[Open] Character Sprite Commissions

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
holikrep
Tumblr: kurophe

[Open] Character Sprite Commissions

#1 Post by holikrep »

Looking to take on more work if anyone is interested in what I can do!

Character sprites are what i'm most comfortable drawing, but if there is any additional work please feel free to fill me in on the details of what you'd like and I will let you know if it's something i'm capable of as well as what i'd charge.

Samples click to view, can provide more on request!
ImageImageImage
Pricing Negotiable on all things, these are just general ideas
Fullbody Sprites 50-70$ Depending on character/posing complexity
Includes 3 expressions
Optionals include- blinking animation 10$
Additional expressions 3$ each
Waist up alternate posing 10-25$ (I.E Head and arm placement) depending on what's wanted
Full body alternate pose 50-70$ (Includes additional 3 expressions)
Alternate outfit/s or hairstyle/s 20$
~~~~~
Waist up sprites 30-40$ Depending on character/posing complexity
Includes 3 expressions
Optionals include- Blinking animation 10$
Additional expressions 3$ each
Alternate posing for head/arms 10-25$ depending on what's wanted
Alternate outfit/s or hairstyle/s 20$
~~~~~
Terms of service! -I'm more than happy to adjust the commission if obvious/big things are wrong or in need of fixing, however if i'm sent back to adjust a commission more than three times or over something you decided you no longer like I will request additional payment. So please provide solid references! Written details are fine as long as they're fairly specific! I've had far too many people use me to help create their character designs under the pretense that it will simply be drawing their character,rather than helping design.
- I take payment after a WIP sketch has been sent and approved, if you're uncomfortable with this on the first commission I will take payment after you've received the watermarked full version, but after I will ask for payment upon approved WIP
- Some form of credit would be much appreciated if the art is uploaded/used in works available to the public
Will Draw
Nsfw,anthro,anything else not listed under "will not draw" with possible exceptions
Will Not Draw
Mecha,Hardcore gore,
Inexperienced with May delay commission
Armors,furry,elderly people
~~~~~
ETC work
If there's anything else art related you'd like from me please feel free to give me details and i'll let you know from there! (Cgs,character designing,decorative,etc)

Contact Please contact me through Pm or for quicker response through email @ hmaycar9@gmail.com