Me a Coffee!

User avatar
acidsugar
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:19 am
Contact:

Re: mitoky's Logo Commissions [OPEN]

#13 Post by acidsugar » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:20 am

mitoky wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:18 am
acidsugar wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:57 pm
Payed for a logo in July never got my finished product or a response to e-mails. Opened a paypal claim
The time usually worked on is stated within the terms and still within the estimated time. There was no unreplied to message which is claimed to have been send from the customer unless the lastest recent one is meant which was exactly 2 days ago which i saw today and hence is unjustifiable to open a claim for after 1-2 days of not replying right away to. I check my e-mails every 3-5 days.

If i missed something and a diffrent one was meant which was actually send prior to that and i didnt saw, then i apologize and take this back.

What i do apologize and admit for is the long silence of 6 weeks. I usually only write when there is an update. For this i am sincerely sorry and will try to do better in the future so no such occasion ever arises.

However, takign all into account it was unfair to issue a paypal claim without any sort of contact from your side or even giving me the chance to reply and find a solution. I am always open for dicussions and to be talked to. Its a fact that there are artist which do scam so i can understand the reaction and carefulness but i too think that you injustifiably reacted and too fast.

A full refund was given and the draft may be kept from customers side. No more buisness will be done with you.
With this the case is closed from my side.
The fact that you replied after opening a dispute says it all. Contact was tried to be made before this. Happy to get our money back buyers beware

User avatar
mitoky
Veteran
Posts: 287
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:12 pm
Projects: CrossDol, The Purring Demon's Love, circus eterie
Organization: astellic
Tumblr: mitoky
Contact:

Re: mitoky's Logo Commissions [OPEN]

#14 Post by mitoky » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:12 pm

acidsugar wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:20 am
mitoky wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:18 am
acidsugar wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:57 pm
Payed for a logo in July never got my finished product or a response to e-mails. Opened a paypal claim
The time usually worked on is stated within the terms and still within the estimated time. There was no unreplied to message which is claimed to have been send from the customer unless the lastest recent one is meant which was exactly 2 days ago which i saw today and hence is unjustifiable to open a claim for after 1-2 days of not replying right away to. I check my e-mails every 3-5 days.

If i missed something and a diffrent one was meant which was actually send prior to that and i didnt saw, then i apologize and take this back.

What i do apologize and admit for is the long silence of 6 weeks. I usually only write when there is an update. For this i am sincerely sorry and will try to do better in the future so no such occasion ever arises.

However, takign all into account it was unfair to issue a paypal claim without any sort of contact from your side or even giving me the chance to reply and find a solution. I am always open for dicussions and to be talked to. Its a fact that there are artist which do scam so i can understand the reaction and carefulness but i too think that you injustifiably reacted and too fast.

A full refund was given and the draft may be kept from customers side. No more buisness will be done with you.
With this the case is closed from my side.
The fact that you replied after opening a dispute says it all. Contact was tried to be made before this. Happy to get our money back buyers beware
If i check regulary at least every 3-5 days then its natural i see all messages send within that time at once. In this case it was only 2 days.

Thats all from my side.

As a small advice:
Please make sure you personally contact your commissioned artist and notify in case of vacations that someone else will take over for you beforehand.

Not only was no e-mail received but additionally from what you showed me the sender/e-mail adress too wasnt the person in contact with me previously.
Image

[Logo Commissions - OPEN] || Wish to support or tip me? Buy Me a Coffee!

User avatar
Suru
Regular
Posts: 57
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:27 pm
Contact:

Re: mitoky's Logo Commissions [OPEN]

#15 Post by Suru » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:51 am

I wanted to mention that I have done business with mitoky multiple times and it was always professional and had no issues. I am happy with what I received. I noted some of the poor comments and wanted to throw in my own experience to give a more fair view.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Eirrir