I Am an Artist (Open for jobs and commissions!)

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
GrammaHobbes
Regular

I Am an Artist (Open for jobs and commissions!)

#1 Post by GrammaHobbes »

Hello!
My name is GrammaHobbes, not my real name of coarse but can't a girl have some secrets now and then!!! ;p
I am a self taught artist/writer/concept Artist.
I love all Nerdy things, Anime, Video Games, movies, books...etc- my dream is to make people happy with my writings and my art, what more could you ask for. My dirty little secret is that I love Visual novels, I think the mesh of game and story is awesome...(and nothing wrong with a little romance added into that.) I want to start off with saying I can draw backgrounds, but i'm not that good so, sorry not sorry, don't ask me to draw backgrounds. Next thing is what I do draw, I draw characters, and objects, I can draw GUIs and Cgs, and I will draw pretty much anything you want except full on nudity (And backgrounds), I can draw sexy characters if you want though, just not naked. I'm pretty laid back when it comes to what you want you're paying for it. I can also draw in different styles to anime and cartoons, don't be shy with what you want, we will work something out.

On another note, If you're interested, I want to make a visual novel team, I can't pay right away, but we can do exchanges for art, like if you're working on a game, I will draw the art- people I would need on the team, Programmer (That's a big one.) Writers, BG artist, and really anyone who would want to start a little gaming visual novel group. don't feel pressured either on level of skill in any of these, it's all a learning curve isn't it?

One more thing, if you're making a visual novel and don't have the money, we can make a deal or exchange, like you do programing for me, or make a song for me, or draw a background for me and I draw something for you, that's how it works, other than that my prices are below!

You contact me here or at my Email- GrammaHobbes@gmail.com

(P.S Sorry the attachments are showing I don't know to get rid of them i'm not a tech wizard! in fact i'm a art hermit! But if someone could tell me how to get rid of them that would be awesome...just saying)
Attachments
emporium9.png
emporium8.png
emporium7.png
emporium1.png
emporium.png

rapking84

Re: I Am an Artist (Open for jobs and commissions!)

#2 Post by rapking84 »

interesting work you got there..

-----------------------
THIS IS WHAT I'M LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW:
-Rapper DaBaby, dude who wears a diaper but can actually rap: www.audiomack.com/album/artist1984/billion-dollar-baby
-R.I.P. prodigy of Mobb Deep, Infamous album on repeat
-4:44 Jay-Z

GrammaHobbes
Regular

(Closed!) revamping art showcase and terms.

#3 Post by GrammaHobbes »

Don't worry, i'm not closing up shop, i'm just making a new post with better stuff so you guys and get an idea of what I can do better- < please check it out instead- and don't be afraid to PM me or check out my DA for more Idea of what I can do, you can also email me at my business email, GrammaHobbes@gmail.com if you want to discuss hiring me.
https://grammahobbes.deviantart.com/