VN- BACKGROUND ART [OPEN]- Updated samples

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
kjkjmulo
Projects: Chrysanthemum, Lust Selection, Azure Wings, Crimson Gray- Dusk& Dawn, Human Cargo, Ephemeral light-Overture ...... ( more projects name not decided yet)
Deviantart: kjkjmulo

VN- BACKGROUND ART [OPEN]- Updated samples

#1 Post by kjkjmulo »

Hello everyone ^^
I'm Iris , I had some experiences in drawing BGs for some projects VN game and wanna develop more.
I dont mind working on adult content game.
That's my pleasure to work for more projects.
I have some samples here : ( recently commissioned )
addtext_com_MTI1MTM5MTUzMDA.png
addtext_com_MTI1MzIzMTUzMTQ.png
addtext_com_MTI1NDU5MTUzMjc.png
addtext_com_MTI1NTM4MTUzNjI.png
addtext_com_MTI1NjUzMTUzNzQ.png
addtext_com_MTI1ODI2MTUzODM.png
addtext_com_MTI1OTI2MTUzOTY.png
addtext_com_MTMwMDQ3MTU0MDY.png
addtext_com_MTMwMTI5MTU0MTU.png
addtext_com_MTMwMjMwMTU0MjM.png
addtext_com_MTMxMTIyMTU1NTA.png
addtext_com_MTMxMDQ0MTU1NDE.png
addtext_com_MTMwOTA0MTU1MTA.png
addtext_com_MTMwNzM3MTU0ODM.png
addtext_com_MTMwNjQ4MTU0NzM.png

PRICE: Simple: 60-70$ / Normal: 80-90$ ( 100$ with very complex detail)

PAYMENT: Via Paypal only
***About the further commission information,such as sample for simple/normal BG, you can check here: https://kjkjmulo.deviantart.com/
Hope we can have chance to co-operate.
Thanks for reading, wish u a nice day !!! :) :)
Last edited by kjkjmulo on Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:53 am, edited 29 times in total.

aliciarune
Regular

Re: 2D ANIME BACKGROUND Commission

#2 Post by aliciarune »

I am wondering, are you willing to work long term with a team?

kjkjmulo
Projects: Chrysanthemum, Lust Selection, Azure Wings, Crimson Gray- Dusk& Dawn, Human Cargo, Ephemeral light-Overture ...... ( more projects name not decided yet)

Re: 2D ANIME BACKGROUND Commission 10% discount

#3 Post by kjkjmulo »

Sure , I'm willing to, but can you tell me more details ?

kjkjmulo

Re: 2D ANIME BACKGROUND Commission

#4 Post by kjkjmulo »

aliciarune wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:05 am I am wondering, are you willing to work long term with a team?
Sure , I'm willing to, but can you tell me more details ?

aliciarune
Regular

#5 Post by aliciarune »

Oh sure, basically I'm looking for a BG artist to help with a high school yuri game. Our studio, Starry Sky Studios, are working on a few games actually. Currently I've got one bg artist, but am looking for help. If you joined us you'd be the main bg artist for our Yuri school game, Reska. We'll have a good few background and variations of them as well. As for pricing, we'd have to discuss. We're a small studio, so we've gotta be careful with money, but I'm hoping to grow and be able to pay more.

kjkjmulo

#6 Post by kjkjmulo »

aliciarune wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:49 pm Oh sure, basically I'm looking for a BG artist to help with a high school yuri game. Our studio, Starry Sky Studios, are working on a few games actually. Currently I've got one bg artist, but am looking for help. If you joined us you'd be the main bg artist for our Yuri school game, Reska. We'll have a good few background and variations of them as well. As for pricing, we'd have to discuss. We're a small studio, so we've gotta be careful with money, but I'm hoping to grow and be able to pay more.
Okay, I wanna discuss more about this, do you have email or skype, or FB ? , We should contact by them ? When you have time, we will discuss online via skype for more clearly policy , is that ok for you ???

aliciarune
Regular

#7 Post by aliciarune »

Message sent =)

kjkjmulo

#8 Post by kjkjmulo »

addtext_com_MDkzNzA4MTEyODk.png
Update new artwork ^^ 8) 8) 8)
Last edited by kjkjmulo on Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

kjkjmulo

#9 Post by kjkjmulo »

addtext_com_MTU1MzI5MTY5NA.png
Update sample ^^
Last edited by kjkjmulo on Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:14 am, edited 3 times in total.

kjkjmulo

Re: ANIME BACKGROUND Commission OPEN

#10 Post by kjkjmulo »

addtext_com_MTcyMjI2MTYwMA.png
new pic , long time no post :D
Last edited by kjkjmulo on Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

kjkjmulo

#11 Post by kjkjmulo »

these are 3 Lineart commissions for Lockvia Studios , you may wanna visit their page : http://www.lockviastudios.com/
26841519_1941153742801098_7068567388502980481_o.jpg
26678247_1940722286177577_5869347712546111983_o.jpg
26240308_1940722276177578_7271615529775682585_o.jpg

kjkjmulo

#12 Post by kjkjmulo »

I really like the lab room of a Wizard or Witch, remind me alot about the Fairy Tales from childhood.
addtext_com_MDkzNjE1MTEyNzk.png
Last edited by kjkjmulo on Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

DeG

Re: BACKGROUND COMMISSION [OPEN]

#13 Post by DeG »

I have worked with several background artists thus far in my project, and Iris is hands-down my favorite to work with. After commissioning two backgrounds from her, I feel she is collaborative, responsive, and - needless to say - a great artist.

Her skills are such that I feel bad writing this recommendation, because I want to keep them all to myself. If you're in the market and her price point matches your budget and art direction, I cannot recommend Iris highly enough. It really feels great to work with such a standout talent.

kjkjmulo

#14 Post by kjkjmulo »

DeG wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:10 pm I have worked with several background artists thus far in my project, and Iris is hands-down my favorite to work with. After commissioning two backgrounds from her, I feel she is collaborative, responsive, and - needless to say - a great artist.

Her skills are such that I feel bad writing this recommendation, because I want to keep them all to myself. If you're in the market and her price point matches your budget and art direction, I cannot recommend Iris highly enough. It really feels great to work with such a standout talent.
Thanks for your beautiful words :D :D

kjkjmulo

#15 Post by kjkjmulo »

Hello everyone ! I've just completed recently projects and now have time for more projects.Looking forward to work with you clients ! :D :D
Last edited by kjkjmulo on Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.