(2 slot of 2 slots occupied. Still interested in my artworks on a later date? Send an E-mail to email@example.com)
Table of contents:
-  Who am I?
-  Things I also love (besides art)
-  Things I love drawing
-  Some examples of my works
-  Other small things about my tolls and skills, I guess...?
-  Rules
-  All of that sounds alright to you? Well, here are my prices...!
Hi, I'm Ammy! I'm a Technologist in Digital Games, Design Bachelor and freelancer ilustrator. I must warn you, English is not my first language and there might be some typos and grammar mistakes below! If there are any, I apologize. I am usualy rather picky with the way I write. Haha ^^' (*Inner INTJ-a screams*) Ohh, but art is universal! That's mainly why I love it so much!
I've a special kind of love for visual novels and good books since... I don't even remember anymore. *Chuckle* And I adore contributing to making wonderful stories shine under the spotlight even more. That's why I am here! With my mighty digital pen and my trusty set of watercolor and nankin, I pride myself in being your personal (If... Rather sarcastic and flamboyant at times...) fairy godmother! *cough* It is very nice to meet you.
2. Things I also love (besides art)
They say people grow to be a little bit of everything they love, so here you go, a small list:
- > Harry Potter (I'm a Ravenclaw)
> Avatar, The Last Airbender
> A lot of old Disney movies
> (Games) Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Shin Megami Tensei and the Persona series, Fire Emblem, Chrono Trigger, The World Ends With You... So many (really).
> (VNs) Ken ga Kimi, Area X, Double Score!, Men of Yoshihara, Dramatical Murder, Loren, Tokimeki Memorial, Hakuoki, Dot Kareshi, Steins Gate
> (Anime) Inuyasha, Full Metal Alchemist, Code Geass, Kuroshitsuji, Lovely★Complex, Howl no Ugoku Shiro, Ouran Koukou Host Club, Kuragehime... Yuri on Ice? (lol)
> Animals. All animals are adorable. I'm Hagrid's cousin.
> Good tea, coffee and biscuits
> New languages!
> Investigative know-how (Yah, I read and apply on my daily life stuff on... Logic, and some other apparently peculiar things. (?))
> Strangely enough, I'm fond of many old... Mannerisms? I am told I speak in a sort of 'antique' way in my native tongue. Nothing theatrical, but definitely there.
I love creating concepts and character sheets. Also, if given enough time I love working on challenging background art...! For themes, I enjoy very much the freedom that fantasy settings and scifi give, but I'm okay with working with mostly anything. I can easily submerge into an universe and learn to love an idea create by others as much as my own, as long as it is well written of course. *derp* My favourite OC was a work of love on a topic I had initially almost no interest on after all hahaha. *shy*
4. Some examples of my works:
5. Other small things about my tolls and skills, I guess...?
I'm skilled in both traditional and digital arts. I draw on Photoshop, Gimp and SAI, and am fairly sure I can easily adapt to other tools on my disposal if it's required of me to do so. I also have some experience with Maya and Blender, and though they are not my main tools most of the time, I'm also skilled with After Effects, Sony Vegas and Adobe Flash. I have developed games in RPG Maker and Unity previously, and I'm fairly capable of understanding what is required of me in both.
Also, due to my childhood habit of drawing fanart while trying to imitate the same drawing style used by the original artist, I've a very keen eye for spotting strokes and tools used on a drawing. So, if my work is required as an assistant of some sort, I'm positive I can produce artwork with the same style and feeling of the references given to me.
- I'll work with a contract, either for a given time or per piece. I have a few models that can be adapted to the project's needs and reviewed by you. Each of my Paypal invoices has a copy of any agreement made about the artworks being paid for attached. Its payment means you accept the terms, simple as that.
- Payment goes to Paypal. I also accept payments in BTC or LTC. New payment methods are being studied and suggestions are welcomed.
- I'll consider a special price for small projects, specially if it is a free game.
- I work with Sprites, BG Art, CG Art, Menu Art.
- I do work with mature stuff, and I'm quite open minded about adult themes.
- I have the right to refuse at any time if I'm asked to draw something that makes me unconfortable. I'm perfectly OK with LGBT themes and some blood.
- For commercial projects, I tend to charge a transactions fee (8%) so when everything gets to my bank account I actually receive the full amount. I won't ever charge that to any free project. I will also reduce prices for a project who has an digital artbook and accepts splitting the revenue of said artbook with the artists involved.
7. All of that sounds alright to you?
Well, here are my prices...! This is a very general prices table, variations will certainly occur depending on the art style or sice of the illustrations.
If you are having difficulty to read it on your browser, you can visualize the full image clicking here
This post will be edited constantly to feature my newest work and show other skills of mine.
Thank you for your time...! Please consider contacting through PM or my mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. I would love to know more about your work too, and how I could help you with mine~